Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) Vote_lcapBack Home (lemon, motoko here) Voting_barBack Home (lemon, motoko here) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Back Home (lemon, motoko here) Vote_lcapBack Home (lemon, motoko here) Voting_barBack Home (lemon, motoko here) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Back Home (lemon, motoko here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Back Home (lemon, motoko here) Empty
PostSubject: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:52 am

Kensei was walking the walls of the first division. He had a strange feeling tonight was going to change him. He had been lonely since Seiyu disappeared. He wondered what happened, she was probably dead and he couldnt resurrect her without a body. He wasnt the type to moan and groan over death but he didnt like it happening either, he had experienced enough so he didnt react teh same as everyone else did. The moon was showing on his slightly tanned face, he sat down by a small pond, wondering why the hell he ran into a random pond.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 am

Motoko wanders around eventually finding the pond Kensei is at. She sees him and stops short of being seen, however she decides to make herself known as being there. "Do you wish to be alone? If so I will leave you to your thoughts, I don't wish to intrude any more than I already have if you choose to be alone?" Motoko waits for a response before she acts on what Kensei decides. Although she would like to know Kensei more so she can at least understand him, she knows even he must prefer solitude at times. She stands there watching him and trying to analyze him as she watches how he moves, stands and even breathes.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:05 am

"oh its fine, stay if you want" He smiled. He was glad someone had come by, his instinct was right again. He did wonder why she had came however. It wasnt everyday he got a random shinigami, many did not like him because of his half hollow form, or the fact he wouldnt allow a new central 46, because he thought it was too biased and a waste of time, they werent the ones that fought hollows and arrancar. "whats your name again?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:11 am

"I am vice-captain Kusanagi of the 10th Division, but my friends call me Motoko. Your not like the others, than again no one is really like anyone else are they? As far as I am concerned everyone deserves a chance, if they do something stupid enough like attack allies or anything like that of their own accord than they deserve what they get. Even I would deserve what happens if I did such a thing. However I was wondering why are you alone, and why here of all places?" Motoko tries to find out what brought Kensei to this location, she shows no emotions at this time out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:15 am

"just being lonely I supose..... its always calming just to sit here" He smiled. "after all my old friends died, even yamamoto, life.... stopped practically.... I dont know what really keeps me going anymore..... maybe the circle law..." He refered to the fact dead shinigami, and hollow became human again, and humans became shinigami or hollow. While most of Soul Society thought of it as a theory, he knew it was a law.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:25 am

Motoko walks over to Kensei and looks into his eyes as best she can considering the difference in the height,she takes one if his hands in hers. "Everyone is alone sometime, but as long as there are Shinigami you are technically never alone. If you look at it right, your old friends may be gone but you can make new ones. The cycle may never end as far as reincarnation, but you can't give up until your last breath. Lofe isn't easy, it can also be very cruel. But as a fellow Shinigami I will support you and follow your orders, we all have to support each other or everything will fall apart." Motoko hugs Kensei with her face against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:29 am

Kensei was very happy at what she said. It reminded him of what an old friend would say to him. Giving up his breath was worth it when she hugged him, forcing his face in her chest. He loved that feeling, not of the chest but being hugged, once again reminding him of his friends. He didnt try to pry himself out so he could respond.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:37 am

Motoko kisses Kensei's forehead showing her emotions a bit. She continues holding Kensei to show her support, She can see Kensei needs to know he isn't alone but she isn't sure how to do that past what she has done so far. Howevere she knows that he has no problem being where is he is. She strokes his hair gently hoping he won't find it inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:42 am

Kensei smiled at her. He felt as if she was flirting with him. He looked up just as she kissed him, making her kiss his lips instead of forhead. His eyes widened, feeling her play with his hair. He forgot completely about being alone, or anything else at the moment. He wondered how she would take the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:46 am

Motoko smiles playfully "Dirty boy, did you like it? Would like more?" Her voice is playful with a bit of friendly teasing, although it also holds a bit of seriousness in it. Her face shows no ill intent or any trace disrespect. She looks down into Kensei's eyes knowing that she is opening up to him more than anyone else since she arrived in the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:52 am

