Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kenpachi Zaraki Vote_lcapKenpachi Zaraki Voting_barKenpachi Zaraki Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kenpachi Zaraki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki Empty
PostSubject: Kenpachi Zaraki   Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 am

Basic Information

Name: Kenpachi Zaraki

Division: none at this time (ex 11th division captain)

Looks: Kenpachi Zaraki 230px-Zaraki

Kenpachi has a wild and aggressive appearance, fitting with his personality. He wears his captain's jacket without sleeves, and with a more ragged look to it—-he acquired his jacket from the previous 11th Division captain, whom he defeated and killed in a duel in order to become captain. He styles his hair into liberty spikes with bells at the tips, which, Tite Kubo has remarked, makes his hair one of the most difficult to draw in the series.He also wears a special eye patch on his right eye lined with a strange creature created by the 12th Division. It absorbs the bulk of his power. Both of these are meant to give enemies an advantage, similar to his habit of fighting one-handed, as in an unhandicapped state he would defeat them so quickly that he would not be able to enjoy himself sufficiently to delve into a state of bloodlust, that being what he treasures most. He has a huge scar on the left side of his face, apparently gained well before his time in Soul Society (and even before finding Yachiru).

Despite his initial introduction as a lethal foe, Kenpachi later begins to play the role of the comical anti-hero in Bleach: though still self-centered and violent, his actions tend to be for the best and his relationship with his division and others is always portrayed comically. This comical shift is primarily centered around his appearances in the Bleach anime and omake stories, with the exception of the occasional diatribe between himself and Yachiru. He is depicted as having a very poor sense of direction, and is often depicted in omake stories asking his lieutenant Yachiru for directions to a particular place (who then randomly points in a direction even though she herself has a terrible sense of direction). Kenpachi lives for battle (evidenced by his method of attaining his rank) and enjoys a good fight more than anything. He even weakens himself in an effort to make any fight last longer. He also claims that injury and death are nothing but the price one pays for a good fight. Despite his group being the most bloodthirsty of the Gotei 13, they have their own code of ethics, different from the set rules of Soul Society, fitting with Kenpachi's portrayal as a free spirit. On various occasions, he is seen putting fun before work. Despite his violent tendencies Kenpachi will usually give up on a fight if his opponent is too injured to fight back, claiming that the fight is no longer fun. However, he will unhesitatingly kill his opponent if they refuse to end their fight on his terms as seen during his battles with Tōsen and Nnoitora.

Rank free lance

Background and Personality
History

Prior to entering the Soul Reaper ranks, Zaraki resided in District 80, the most lawless district surrounding Soul Society. He became very proficient with swordsmanship, or at least fighting, while he was there, and eventually adopted the district's name, "Zaraki", as his surname. After leaving the district he found a small girl who, despite her young age, did not fear his sword. Since she had no name, he named her Yachiru (やちる) in remembrance of the only person he ever admired. At the same time he also took on a name for himself: Kenpachi, the title bestowed upon the strongest swordsman, the one who has killed the most, and a tradition amongst captains of the 11th Division. Yachiru became inseparable from Zaraki from that point further, following him wherever he went, usually clinging to his back. After some time had passed, Zaraki found his way into Soul Society and killed the previous captain of the 11th Division, thus gaining his seat in the Gotei 13. As a new captain, Zaraki was begrudgingly forced to learn Kendo, though he made it a point to avoid using it in battle in order to prolong the experience of fighting as long as possible. In an interview, Tite Kubo noted that he would like to go into more depth about Zaraki.

Personality

After Ichigo Kurosaki and his friends arrive in Soul Society, Kenpachi begins to hunt the strongest fighter in their group, and eventually battles Ichigo. During their fight, Ichigo becomes enough of a challenge that Kenpachi removes his eye patch, thus releasing the extra power it has been devouring. The battle ends in a draw, with Ichigo falling first and Kenpachi shortly after, both admitting defeat (though Kenpachi's sword breaks in the end, after it is deflected by the sudden manifestation of Ichigo's hollow mask, which spared the latter from death). Much later on, while searching for Ichigo with his friends in tow, they are headed off by 7th and 9th Division members. Kenpachi battles their captains Sajin Komamura and Kaname Tōsen respectively, defeating Tōsen and fighting off Komamura before Komamura runs away. He doesn't see Ichigo and his friends off when they leave the Soul Society. He tells Yachiru that he and Ichigo will certainly meet again because they are the only ones who are what they seem to be. Kenpachi also helps fight off the Bount invasion, and successfully defeats Maki Ichinose, a former member of his squad who left after Kenpachi killed his captain.

