Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Shunsui Kyoraku Vote_lcapShunsui Kyoraku Voting_barShunsui Kyoraku Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Shunsui Kyoraku

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shunsui Kyoraku Empty
PostSubject: Shunsui Kyoraku   Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 am

Basic Information
Name: Shunsui Kyouraku
Division: 8
Looks: Shunsui Kyoraku 150px-Shunsui_Kyouraku
Rank Captain

Background and Personality
History-

Shunsui is the second son of the high-ranking noble Kyōraku family. Despite being of such old and prestigious lineage, he disliked studying and training, and preferred to chase the ladies, although being told by General Yamamoto that he was able to see the truth and was wise for his age. Because of this, he was sent against his will to the Shin'ō Reijutsu Academy (Shinigami Academy). While there he came to know Jūshirō Ukitake, who would become his best friend and fellow captain. He, along with Jūshirō Ukitake, was one of the first Shinigami to become a captain through the Shinigami academy. Furthermore, he was personally trained by Yamamoto.[13] He and Ukitake are the oldest captains amongst the Gotei 13, with the exception of Retsu Unohana and Yamamoto himself. It is stated that the four of them have been Captains of the Gotei 13 for at least 200 years as of 110 years ago before the current time.[14] Shunsui Kyoraku 190px-Shunsuipendulum Shunsui Kyoraku Magnify-clip
Shunsui Kyōraku as a captain over 100 years ago.

110 years ago, he is shown to have a unique relationship with his Lieutenant Lisa Yadōmaru, though in contrast to his relationship with his current Lieutenant Nanao Ise, Lisa is more outgoing and perverted in a way much like his own personality. But he finds that his position requires him to be the "adult" in the situation.[15] He is also the one to first mention casually to an inquisitive Lt. Sōsuke Aizen that the previous 12th Division Captain was promoted to the Royal Guard.[16] He is shortly present at the promotion ceremony waiting in line with the other captain's as the newly appointed 12th Division captain Kisuke Urahara arrives to the meeting.[17]

9 years later Shunsui is present at an emergency meeting called by Captain-Commander Yamamoto. When he decides to create a investigative team to locate the missing 9th Division squad members. When he gives out orders, Yamamoto orders him to guard the Seireitei.[18] When Yamamoto decides to send both Kidō Captain Tessai Tsukabishi and Kidō Lieutenant Hachigen Ushōda of the Kidō Corps. Shunsui instead advices him to send only Hachi and replace Tessai with his own Lieutenant, Lisa. He tries to cheer up a shaken Kisuke Urahara, telling him not to worry about his Lieutenant, Hiyori Sarugaki, who was sent to help the 9th Division, because she is strong, though not as strong as Lisa.[19]

During a night-walk he meets up some squad members, and also notices Lt. Sōsuke Aizen taking a night walk. Later in his barracks he is addressed by a very young Nanao Ise, who has come to see his Lieutenant, Lisa Yadōmaru. Shunsui then remembers that Nanao always comes to him around the first of every month to have Lisa read to her. Nanao confirms this, only to be told that Lisa is away on a mission, but should be back soon.[20]

Personality-

Kyōraku is a laid back and flamboyant man, evident in his style of dress and general attitude, and he is rarely seen without a smile on his lips. In his off time, he can be seen drinking sake in bars and napping. He likes steamed buns that go with sake, but dislikes powdered green tea. Other times, he likes to chase after women, particularly his lieutenant, Nanao Ise, whom he calls "my Nanao-chan" (Lil' Nanao in the English Dub). Nanao will often respond by hitting him with whatever she has on hand. He would have also done this when Lisa Yadōmaru was his lieutenant, which shows that teasing is a part of his personality. Kyōraku tends to use a more familiar speech style than most other characters. He generally refers to his fellow captains and Shinigami by their first name followed by an honorific. Kyōraku is a peace-loving man who will always try to talk his way out of a fight, though he doesn't wish to insult opponents by refusing to fight. The slightly eccentric Kyōraku also seems to like making an impression on opponents.[2] He also dislikes taking the life of innocent people, as he left Chad alive when Nanao offered to kill him.[3]

Captain Kyōraku also wrote a romance novel titled "Rose-colored Path", which ran in Seireitei Communication, but was very unpopular. His photo collection, on the other hand, titled "Using Arms as My Pillow", became widely popular, and was quickly sold out, partially because it came out in lesser number of copies than similar collections by the other captains.[4] Kyōraku also doesn't seem to care that his autobiography, "My Kittens Are So Shy," is the absolute worst-selling book.[5]

