Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Vote_lcapA teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Voting_barA teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Vote_lcapA teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Voting_barA teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Empty
PostSubject: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Ryuuga was in the training hall with the rest of his squad.They were having a sparring tournament,the brackets were set.He swept through the brackets and only using one hand like his ex captain zaraki."C'mon guys if zaraki was here he would have killed you all because of your lack of strength."Then one of them decided to speak up."Well guess what he isnt here and he isnt coming back so why dont we just do what we want we arnt going to have another captain like zaraki."Ryuuga was beginning to get agitated.He then turned his back and put the top of his kimono back on.Strapping his sword to his back."Your all free to go,i need time to think so go back to the baracks and take care of the days chores."He said while thinking back to the days when zaraki was captain."What am i lacking i think im doing a good job,i just need his help in whipping me into shape so i can whip them into shape."He said while sulking.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 pm

"What the fuck is this bull shit? The 11th Division has gone soft in my absence? Maybe I shouldn't have decided to see what happened to you guys after all" Kenpachi looks at everyone who hadn't left yet and raises his reiatsu enough to floor anyone under vice-captain level. The look on his face is less then pleased and he wonders if he shouldn't put these wimps in the 4th Division medical area to prove a point.

Last edited by Kenpachi Zaraki on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 pm

"Captain,how long are you going to stand there."He said as he recognized the spiritual pressure all to well.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 pm

"Seeing how things have downhill so fast not very long at all. I thought your new captain would have been stronger than this though. Seeing such weakness makes me sick, I just hope not everyone has gotten so sloppy." Kenpachi sighs and is happy Yachiru isn't present since he knows she would kill everyone on sight.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 pm

"The bastards have gotten lazy since you left,and we dont have a captain,and at this rate no one will take us,iv tried everything,but the only thing i havnt tried is getting your help,which is what im asking for now."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 pm

"What kind of help are you talking about really? Training to become strong enough to whip they losers into shape or are you looking to get me back as a captain? Training isn't a problem, but I don't know if I want to be a captain at the moment?" Kenpachi walks to Ryu and looks at him wondering who made him vice-captain. However the fact he isn't on his face shows him at least of his old Division didn't slack off.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm

"No i want to whip them into shape myself,i dont need you to do my job."He scowled.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 pm

"I see you have gotten stronger since I left. It's good to see not everyone slacked off when I was replaced. I'll make sure you whip can these jokers into shape or at least kill them for being so weak." Kenpachi pulls his zanpokutou and points it Ryu with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm

"Yeah i knew this day would come and i refused to be the laughing stock of this squad."He said as he popped his knuckles not using his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Kenpachi smirks "You think you can stand up to me without your zanpokutou? Or do you think I lost my touch?" Kenpachi raises his zanpokutou and brings it down aiming at Ryu's left arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 pm

"I never said you lost your touch,but i never said i was that pathetic kid you once had to put up with."He said as he brought up his arm in its path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)   A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki) Empty

Back to top Go down

A teacher returns (Tag:Kenpachi Zaraki)
Page 1 of 1