Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Vote_lcapPromising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Voting_barPromising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Vote_lcapPromising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Voting_barPromising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:24 am

The roar of the menos fills Hisana's ears as she walks down the sandy path. The glowing eyes of the hollows follows her, wearing a white dress that complimented her figure, her long brown hair fell down her shoulders, her bangs framing her gentle face perfectly. Hisana looked and was in her twenties. Finally, stopping in front of a huge hollow. her green eyes looked at it as it bore its empty eyes down at her. Singing a few notes softly, charming it to come forth, her voice echoed along the quartz trees the hollows seemed to fall asleep. the hollow that she sang to however, slightly swayed to it before opening a garganta to escape. Hisana smiled and followed it quickly before the dark portal closed...

as the garganta opened, Hisana's bare feet touched the grassy ground. she gazed around, she was standing in a field. it was a lovely sight to see, the roses and the tall grass danced in the wind and the sun was shining brightly in the sky.*this must be karakura town.* she thought, then smiled.she then turned around to see the hollow disappear back into its garganta. She nodded *good, now it won't harm anyone.* she thought while walking up to a cherry tree. leaning against it, she closed her eyes for a minute and smiled,feeling the warmth touch her skin. she was happy to finally return home.

(sorry for taking so long to make the topic Shunsui)
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 am

Shusui was walking down the street. He had just finished fighting off some hollows and helped train a vizard. Man, if only something could make this day seem worth while... He thought as he decided to stop and sit on a bench in the park. It was spring time in Karakura town and the Cherry trees were in bloom. Is there any thing more beautiful than cherry blossoms? He thought. As if fate, he was proven wrong. When he looked up a gust of wind blew and cherry blossoms flew throught the air and started swirling around a young girl that had appeared out of nowhere. Shunsui's heart skipped a beat when he saw this girl. He looked up and smiled, "It looks like it will be a good day after all..."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am

Hisana smiled a bit as a cherry blossom brushed against her cheek, then feeling a strong spiritual pressure come towards her. she looked up and saw a man come towards her. she sensed he was a soul reaper and judging by his appearance and smile he didn't seem like one of the fighting kind. she smiled at him,"Hello.." she said softly."what brings you out on this lovely day?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 am

He looked at her bright and smiling face. "I could ask you the same." He said with his usual smile. He didn't want to do anything to freak her out, but he wanted make a move. "Care to accompany on a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 am

Hisana smiled,"sure that would be pleasant." she sat back up, and ran her fingers through her hair." what's your name?" she asked softly while the cherry blossoms danced in the air around them.

Last edited by Hisana Reioko on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 am

"My name's Shunsui, and you are?" He was waiting for her to say her name. He already fell for the sound of her beautiful voice. As they walked the cherry petals swirled around them, and Shunsui couldn't decide if this was real or just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

Hisana smiled a bit,"Shunsui? nice name mine's Hisana.." she answered blushing slightly as her cheeks become the same color as the cherry blossoms."by the way, are you the famous Shunsui Kyoraku, captain of the eighth division?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 am

When Shunsui heard this he was shocked. He didn't think that a human girl would know of him, let alone shinigami affaris. "Well, I must say I didn't think a human would know who I am!" He said as he regained his friendly disposition. "Yes, I am indeed Shunsui of the 8th division. Now may I ask who are you really? You're obviously no ordinary human."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 am

Hisana laughed a bit,"of course i know about that.." she blushed a bit,"i hear a lot of stuff around Hueco mundo you see i'm the first human who was actually trapped in the forest of menos i just used my ability to escape." she explains while adding."and since i've heard a lot of stories about some of the captains in the seretei you happened to be one of the captains that i remembersome stories about." she admits softly, her blush remaining on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 am

To Shunsui, this was a pleasant surprise. It felt good to not have to lie about who he really is. "Well Well! A girl who walks around in Hueco Mundo! That is quite a surprise." He said with a big smile. "I hope the other captains didn't say any embarrasing stories about me!" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 am

Hisana smiled back,"nope not really, in Hueco Mundo all the stories that i heard about you was 'the captain who took down the first espada without the use of bankai'" she shrugged."truth is the only thing that i was really impressed about was the fact that even though the order was given out to kill the arrancars without hesitation you chose to suggest not to fight at all." she smiled."is that correct?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 am

"A belief of mine has always been if violence can be avoided, then by all means..." He said. He looked at her and was glad he had asked this girl to walk. "But enought about me, tell me more about yourself!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 am

Hisana shrugged,"not much to say...i remember that once i was the adoptive daughter of a priest, my job was to pretty much sing a prayer to heal them, because of that ability i was taken by a vizard to sing to the new members to calm their inner hollows and i liked helping them and did stay with them until i've been kidnapped and held captive in Hueco Mundo for aizen's use and i've been trapped there until now." she sighed and smiled."and that's pretty much how my life went.."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 am

"Huh, interesting..." he said as they continued their walk. The cherry blossoms continued their swirls, evertime bringing out this young girls beauty, which occasionally distracted Shunsui from the outside world. "Why didn't the vizards rescue you?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 am

Hisana bit her lip then finally sighed."because they where killed.." she replied softly.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Shusnui got wide eyed when he heard that. He knew that there weren't many vizards left but didn't know that most of them would be taken out so easily. It as also a little sad as he knew some of the original vizards as captains, especially Lisa, his former lieutenant. "Wow, I didn't think that so many vizards could be taken out just like that..." He sighed. "Well, I wish I could have saved you. Not too long ago I was in Hueco Mundo on a special mission to get more info on the territory."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

"but i think at least some of the vizards made it, like Lisa, Kensi, and shinji." Hisana smiled then added,"and it's alright, you couldn't possibly know that i was there so its not your fault and besides i managed to end up here anyways right?" she laughed a bit before sighing. "i'm just glad that i was able to survive for so long.."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:57 pm

"I"m glad too, otherwise I wouldn't have met you!" He said with a warm-hearted smile. As they continued to walk, Shunsui's left hand was slowly getting closer to her right hand, at one point even touching. This was Shunsui's attempt to hold her hand, but didn't want to creep her out so he waited to see if she would.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:24 am

Hisana blushed lightly,"thanks..." she replied shyly as her blush deepened as his fingers brushed against hers. She then slipped her hand into his while giving a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 am

With the feeling of her hand in his, his heart skipped a beat. There was something special about this girl that made Shunsui happy. As they walked, he had forgotten that it was getting late and was considering returning to the soul society, but then he thought of something else. "Hey it's getting a little late. I was wondering if you would want to go get some dinner." He asked as he too started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:34 am

Hisana blushed lightly,"um sure....its not like i'm expected anywhere.." she brushed her bangs away from her eyes."where too?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 am

"Wherever you want." He said as they walked out of the park. "I don't know too many good restaurants here, so really it's up to you"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 am

Hisana laughed a bit nervously,"in truth neither do i..." she murmured while looking around slightly as the cherry blossoms fell to the ground and the sun started to set."beautiful...." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 am

"Still not the most beautiful thing I've seen tonight..." He said in reference to the blossoms. He turned to her and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 am

Hisana smiled,"true the cherry blossoms are just as beautiful..." she answered while starring at the remaining cherry blossoms before blushing a bit at his eyes contact yet she didn't look away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter  (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Promising Encounter (Shunsui only) {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next