Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Voting_barStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Voting_barStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:18 am

"Well...to be completly honest...It's new for me as well. I've never slept next to anyone else..before."
He held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:48 am

Reina blushed a bit while holding tomix's hand."this is another thing that we should never mention to Ayame until we die.." she said while blushing at the thought of ayame asking her many embarrassing questions that would leave Reina in a devastated state.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:50 am

"Yeah...that's a good idea."
So many throughts entered his mind of Ayame's questions.
"I shudder with the thought of her asking so many questions..."
He hugged her. This was one of the best places to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:20 pm

"same here." Reina murmurs while hugging back, she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes for a moment. She wondered what thoughts Tomix might be having about sharing the bed. Reins blushed at the thought, she had some thoughts herself and she wondered if they where the same.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Tomix felt good when she leant on his cheast. He watched as she closed her eyes..and then she turned a little red. Tomix had a good idea waht she was thinking about.
"It's moments like this which make me hate going back to Hueco Mundo..." He murmed.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Reina's blush faded slightly abd she gazed up at him," I hate it when you leave..." she says in a soft tone, the thought about him leaving her brought a slight tear to her eye. Quickly brushing the tear away. She didnt want anyone to catch her tearing up it was really embarassing.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:03 pm

"I hate being away as well. I'd never told anyone else this...but when I was away for about a week, I nearly tore up completly in tears, because I missed you so much." He sighed. "Everytime I leave...I feel like I'm leaving a part of myself behind as well."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Reina hugged him close,"I love you Tomix..." she whispers to him while blushing instinctively. She hated it when he left, it made her feel alone all over again. Everytime he left she would always worry about his well being,she didn't constantly worry because she knew he was an espada and she knew he was strong yet she knew his limits and his fatal flaw. Reina felt like crying for being the reason why Tomix would ever risk his life for to protect. She held back her tears and simply gave tomix a light kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Tomix face showed a sad frown.
"Just remember, I'll be in the human world for at least a week this time."
He then remembered the trinklets Zilo had given him.
"Reina...look at this." He produced two of the trinklets, with the names Reina and Tomix engraved on one each.
"Another rebel, Zilo, gave me these. If you press this little button here, You'lll be able to see what I'm doing. Same with this one, except I can see what you're doing. We can also speak to each other through them...and this button, it'll send me a message saying if you need help..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:27 pm

REina accepted the device and attatched it next to the emerald pendant.she smiled," that's pretty cool onwhat these things can do when you see Zilo give him my thanks.."she hugged Tomix " now I know that I can keep in touch even though you are in Hueco mundo."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Tomix hugged back.
"Yeah...I'll always be willing to talk to you, no matter what time it is. I can't always be with you...but I can always talk to you."
He smiled. He never wanted to be away for too long from her. He gets lonely.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Reina smiled."at least it's better than nothing." she says while leaning her head against his chest
while sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:37 pm

"Yeah."
He just like these moments, where it was just them two, just being happy to be in each others presence.
"I remember when I was alone...Kyouga found me, then I met Ayame..then I met you. Somtimes when you feel like things can't get better...the best thing ever happens to you."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Reina nods in agreement,"yeah that's what I thought until ayame, my friends,and you came into my life." she says while kissing him lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Tomix kissed back.
"Yeah. When I think back...this time of my life is a lot like my old life...but I think it might be a little bit better...since you're here."
He leaned forward and kissed her, deeper this time.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Blushing as he said that, she kissed him back as he deepened the kiss slightly. She felt warm,she blushed even deeper when she started to have some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Tomix turned red when he thought about the day he and Rangiku went shopping..and when they bought Reina some clothes.
"Is it just me...or is it getting hotter in here?" Tomix said, still red in the face.
He took of his overcoat, with his blue short-sleeved shirt on still.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Reina blushed a bit deeper when he took his coat off for some reason."yeah it does feel somewhat warm...."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:08 pm

"The furnace isn't on..is it?" Tomix was obviously flustered about somthing. He was also blushing like mad. A thought rammed it's way into his mind.
"So...how's life at school?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm

"no I don't believe it is..." reina said while blushing,"and life at school is boring in class but iget to hang out with my friends so it isn't too bad and after school I mostly see you so it makes the day much better." she said while smiling,
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:14 pm

"Of couse life's better if you see me. I mean, look at me." He blushed at the comment. "Well...maybe that is a BIT of an overstatment."
He was still feeling very warm, which was odd, because the furnace wasn't on.
"Why is it so hot in here?" He was redder then he'd ever been before.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Reina laughd slightly while blushing." i don't know why it's hot.." she rolled up her sleeves a bit thinking that taking off the button up shirt would embarrass tomix
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Tomix had an image of Reina not wearing the shirt.
He began blushing madly, trying to think of somthing else to take his mind of that particular subject.
"So...um. Oh man...I'm having those thoughts again." He then realised he said that outloud, and promptly dived his head into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Reina blushed like crazy when she heard tomix say that he had images again. She suddenly thought about him taking hid shirt off
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:51 pm

He needed some time to think about things.
"Uh...Reina, do you mind if I go take a shower in the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next