Though Kyōraku tries to talk his way out of a fight, he does insist on fighting when the situation is grave, as seen in his battle with the First Espada, Coyote Starrk. When Starrk asked that they only pretend to fight, he replied that he couldn't do that "this time", as much as he prefers to do things the same way.[6] He is also one of the most proficient combatants in Soul Society, and maintains a level of honor and integrity when engaging in battle, much like his best friend Jūshirō. He refuses to fight with children or even in the presence of a child. [7] He always maintains a semblance of respect for his opponent and is polite in combat situations[8] and prefers to fight one on one.[9]Even when fighting powerful opponents,like Starrk or Aizen, he never (or at least rarely) loses his cool, going as far as to make small talk and joke around with his opponents.

Despite being one of the the strongest and oldest captains, Kyōraku retains a level of humbleness and isn't overly arrogant about his strength, although when fighting Starrk, he does comment on how the fight "wouldn't be too easy" even after finding out that Starrk is the 1st Espada, but he does recognize that Hitsugaya has the potential to become stronger than him given enough time.[10][11] Kyōraku has shown a great distaste for fighting, telling Love Aikawa that it doesn't matter whether you owe someone or they owe you, as soon as you start fighting, you are in the wrong either way.[12]

Techniques (Optional, but good to have)
Name:
Description:
Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Stamina:

Zanpaktou Information
Zanpaktou Name: Katen Kyōkotsu
Zanpakutou Appearence
Shikai Appearence:Shunsui Kyoraku 190px-Kyoraku_Shikai
Shikai Ability: The power of Katen Kyōkotsu is to "make children's games real". The Zanpakutō makes the rules and anyone who steps within the boundaries of its spiritual pressure is forced to play by those rules, including Shunsui himself. According to Shunsui, "if you win you live, if you lose you die"
Bushōgoma (不精独楽, Lazy Spinning Top): This technique causes tornado winds to flow from Katen Kyōkotsu to envelope the target.[104] This move originally gave the impression that Shunsui's Zanpakutō was wind-based. However, this too is a game. In this case, it is a spinning top game

Takaoni (嶄鬼, Mountain Demon): This move was also used in Shunsui's battle with Starrk, but Starrk's attack hid the nature of the attack.[105] However, Shunsui later explains that with this "game" whoever is higher up "wins."[106]

Irooni (艶鬼, Colorful Demon): This is a color-based game where you say the name of the color you want to cut with your sword and you cannot cut anything else.[107] If the color that you call does not exist on your body, the damage is minimal, even if the attack would normally inflict a much more severe wound. The opposite is true; by calling out a color you're wearing and attacking, the damage given is proportional to the amount of that color on you. To maximize damage, you have to use a color that maximizes the risks to your person as well as your enemy. For example, by wearing black robes and calling "black," one would inflict massive damage on a enemy if struck even if the actual blow itself was minimal or minor, but the caller would also suffer serious damage if he/she is struck by the enemy in return.[108]

Kageoni (影鬼, Shadow Demon): The rule of this game is that whoever steps on a shadow "loses."[109] The game itself allows competitors to manipulate shadows to their advantage. For example, Shunsui has demonstrated the ability to hide himself in shadows by using this technique, and he can also control the shadows and use them to attack an opponent by attacking the shadow they are currently standing upon.

Bankai Appearence:Not yet revealed
Bankai Ability:Not yet revealed
Zanpaktou Release Phrase: Not yet revealed
-------------------------------Credits go to bleach wiki--------------------
Kido (Optional)
Choose one of the following for each. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
Kido/Ginto: (kido will include hollow abilities such as cero)
Zanjutsu/Marksmanship:
Hakuda:

Hoho:

Role-play Sample: Dante sat on the back steps of the hospital seeing all the people who get injured every day,most of them die before they're gurny gets out of the ambulance,Dante felt nothing for them,he wanted to get the horrible thought,'it could be worse',out of his head.True enough it could be worse but it was still horrible what was happening to them,he saw an ambulence approaching as it was instantly crushed,Dante felt something a stron spiritual pressure enter the area,which was probably the cause of the funniest death he had ever seen.He looked up into the sky and saw someone moving their way towards Karakura town,he appeared next to them by focusing his spiritual pressure into his step,he threw his chocolate shake at their back,then laughed,"Hey shit-face,what're you doin?".