Kensei almost felt like a child, the way she was teasing him. He blushed slightly "sure why not" He teased back, he had never been good at teasing, but loved it. He smiled inwardly, she was definitely opening him up, but she'd never know how much. He had put a emotional 'mask' on since he was fifteen, and rarely took it off, showing his true emotions, but he had showed at least seven, if not more people.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:58 am

Motoko kisses Kensei gently taking her time to show him she isn't playing games with him. She than kisses his neck a few times and returns to kissing him. She gently holds his head in her hands while being very gentle with him. Motoko sits on his lap facing him, she wonders how he will take this considering everything else that has happened so far.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:03 am

He kissed back everytime, feeling that old emotion back in his heart. He smiled at her as she sat on his lap. He chuckled slightly "your very forward arent you?" He joked. He was trying to keep from her being able to feel his cock, but it was hard with her sitting on him.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:11 am

"In some ways yes I am. What's the point in beating around the bush? Concealing how you feel at times is understandable, however you do eventually have to reveal how you feel to someone right? For instance I feel something right now that says your interested in me." Motoko smiles at Kensei just before she licks his nose playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:18 am

"and your not interested in me?" He smirked, then she licked his nose. He blinked at his nose, making him look cross-eyed. He smirked and kissed her. He felt an attraction for her, or more, he didnt know, but what did she feel for him?
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:22 am

"To be honest I don't know yet. But does really matter right now? Sometimes things take time, and in time I could fall for you. Is that good enough? It's the best I can do for now since I still have to sort out some things. Besides if I had no interest in you I wouldn't be doing this." Motoko kisses Kensei again and than nibbles on his left ear gently.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:09 am

"I supose, but what should we do?" He asked her, wondering what she had planned. She seemed to plan this out, knowing exactly how to open him like a book. He didnt mind though, it was nice to let out some old emotions and get some new ones.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:17 am

"I suppose I could think of something? I am doing this off the fly you know. I can think on my feet or possibly on my knees." Motoko gets off Kensei's lap and goes to her knees in front of him and starts taking his his pants down. She strokes the inside of his thighs and smiles. She than takes his manhood in her hands and begins stroking it gently.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:22 am

Kensei stiffened from the shock of her doing it so openly. She was very forward and strange to him. He almost moaned as soon as she touched it, having not had sex in a while could do that. He was glad he wasnt the only one aroused. As she touched it, it became erect, making it much longer.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:28 am

"Kensei do you ever do anything small? It's more like a second zanpokutou, how is it everything about you is huge?" Motoko laughs and starts licking Kensei's manhood while trying to make him take matters into his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:38 am

"hehehe" He chuckled nervously. The instant she licked it he couldnt help himself and went back down to basic instincts. He thrust it into her mouth and held the back of her head, moaning slightly. Yes it had definitely been too long for him.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:50 am

Motoko is a bit surprised but she manages to hide that fact. She continues sucking in an attempt to make Kensei have other ideas, she decides to use her tongue to excite him and he holds her head in place. She also rubs his inner things at the same time hoping he will open up even more.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:56 am

Kensei pulled her head back and forth. He had no true thoughts except '......more......'. He pulled out of her mouth. He was halfway there, but her mouth wouldnt do. He smirked at her and pulled down her pants, taking her panties with them. He saw how tight her cunt was and went wide eyed. "Whoa"
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Motoko spreads her legs a little wider and pulls him closer to her and kisses him gently. She than opens up her Kimono and allows her arms to slip from the sleeves making it fall off. Motoko wonders what Kensei will do now that she has shed all of her clothing except for her two toed socks, sandals and vice-captains badge.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:41 pm

With one hand Kensei practically ripped off his own clothing and laid her down, laying on top of her. He stuck his full erection into her and moaned. He had missed such pleasure too much to hold it in any longer, with that though he started riding her, gaining speed as he went along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (lemon, motoko here)   Back Home (lemon, motoko here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home (lemon, motoko here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next