Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Vote_lcapStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Voting_barStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Vote_lcapStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Voting_barStuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:04 am

On her way back to Orihime's,Reina was walking by some stores,parks,and inns.the sun was setting and the temperature became cooler.Reina was wearing her school uniform and was carrying her bag that carried Shiro and some of her belongings.her white and black hair was tied in a loose ponytail.her soft silver blue eyes seemed tired yet mostly bored.she sighed as the sun was slowly being replaced with the moon.As she was about to call orihime on her phone that she was on her way,a few raindrops fell on to her shirt and skin.Reina panicked a bit as her phone died and the rain fell harder.Reina then ran at full speed,looking for shelter.

by the time she found a hotel,her clothes were soaked.she had checked into the hotel and rented a room.walking into the room she was going to stay in,she closed the door and locked it.her clothes was still dripping wet.Shiro,who was too cold to leave her bag,tossed out a white long sleeve button up shirt.Reina smiled at her fox and said,″thanks.″ while walking into the bathroom to change.

A few minutes later Reina walked out of the bathroom wearing the white long sleeve button up that slightly covered a small portion of her thighs,having no shirt to wear underneath,she left her slightly damp bra and underwear on.Keeping her now dry,white and slightly black hair loose.she sat down on the sofa aand slightly frowned a bit as the weather forcastor on tv said that it would rain for the rest of the night.Reina turned off the tv and made tea for herself which she drank while sighing and listening to the rain gently tap against the glass of the window.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Tomix stepped out of the Garganta. Rain poured around him. He planned to step back into his portal, but it vanished before he could.
"Damm...I only had one of those in me today."
He walked through the rain, as his dark hair slopped over his eyes. He clothes were throughly soaked, searched for the nearest hotel. He at last found one. Stepping inside, he asked for a room, unfortunently, there were none there. He was allowed, however, to sleep in a small shelter like area near the hotel, which was cold, but protected him from the rain.

Tomix sat on the bench inside the shelter, shivering from cold.
"Damm...Can't use cero here to warm up.."
He shivered again. He hoped Reina wasn't in this hell of a storm.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:50 pm

After a few moments of silence the shiro trembled and whimpered in her bag that lay on the bed.quickly she headed down to the lobby and asked where the blankets are.the guy then pointed to a door on her left.thanking him she opened the door and she shivered.the storage room was freezing!finding a blanket in a closet she was about to leave when she felt Tomix's spiritual pressure nearby.she realized that his spiritual pressure was coming from a shelter.

opening the door slowly she found Tomix soaked and shivering.making a please stay quiet gesture she then motioned him to follow her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Trying to keep warm, Tomix noticed someone coming close. Turning, he was suprised to see Reina. He mouthed: What are you doing here. Seeing her motioning for him to follow her, he did as she said, and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Reina looked around the corner,seeing that the manager was busy doing paper work,she lead Tomix up the stairs into her room and shut the door. she then sighed in relief and answered his question.″just like you i was caught in the rain...unfortuneatly i had to get out of my school uniform and change into this..″ she waved a hand over the white,long sleeve button up shirt she was wearing that slightly covered part of her thighs.she blushed,a bit while wrapping shiro in a blanket.she then noticed how soaked he was.″Tomix...it looks like you got the worst of the storm..here.″leading him into the bathroom she handed him a towel.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Quietly following her into the room, he mutterted a quick 'thanks.'
Even though the room was warm, he was still freezing. Reina led him into the bathroom, and handed him a towel.
Tomix wiped the worst of the water off him, and then remembered the bag he was holding. Quickly diving through all his belongings iin his bag, he was relieved to find all his clothes, books, and other stuff relativly dry.
"Thanks for sneaking me in, Reina. I could have gotten a cold or somthing." He gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Reina smiled and hugged him back,″i would've done that for you regardless...″she said while walking out of the bathroom to give him enough privacy to change.she then made him a cup of tea which heated on the stove while she checked on shiro who was curled up in the blanket and was fast asleep. Reina then blushed a bit as she felt under dressed but she ignored this fact while laying on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Tomix changed into a dark blue shirt, covered by his dark maroon jacket. He was now wearing a pair of dark green pants. Tomix stepped back into the main room of the hotel room, and sat down next to Reina.
"Are you sure I'm not intruding, because I'm one of those guys who feel like he's always intruding on somthing." He laughed after saying this.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Reina laughed at his question and sat on his lap while kissing him lightly on the lips.″not at all...in fact i'm glad you are here″after saying this she blushed while kissing him again except a little bit deeper.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Tomix turned red when she sat on his lap.
"Thanks."
He kissed back, hugging her at the same time. He was glad they were together at the moment. A strange thought came into his mind, saying: Make a move...Tomix. Make a move.
"So, where have you been staying recently. As for me, I've been staying in our base in Hueco Mundo. It was quite boring there."
As long as she was safe, Tomix was happy. He pushed the thoughts away, not wanting to do anything bad.