Toshiba felt the shake on his back how cold it was and that not only someone wanted to die but it was someone that could give him a challenge."Well by judgeing by the shake on my back,that voice,and the shit face comment im guessing your a stupid human with superhuman abilitys".As he said this he appeared behind the strange man faceing forward towards the sun"it has been a very long time since i had a challenge don't disappoint me.As his espada jacket flowed with the wind and his hair whisping back"im guessing we should do this defend yourself"he said.
As the sun went down his eyes changed to red then all of a sudden he fired a cero from his back thanks to the ability to control cero he can fire it without warning or chargeing."Lets see if this guy defend from this cero from point blank"he thought.

Dante smirked as the cero erupted out of Toshiba's hand and began coming towards him,"Kan-Zama",Dante held up his hand and fired a cero at Toshiba's cero,they both collided and left only a cloud of dust."You see right now I have the ability to copy whatever move you make and use it against you,so feel free to go easy on me,but it's not going to work,in fact it will just get you killed faster".

Toshiba looked at dante for a second and then appeared behind dante with blinding speed"you may be albe to copy my abilitys but you can't copy my way of fireing attacks"he said."Die kid"he said as he charged a cero"GRAN REY CERO"he screamed as a white cero fired and went flying at dante with enough power took take down a advance captain."You won't copy this combo in time to save yourself"as his cero went flying it increased in power.

"Sonido?",Dante sonidoed behind Toshiba,laughing insanely,"you have no grip on my abilities!,now,gran ray cero!!!",the white cero fired just as Toshiba had fired his."Now you see a hint of what I can do,I hope it isnt enough to kill you,'an espada....thats what this man is....he may be capable than more than i'm giving him credit for,I best watch myself'.

Toshiba smiled as dante fired his gran rey cero"thats what i was hopeing you would do"as he charged a huge attack that was made up of dark evil spirtual pressure"now see you can't copy this because it is not a cero nor attack it's just spirtual pressure condensed at a very powerful level"."SHADOW BLAST"as he shot the attack at dante in formation of a beam going stright for the gran rey cero as it hit it only took it's power and added the impact and damage to it."Now perish"as he sent it at full speed heading stright for dante that now takeing the power from gran rey it could now take down 3 captains if wanted too.

Dante copied the spiritual pressure around the shadow blast,the attack hit Dante straight in the chest,but was negated due to the spiritual pressure that surrounded him,it left Dante unharmed except for having the air knocked out of him,and being blown back a couple feet."Tsk tsk...now Toshiba,I am able to copy everything you throw at me,even the amount of your spiritual pressure,although I must admit that was a small amount of spiritual pressure for my taste,but that sneaky attack did pack a punch,but not only can I copy your moves,I start learning things about you while fighting you,thats natural skill,your name well I got that because your spiritual pressure screams it".
Dante smirked knowing what was coming next would be fun,"niban-zama,now Toshiba this is my second stage,it's on a completely different scale than my first one,I hope you enjoy it".Blue fire instantly enveloped Dante's right arm,"Incinerate",Dante said with a wave of his arm,blue fire surrounded Toshiba in a funnel like shape,"every second the funnel will get smaller and smaller until it completely incinerates your body and there is nothing left,it will be slow and painful,the best kind".

Toshiba got pissed and was screaming"i will not die by your hand reappear oscuridad"as toshiba's body starts to slim down makeing it to where you can see nothing but bones and muscle.His muscles become bigger and he grows very long claws that can cut trough almost anything also he gains a long broad sword that can rip through time and space.As his body changes so does his power as this happens his energy becomes more violent and evil as a black arua forms around him makeing all weaker shinigami's or hollow's gasp for air and die later on.
"I got to get out of here"as he thought he slashed a hole in space and time and reappeared behind dante."El grande rayzo cero"with all spirtual pressure toshiba fires a very strong purple/blue cero that has been known to beat other espada that had tryed to take his spot.

Dante sighed and shook his head at the 'el grande rayzo cero',"you just dont get it do you",Dante said,dissapointed,he then fired the El grande rayzo cero at Toshiba,both of the cero's collided instantly with no effort."Now now toshiba,let's see how you like it,El grande rayzo cero",the cero burst out and went straight towards Toshiba,then Dante used Toshiba's sonido to appear behind him,"do you fear death...Toshiba...?",Dante's right arm was then coverd in a blue fire and his left was coverd in a powerful lightning,he swung his right arm at Toshiba's head and his left at his heart.

Toshiba appeared 500 yards away then appeared right behind dante"no but i know my max and i have to depart but when we meet again you won't be albe to win".He then opened a garganta"see you around human and if i see you you again you will not be so lucky".As he said this the garganta closed and he disappeared with out a trace or anysight of toshiba.

Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Shunsui Kyoraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku   Shunsui Kyoraku EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net

Shunsui Kyoraku
Page 1 of 1