Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcap"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Voting_bar"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcap"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Voting_bar"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:26 am

Motoko feels light headed and she holds her wrist carefully considering it feels like she broke it. Blood drips into her left eye but she doesn't notice it. She doesn't remember where she is due to the concussion from hitting her head on the shelf. She tries to remember what happened but comes up with nothing. She tries to sit up and throws before getting very far, she doesn't remember ever being hurt like this. Not that she can remember much anyway,the man near here doesn't even seem familiar to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:40 am

*She looks like she hit her head hard...and she also looks like shes confused..perhaps she lost her memory*, Shinko thought curiously. He suddenly acted worried for her and he looked at her. "Motoko-chan..are you alright? It looks like you fell hard", he said.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:00 pm

"Who is that? What are you talking about? Where am I?" Motoko still feels very sick, her face is pale and pukes again as she tries to sit up, it is obvious she won't be getting up on her own any time soon. The best she can manage is lying on her side and keeping her face out of her own vomit.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:57 am

Shinko moved to Motoko and moved her from his vomit. "You are Motoko silly..I am Mr.Shinnyo your boss. You work here under me", he said noticing her loss of memory and taking advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:22 am

"I work here? What are you talking about I don't even know where here is? What happened I don't remember anything at all. Do I have a place to stay or...?" Motoko still feels sore and very much nauseated. She also feels disoriented since she is having trouble staying still even though she is in a seated position.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:36 am

"Yes you work here as my assisstant. You take my cals, type my memos ecetera. You tripped and hit your head on your way in..I guess you must have hit it pretty hard", Shinko said. "You live in the guest room in this building..would you like to lie down there?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:53 am

"That might be a good idea I guess. I don't remember anything at all. why does my hand hurt?" She looks at her hand which is swelling up and discoloring nastily. She finds she can't even wiggle her fingers or make a fist.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:30 am

"Alright, follow me to your room..as for your hand..it must have happened when you fell...Come with me to your room", he said as he guided the woman to her room. He guided her in and then wished her a good night and rest and closed the door. He remained on the other side...if she was going to try and run, he'd be ready to react.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Motoko lays in the bed and tries to avoid getting sick again. Her hand starts hurting yet she doesn't know if anything can be done about it, she also tries to avoid being a burden by crying out when the pain begins to increase. Motoko passes out on her bed and sleeps for quite some time, as she sleeps she has vague nightmares about things that make no sense to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Shinko goes back into his office and gets gauze as well as other medical items. He stands outside the door and mediates as he waits for Motoko to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Motoko wakes up when her hand starts aching badly. Although it doesn't help that she turned in her sleep and applied pressure to it by lying on it. She cries out in pain and immediately feels nauseated again. She sits up trying to avoid throwing up, her efforts succeed only as far as that she doesn't throw up but the urge remains.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:34 am

Shinko didn't enter the room. He remained outside still mediating...he was thinking of ways of manipluating the situation as well as plotting for the future..
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:19 am

Motoko continues laying on the bed with her hand causing pain to her. She knows she has to do something to make her hand stop hurting, but she has no idea how to do that. She decides to get up and feels dizzy after getting to her feet, she reaches the door and feels extremely dizzy and nauseated. She reaches out for the door handle and starts turning it to go fin her boss since she believes that is what he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2