Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
In The Office [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
In The Office [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
In The Office [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
In The Office [Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
In The Office [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
In The Office [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
In The Office [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
In The Office [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
In The Office [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
In The Office [Open] Vote_lcapIn The Office [Open] Voting_barIn The Office [Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
In The Office [Open] Vote_lcapIn The Office [Open] Voting_barIn The Office [Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

In The Office [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

In The Office [Open] Empty
PostSubject: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:46 am

Rain pelted against the ground, looking as if it would never stop. It was 8:24 in the morning, and the sky was still dark. Ukitake had been awake since 7:30, but had stayed in bed watching the rain. He didn't really have anything to do that day, so he decided to catch up on his paperwork. He sighed and threw the blankets off, getting quickly to his feet. He knew he would be tempted to stay in bed all day and then nothing would get done. Ukitake yawned and made his way to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and put on his clothes before heading to the door. He glanced outside at the pouring rain. He knew he really shouldn't go out in this, but the paperwork wasn't going to just do itself. He sighed and stepped into the rain.

He arrived at his office panting and soaking wet. He collapsed onto his chair and laid his head on the desk, trying to catch his breath. After a few minutes he raised his head and began to fill out paperwork. This lasted for about 10 seconds before he started to cough violently. "Damn...." he muttered under his breath, trying to get his coughing under control.
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Kaze Mitsukai
Captain of the Third Division
Kaze Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 am

Mitsu was walking along merrily in her common purple dress on this rainy day. She had her purple umbrella with fancy hearts painted on covering the rain. She truly didn’t mind the weather today, she found the pat pat pat on the rain droplets on the top of her umbrella soothing and the occasional thunder was also quite nice. Her blades spirits walked beside her, only visible to her but still none the less there. Her younger spirit Hyde spoke first “Why do you insist going out in such weather, it’s to gloomy to do anything fun.” Follow him saying that her older teenage spirit spoke “Speak for yourself bro, I’m enjoyin myself.” As he said this he was skating around on his skate board. Mitsu spoke to Hyde “Common my love, try and enjoy yourself. I’ve been so busy since I’ve been captain that I just don’t have time to spend with you boys.”

[color=#000000]They continued walking as Mitsu looked up at the gloomy sky considering pull out her sketch book when suddenly she heard a loud hacking sound from the 13th divisons captain. Knowing he was ill she sent her spirits back into their world and began running toward his door. She folded away her umbrella and knocked at the door “Hello? Are you ok? It’s Kaze Mitsukai, the new third squad captain. Can I come in? She would have asked him by name but it just eluded her right now, it has been some time since she’d lived in the Soul Society. Just as she spoke as well a loud crash of thunder could be hear, it almost made her jump.[/red]
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am

After a little while Ukitake stopped coughing, and sighed. No doubt his third seats would scold him for going out in the weather. They'd probably make him go back to bed. Well, at least he could get a little paperwork done until they came. He pulled a stack of paperwork out from a drawer, and glanced over it quickly. He picked up a pen and started to write. Unlike some captains, Ukitake actually liked doing paperwork. It made him feel important. He was just about finished when he heard the knock on the door. "I'm fine," he called. "You may come in!"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 am

Rukia ignored the rain as it started to soak through her garments... She had started her day earlier than most and was in anything but what could be called a pleasant mood... And yet with rising so early she had to admit the the beauty that was the morning, maybe this was why Nii-sama rose so early?

She felt like she had neglected her duties when she had not appeared in the Captain's office since she had been made lieutenant, and today she sought to remedy the situation. She didn't need her brother to find that out from another captain...

She was about to turn the corner when she heard the unmistakably characteristic cough of her captain coming from the office... He was sick again, why is here? He needs to be resting! She almost rushed in, until she heard the Captain's voice calling out to an unseen person, "I'm fine... you may come in". She staged herself within hearing distance, not trying to spy but worried about this new coughing fit so early in the day... She leaned into the wall of the building, carelessly forgetting to mask her own reitsu in her concentration on her captain. After all he obviously was not fine as he had put it...
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Ukitake frowned when no one came in. "Is anyone there?" he called, and waited for an answer. When he got none, he shrugged. "Guess not."

The white haired Captain glanced down at his paperwork again, and began to fill the papers out. Paperwork always took the Captain a long time. He made sure to read each paper very carefully before writing. He was never careless about something like this. He wanted to make up for the poor job his third seats did when they filled out his paperwork on days when he was unable. They were messy and careless, never really bothering to read the whole thing before answering. And their spelling was atrocious! Even so, he knew they were just trying to help them, and he appreciated their effort. He just wished they would read more carefully first.

After a few minutes more of paperwork, he stopped when he felt a familiar spiritual energy. "Rukia?" he called, getting up and walking to the door, opening it. "Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:42 am

Yes, Captain..." she stammered as the captain of the 13th division opened the door. "I wanted to report in and see if you needed my assistance with anything," she said quickly as she bowed in respect.

She started to walk in the office, noting the stack of paperwork on the desk. She squinted slightly, catching the fragments of dust lingering in the air. This could not be good for his health!

