Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Vote_lcapPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Voting_barPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Vote_lcapPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Voting_barPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:01 pm

As they entered the Soul Society together he quickly flash stepped to his private office. As soon as he closed the door he sighed. "Phew, well, we're here." He said as he let her down. "You can sit wherever you like and I'll get some food."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Hisana noticed that Shunsui has taken her to an office,she looked around and sat down on a chair while gazing her eyes around the room."this is nice.." she murmured slightly. She blushed a bit and hoped that he wouldn't get in trouble for bringing her to the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

"Don't worry about it." He said with a silly smile. "I couldn't possibly get in trouble for this. I'm the most tenured Captain." He said as he re-entered the room with a tray of sushi and put it on his desk. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Hisana smiled a bit,"but still....i can't help but feel a little bit responsible.." she said while he set a tray of sushi down in front of her. "thank you.." she replied while taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:50 pm

He sat down to join her and took a bite of sushi. "So, what I'm curious about is how did you manage to survive in Hueco Mundo?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:06 pm

"i had to steal supplies from Las Noches.." Hisana answered quietly while taking another bite of sushi."it was something that i wasn't proud of but it was either that or die.." she paused and continued,"yet taking supplies was slightly easier because aizen and most of his espada weren't around." she admitted while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:22 pm

He looked at her with awe. Any other human would have most likely died. "Well I'm just glad you're fine, but how did you escape?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:38 pm

"because of my spiritual energy the hollows show up and while the few remaining arrancars go fight them off i escape through the basement part underneath las noches." Hisana explains while sighing,"at times i would almost get caught but i manage to get away at the last moment."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:45 pm

"Clever, very clever," he said as he took another bite of sushi. Shunsui was a little nervous. He was always "good" with the ladies, but he never liked a girl like this before. "Hisana...I..."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Hisana looked up slightly while slightly blushing,"what's on your mind Shunsui?" she asked while brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:07 pm

"I...well I'm not good at this, but I really like you..." he grabs her hands and gets closer to her, "...and I really wanna see where this goes. What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Feeling his hands hold on to hers while moving closer to her, she blushes deeply,"alright..." she murmurs while feeling slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"My only question is if that's what you want. Do you want to be with me?" he asked as earnestly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Hisana blushed and nodded once,"yes i do..." she answered honestly, her tone soft. She ran her fingers through her hair, her blush remaining on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:07 pm

He smiled as he leaned in and planted a gentle kiss upon her lips. "Good..." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Hisana blushed and kissed him back, still blushing she asked,"what happens now?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Shunsui kinda chuckled when he heard this. "Heh heh... I hadn't really planned up to this point..." He said with a foolish smile.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Hisana blushed lightly,"heh none of us where expecting this to occur.." she murmured while resting her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:05 am

"Yeah, it was quite a surprise..." He said as he took another bite. "Well I'm open to ideas. What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:08 am

Hisana blushed a bit and shrugged,"Honestly i don't know,what about you do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 am

"Hmmmm, I don't know, but I could give you a bit of a tour." He said as he shruged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 am

Hisana smiled a bit,"that sounds good.." she replied while taking one last bite of sushi.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:16 am

He stood up suddenly and stretched a little. "All right, just say the word and I'll take you for a quick tour." He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 am

Hisana laughed a bit and got up too,"um..if you want you can show me around now.."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 am

"All right!" He said as he gently grabbed her and whisked her out of his office. The first stop on their tour, the Shino Academy. "Well, this is the Shino Academy, where young souls first learn to be a shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next