During the Arrancar arc, Kenpachi appears to Ichigo as his instinct and desire to win, explaining to him that they were both the type of people who live to fight (or fight to live) battle after battle. After Orihime is taken to Hueco Mundo, Kenpachi arrives with Byakuya Kuchiki to retrieve Tōshirō Hitsugaya's group and bring them back to Soul Society. Later, in Hueco Mundo, Kenpachi comes to Ichigo's aid during his battle with the arrancar Tesla, dealing the arrancar a mortal blow with a single strike and then engaging the 5th Espada Nnoitora in battle. Despite having "more fun than he has had in a long time," he suffers enough injuries to realize that he may die if the fight continues. He flashes back to his Kendo training, and grips his sword with two hands to deal Nnoitra a vicious, incapacitating blow. When Nnoitra refuses to accept defeat and charges Kenpachi, the latter kills him with another strike. Kenpachi then stands over Nnoitra's corpse, telling him their battle "was a blast". He later appears to save Ichigo from the Cero Espada Yammy by cutting off one of his legs, and further engaging him in combat with Byakuya Kuchiki. When it seems that Kenpachi and Byakuya are about to defeat him, Yammy undergoes a monsterous new transformation.

Zanpaktou Information
Zanpaktou Name: Unknown
Zanpakutou Appearence Kenpachi Zaraki's zanpokutou looks like a Nodachi that is badly damaged and mistreated
Shikai Appearence: Unknown
Shikai Ability: Unknown
Bankai Appearence: Doesn't have it since he doesn't know his zanpokutou's name
Bankai Ability: Unknown
Zanpaktou Release Phrase: (what you say when you release your Zanpaktou) Unknown

Kido
Kido/Ginto: N/A
Zanjutsu/Marksmanship:
Hakuda:
Advanced.
Hoho: Advanced.

Role-play Sample:

Kuukaku heads out deep into the woods knowing that the upcoming training will be difficult and time consuming. The life of a Sanin was never meant to be easy though and Kuukaku knows it wouldn't be any fun if everything went easily. She finds the perfect spot near a lake and she pulls out a scroll. Looking it over she sighs, "Water clone jutsu should give me an edge one of these days, even someone like me needs an edge at times. I just wish I had the water element. Oh well I can always try to learn it and see how it goes." Kuukaku laughs considering the circumstances, although it could be worse. Kuukaku performs the hand signs for her favorite Kage level shadow clone jutsu and than proceeds to practice the water clone jutsu with all of her clones. None of them do very well the first few dozen times. Kuukaku practices all day long and slightly into the night before setting up a small camp. "I guess I'll pick this up after I wake up. This may take longer than I had anticipated, but it will be worth it."

Kuukaku goes to sleep feeling relatively safe in the woods. Her dreams are untroubled as woodland animals roam about during the night. The sun begins rising as it always does and Kuukaku wakes up to dawn had began 24 minutes ago. Looking forward to another day of training Kuukaku decides to have some breakfast, or as some of the students she had trained would say, what passes for breakfast. Kuukaku silently reminds herself to learn how to cook some day in the near future if possible. The food tastes only slightly lousy this time, which isn't much of an improvement. Dishes washed and put away, Kuukaku restarts her training. Performing the hand signs she makes the same amount of shadow clones as the day before knowing she has to rush this jutsu while mastering it properly at the same time. Her clones and herself make vast improvements on the jutsu but she knows it is going to take longer than the summoning jutsu did. Still she wouldn't change it even if she could. This one is a challenge and that is something that makes it fun.

Kuukaku continues practicing the water clone jutsu until it is time to have something to eat before going to bed. Yet another almost passable meal under the stars makes Kuukaku wish she could have ramen from Miku's favorite place to eat. Sighing Kuukaku wonders how Miku is doing at that moment. "I bet he's practicing the shadow clone jutsu I taught every day." Curling up to sleep Kuukaku ponders the possibilities for the next day. Sleep is uneventful although some of the small creatures sniff Kuukaku as she sleeps. Wkaing up near dawn Kuukaku makes breakfast and yet again wishes she had learned how to cook. Back to training Kuukaku performs the shadow clone jutsu and than begins on the water clone jutsu technique noticing another improvement, but still not as much as she would like but it is progress.

Kuukaku's progress continues well. She gets better at making the water clones, but has trouble making them look right. She also has trouble with making them do much of anything as well as lasting for any length of time past 2 minutes. "Man this isn't very easy. Still I am getting it down to an art. I won't give up on this, if I can get to where I can use this jutsu reliably than I can learn almost anything. Besides I need this to try working on mastering the water element. Maybe I should get some rest and pick this up after a few hours?" Kuukaku reclaims the shadow clones and feels rather confident about this jutsu. She sits up against a tree and closes her eyes promptly falling asleep.

