Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Voting_barStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Voting_barStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Tomix broke away from the kiss for a moment.
"Listen. . .Reina, are you sure you want to...go..that far?" He really needed to know if it was okay with her, because if she wasn't he would never be able to forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Reina blushed and nodded once. yes....I'm sure... she murmured softly.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Tomix turned red at her response.
"O-okay."
He took a deep breath, and leaned in.

*Maybe we should just skip to the next morning. I don't like writing lemon.*
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 pm

*no problem *

The next morning, the sun's rays came in through the windows in the bedroom. Reina was asleep, lying on top of tomix with a white sheet lightly covering them. feeling the sun's rays touch her bare back she stirred a bit. She slowly opened her eyes and closed them again smiling a bit. Now that they finally did it, Tomix was now 50 times more powerful than he ever was. She could feel it. She was certain that he was now more powerful than the first espada and could easily fight on equal ground with a captain commander. She lightly sat up knowing that Tomix wouldn't mind anymore. She yawned softly and streched out a bit before gently lying back down waiting for him to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Tomix woke up, waking from the sun's first rays of light. The first thing he saw was Reina. He smiled, saying:"Good Morining." He sat up slightly, pulling the sheet over his legs and waist...which were still bare.
"I feel...stronger. So thats what your power does...of couse, that wasn't the reason why we...did it."
He put one arm around her, and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Reina smiled good morning Tomix...and I pretty much expected that you would feel a bit different in the morning she said with a slight laugh.you know Tomix now you can protect anybody you want she said in a serious tone.I also did this because I wanted to do it with you.. and also I did it to give you something... you alone are the only man that can get this power from me I like to call it a gift from me to you she kissed him softly on the lips.while sitting up straight and brushing her hair out if her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:09 pm

"Really..thanks." He hugged her, knowing with all his heart she was the one for him.
"Yeah...I kinda wanted to do it as well." He turned red a bit. "I'll protect everyone I know and love...and more then anyone...you." He was serious now, and every word he sadiw as true.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Reina smiled and leaned against him.I appreciate it Tomix she hgged him. Feeling happy that he loved her just as much as she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Hugging her, another thought came.
"Y'know, I just noticed. I thought when I got the power boost, I'd look stronger, but honsetly, I still look pretty much the same."
"Hold on...what about Shiro? What would go through his mind..about us...y'know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4