"Captain, please allow me to help!" She bowed again quickly, hoping he would not question her sudden enthusiasm for paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 am

Ukitake smiled at Rukia as he stepped away from the door to let her in. "You're up early this morning!" he observed. "I've already done a lot of the work. Unfortunately thought, there seems to be more papers than usual." The white haired Captain shook his head in confusion. "You would think after all that's happened with Aizen they would give us a break. Oh well. I shouldn't be complaining." Ukitake smiled again. Ukitake raised an eyebrow at Rukia's enthuseasm, but didn't question it. "Well, you may help if you wish." He pulled out the chair next to him, and gestured for him to sit down, putting a few papers in front of her. "How have you been, Rukia?" he asked her. "I haven't seen much of you lately. But then again, I've been so busy.... How are things at the manor? What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Rukia glared silently at the stack of paperwork in front of her as she sat in the chair offered to her. She really hadn't thought out completely through the idea when she asked for a promotion, and this was going to be interesting to find out her new responsibilities and duties... I can't fail at this! she thought to herself. As she contemplated the fresh page in front of her she got the urge to draw, which she quickly suppressed... She doubted the captain would want her chappy drawings illustrating the duller points of the report... although it would be an improvement...

"How have you been, Rukia? I haven't seen much of you lately. But then again, I've been so busy.... How are things at the manor? What have you been up to?"

"Hai, the manor is as it always is, very quiet..." She brought her hand to her chin and rested her head on it, Her thoughts wandered slightly as she quietly whispered "Nii-sama does enjoy the quiet." She broke her hand away from her face after realizing she had spoken aloud... "Yes, I have been well! I have been training so that I might better support our division, captain!"

She started to fill out the paperwork she had gathered from the pile, "I will do my best to do my part, captain!"
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:24 am

Zanza walked down the hall. The floor board creaking under his weight. Zanza had a bit of a frown on his face. He didnt really like wood floors they always sqeaked way to much when he walked on them. Then a grinding sound could be herd. Stoping and glancing down Zanza's blade was dragin on the floor. Grabing the handle on his should he pulled it up slight. Trying not to hit the ceiling with the handle but get his blade off the ground. Nearing a door. Zanza checked the paper in his pocket again. "This must be it" He mumbled to himself. Knocking on the door loudly Zanza spoke. "Captin Ukitake, are you in there?" Zanza awaited a reply. His right arm now hangin at his side while his left was bent up holding the handle of his sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:17 am

Ukitake smiled at Rukia and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm glad everything is going well. And I'm sure all that training is paying off. I know you will do a great job." Ukitake looked at the papers in front of him and sighed. Even with Rukia helping he had a lot to do. Don't complain, he reminded himself. It's not that hard. There are far worse things to have to do. With that thought, Ukitake quickly picked up a pen and began to fill things out. He was interrupted when he heard a noise in the hallway. The Captain frowned and looked at the door. What could it be? He was about to go out and investigate, when Zanza knocked. "Yes, I'm here!" Ukitake called back. It sounded like the Vice Captain of the 11th Division but he couldn't tell. "Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:24 am

Rukia glanced up from the papers she was carefully filling out, slightly annoyed by the grating sound heard from the hallway. Her attention was broken further as she heard "Come on in!"

She wondered who it could be and looked at Captain Ukitake for what to do. She remained silent, waiting to assist her captain when he needed her.

Last edited by Rukia Kuchiki on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 am

Zanza shifted the blade on his shoulder again. Slideing the door open. He glanced around the room for a moment takeing note that both the captin and vice captin were in the room. Watching the top of the door frame Zanza stepped in makeing sure not to hit the frame with the handle of his sword or drag it on the ground. Stepping inside Zanza readjusted himself ot make the blade more comfortable. "You have a summons to a captin meeting." Zanza said while looking directly at Captin Ukitake. "I happened to be near by and decieded to play messenger boy since i had nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm

A Captain's meeting? What could this be about? What was going on? Rukia was happy that she had made a large dent in the stack of papers that had been on her desk. Gazing at the remainder she figured she could be finished with the rest without too much of a delay. She was surprised at how much extra work a seated officer position required... Giving her a new sense of respect for both her own Captain who was often sick and to her brother...

If the Captains are meeting now, I wonder when they will inform the Vice-captains of their own meeting... Another task that she would have to grow accustomed to... Information was slow to be shared among the divisions... Each division wanting to make a name for themselves... Even having some information not even shared with their own rank and file members.

This brought a slight upturn of her mouth as she remembered how Kain-dono had shared the information he could to his subordinates and had kept the morale of the unit strong... This was now her task, and she vowed she would not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:40 am

Ukitake waited for the door to open and glanced over to Rukia, smiling reassuringly. "Ah, the 11th Division Vice Captain," Ukitake acknowledged, smiling at Zanza. "Thank you for dropping off the message. I'll be there as soon as I can." Although Ukitake sounded as cheerful as always, he felt a bit worried. A meeting? But we just had a meeting two days ago! What could this be for? I hope nothing bad has happened.... Ukitake shook his head. What could it be....? Suddenly he remembered that the Vice Captain was still there. "Excuse me, but do you by any chance know what the meeting's about?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 am

Zanza simply shruged. With the message delivered he had no other reason to be there. So he spun on his heal and slipped out the door and walked down the long hall away from the office.

OOC: Short but im le tired >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Office [Open]   In The Office [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Office [Open]
Page 1 of 1