Kuukaku wakes up and discovers it is almost an hour before dawn. "Damn I guess I practiced a little harder than I thought I had. Oh well it's not like much will happen out here. Still better safe than sorry, I should probably take it a little easier for a bit, just in case." Kuukaku prpeares her breakfast and finds it to be the usual almost edible level of cooking she has done in the past. When Kuukaku restarts her training for the water clone jutsu she finds that she can maintain the form for quite some time, although the looks have improved very little. She vows to keep at it and and make the clones look like her exactly before she will give up. She takes a 2 hour break every 6 hours giving her two training sessions a day now. She hopes that will be enough time to include sleep and food cooking amongst the training.

Kuukaku takes her first break for the day setting up everything for lunch and dinner knowing that she will need things to go smoothly or she will have to miss a meal again. Lunch preparation is easy, dinner preparation is a bit more complex as she has to make sure nothing gets the food items while she trains. With a decent lunch eaten, Kuukaku resumes training setting up a pair of extra shadow clones to watch the food items.

The practice goes as expected, each time she performs the jutsu it gets a little better. But every time she restarts from a break the improvement is much better over all. She knows in a few days, maybe even hours she will be ale to use this jutsu almost like an expert. But against an opponent with the water element she knows they will have the upper hand. Still things are progressing as she hoped they would. With this jutsu learned, and maybe a few more water jutsu's, she hopes to be able to start using nothing but water style jutsu's and master the water element. This she knows will not be an easy task at all, Even with her shadow clone jutsu, this is likely to take at least one year, if not six or seven realistically speaking. Not unless she starts using a minimum of one thousand clones and using water style jutsu's no more than maybe two or three times a day per shadow clone. Even than one to seven years may be over estimating herself and she knows it.

Kuukaku takes her second break and starts dinner cooking. She knows she needs at least one or two shadow clones to continue cooking and watching over the food when she returns to training. Kuukaku is happy that she has gotten most of this jutsu down, but she knows it isn't over yet. Going back to training Kuukaku makes the required shadow clones and begins. The water clones look much better now, and they last as long as she wants them to. Now it is time to have them fight each other and see how well they fare.

Kuukaku has the water clones start fighting each other seeing if she can keep them from being destroyed by each other easily. She also has they try to destroy each other while doing their best to defend as well. Her hand to hand combat not being the best makes things rather disappointing for her. The shadow clones do okay at attack, but are lousy at defense. She has the shadow clones join in so she can try to improve in hand to hand a bit. The tactic helps a bit, but she knows she has to improve by going up against others not her shadow clones. Improvement the likes of which she wants can only happen if she goes up against unpredictable opponents. She knows everything she is capable of which makes it less of a challenge. After the all but one shadow clone is left, Kuukaku absorbs it and decides to eat before going to sleep for the night. She knows the next training session is going to be difficult. She will use the water clone jutsu on her own to make as many water clones as possible and have them go at it to see how much her hand to hand may have improved.

Kuukaku goes to sleep knowing her task isn't over yet. Several small animals creep about Kuukaku's camp, some of them creep about on Kuukaku. She wakes up a little tired but ready for training. Breakfast consists of the usual barely passable food. Eating quickly to get back to training, Kuukaku prepares herself knowing this is a test to see how well things go. She puts all of her chakra into this test to see how many water clones she can make as well as how they do. She knows shadow clones just water clones don't hold up to damage well if at all. Performing the hand signs Kuukaku creates as many water clone as her chakra allows than has them fight each other. She watches as the water clones go at it until the last two take each other out. Kuukaku sighs "Unless I toss these out in large numbers, I'll be lucky if I can beat any other than a fool with this jutsu. Oh well, it's a useful jutsu anyway so I should be happy I have gotten as far as I have so far. Time for an early lunch I think, than maybe a quick nap."

Kuukaku prepares her lunch knowing it will be the same level of passable food. Once again she wishes she had learned how to cook while growing up. Looking back she sees she really was rather spoiled as a kid. Her mom always cooked for her, or had someone to cook for her. The teachers always praised her for grasping things a little faster than most did. Most of the boys bought her things once they knew she liked them. Kuukaku laughs "[color=pink]I am no longer the little girl who never considered anyone but herself. God I was awful when I was a kid. It's a wonder I made it this far, I wonder what the old gang would think assuming they haven't died yet[color]." Kuukaku sighs while thinking about old times. She wonders if her brother has done anything in his life. She almost ruins her lunch but keeps the level of over cooking to a minimum.

Kuukaku eats her meal quietly vowing to remember not to space out while cooking. Sadly she remembers she has made that vow more than a dozen times at least. She goes back to training once lunch is done creating dozens of shadow clones to train with and a few to prepare the next meal for her next break. Kuukaku feels confident that she is getting much better at the water clone juts, but she knows everything takes time even with a Kage level shadow clone jutsu being used.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Kenpachi Zaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenpachi Zaraki   Kenpachi Zaraki EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net

Kenpachi Zaraki
Page 1 of 1