OOC: Well, I'm off for tonight. Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:45 am

While she hugged Tomix back she answered his question with a slight smie."actually i have been hanging out at Orihime's place lately which is somewhat better then being alone n a hotel room.." she blushed slighly while saying this. Though she did like the fact that in a hotel room gave her slight privacy and silence,yet being completely alone did make her nervous because a hollow or something could show up at any time.Reina then gazed at Tomix while blushing,wondering what was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:01 am

"Meh, it's better then being stuck in the rain all the time." The thoughts continued to plauge his mind...he didn't know what to do.
He leant back on the couch, trying to relax. He was alone. With Reina. What did he do?
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:53 am

lying down next to him,she decided to just ask him outloud.blushing slightly,Reina asked,"what's on your mind Tomix?" she locked her eyes with his.she hoped that he would tell her the truth,maybe they where having the same thoughts but she wasnt so sure..
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Tomix sat up slightly.
"Okay. I'll tell you the truth. Ever since we started going out, I've started having...thoughts. Well, I knocked them into the back of my mind, but recently, they've gotten..more commen. And now, with just the two of us in here, I don't really know what I should do.."
Tomix put his face in his hands and sighed.
Another thought came to him; the present he had bought for Reina.
"Well...anyway...While I was in the Human World last, I bought you somthing." He produced from his maroon trench coat, a moderate sized emerald necklace.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:18 am

Reina blushed lightly as Tomix confessed about what his thoughts were.″truthfully...i have been thinking about the same thing..″ she says softly as her blush becomes a darker red.Her eyes slightly widened as he held out his gift to her. gently accepting it.she examines it and she puts it on.Her skin lightly tingles as it falls against the skin of her neck.She smiles while giving him a hug.″its beautiful and i love it....thank you.″she sits up and kisses him gently on the lips while blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:17 pm

"You do? Well...no offense, but you're one of the people I'd think were LEAST likely to think about that kind of stuff." He laughed, turning dark red at the same time.
He smiled when she accept her gift. He'd picked out speacilly for her.
"You look beautiful with it on." He kissed back, giving her a hug in the process.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Reina smiled and laughed,it was true she was one of the least few people that thought about such matters.Reina then kissed him back while gently wrapping her arms around his neck and slightly deepenig the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

He was honestly suprised she laughed.
"When I was alive...i kinda thought about that stuff...all the time."
He turned red after revealing this peice of infomation of his past life.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Reina was going to apologize for laughing before when she blushed a deep red when Tomix admitted he wanted to do stuff when he was alive.Reina then froze.″wait....there's only one bed?!″she asked in a shocked tone.looking into the bedroom and seeing that he was right.she blushed and nervously stammered.″oh my god....well if you want i could take the couch and you can take the bed...or...just something....i'm sorry″ she hid her face in her hands obviously very embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Tomix thought.
"Well, if anything, you should take the bed, because you payed for the room. I can take the couch if you want."
A second thought came into his head: It WAS a rather large bed...
He scratched the back of his head. He was turning redder and redder.
"Well...we could...Well...Oh...never mind."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:31 am

Reina looked up from her hands and gazed at Tomix for a moment. "we could what? It's alright Tomix just say it....I swear that I won't get mad." she says while having a slight thought of suggesting to share the bed. Reina blushed deeper at the very thought,she was glad that Shiro wasn't awake to hear her thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Tomix remained deep red as he spoke.
"Well...I was wondering..well, thinking...we could...um...share the bed..."
Tomix turned (amazingly) an even darker shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:39 am

Reina turned a dark shade of red as well..for a while she didn't say anything for a moment. finally she looked up while blushing and says,"i-i guess we could....if you want.." she says while her cheeks remain rose red.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:06 am

Tomix remained dark red.
"Well...it's okay with me...but I really need to know if you're sure it's okay with you..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:13 am

Reina blushed a bit,"yes its alright its just that......well you know..." she turns a darker shade of red,"it'll be new for me." she manages to say while running a hand through her hair slightly. (sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)   Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a hotel during a rainy night(open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next