Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Vote_lcapLost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Voting_barLost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Vote_lcapLost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Voting_barLost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:49 am

Tomix woke up. Not knowing where he was, he sat up.
"Where the hell am I?"
Not expecting an answer, he at last woke up where he was.
The Forest of Menos.
"Oh crap. I hate Menos. They always wanna fire there Cero at me!"

Moving fast with his Sonido, he tried to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 am

Kensei loved the forest, so many cocky hollows just waiting to get their asses beaten to a pulp. He was walking around looking for someone, when someone bumped into him. He turned and looked at the man. "hello..... why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

Tomix's Sonido suddenly stopped when he smashed into another Arrancar. Wondering why he was here, Tomix answered the question;
"My name is Tomix, and, honsetly, I don't know how I got down here."

He noted his Reaitsu, but said nothing.
"Why are you down here? I've been fighting off Gillan's for a while now, and it's not really safe."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 am

"oh they make a poor warm up but its fun to watch some rebelious ones try to kill me.... in fact its hilarious.... my name is Kensei" He smiled. His reaitsu was always flowing freely in Hueco Mundo. He felt safer here than anywhere else. This was his home, his safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 am

"They aren't any real problem, but they just get annoying sometimes."
Tomix's insides boiled. He knew the truth. This man was an Espada-Level Arrancar.

"So, why do you like this place so much? It's very depressing here." Tomix said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 am

"is that all you see here?" He smiled, sitting in the lotus position on a rock. "suffering? pain? despressing?" He sighed. Kensei was very smart but even more physcological, and philosphical. He was no stranger to pain or drespresment.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 pm

"I've only just arrived in this place, so I haven't seen much. This place may be better, but I don't want to stick around here for long."

Tomix sighed. He didn't know who Kensei was, but he didn't really want to stick around talking. There was every chance a stronger-then average Hollow may turn up and ruin his day."

"Listen, do you know a way out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm

"I supose.... but you'd need my help, unless you can destroy three tones of rubble.... or get through the espada way" He chuckled. He looked down at Tomix and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Tomix thought. Sure, he'd take the offer of help. He could proberly blast through 3 tones of rubble...but he was certainly not going to take the Espada way....He hated Espada.

"Sure, I'll need your help. What do I have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm

"nothing really just..... it takes a while to get there is all" He smiled jumping into the air, then flipping. He landed forward on his feet. "its that way" He pointed towards the darker side of the forest, and started walking that way.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 am

Tomix, for the millionth time, frowned. He hated Espada, but if he told Kensei that, he would most likely be killed. He started following him, thinking about what he'd do if he'd have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

A hollow jumped out to attack them. It had a lion mask, and form, obviously very powerful but not a vasto lordes. Kensei raised his eyebrow and caught its head, when it tried to headbut them. Kensei sighed "moron" He said crushing its head. He continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 am

As the two Arancarr walk through the forest, Tomix continued to think. If this man could defeat a hollow without drawing his sword, he could only be....no, thats impossible....

"So, how long have you been down here?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 am

"not long... came down here to think, its quite peaceful once you think about it" He smirked. "unless your scared of a little hollow" He chuckled. He had run into armies of hollows before, none of which survived their attacks. He wasnt weak that was for sure. "so what have you been doing since aizen died?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 am

Tomix thought carefully, trying to talk without revealing his title.
"Ever since Aizen died, I have spent the year training in the Desert. I had a recent encounter with Seiyu, where I was saved by Kyouga."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 am

Kensei smirked even more "so your rogue?" He asked. He knew seiyu had taken his spot, he was there for the meeting. He chuckled "you really shouldnt have told me that.... I might have to take you back to her...." He smirked. He chuckled at the niave arrancar, surprised that he didnt know him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 am

Tomix, for a brief moment, panicked.
"No, I am not rouge. Seiyu attacked me because I asked what the hell she was doing."
Tomix prayed he wouldn't have the battle this man. He would almost certainly lose.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:23 am

Kensei stopped for a breif second, considering his options. He could turn him into seiyu and go back to business, or let him go and get punished by seiyu, IF she ever found out, but she had her ways. "well I supose I can let you go then, but you might want to keep away from her......I dont want to deal with her "punishments" today"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 am

"Very well...I don't believe she will care. Kyouga convinced her to leave me alone. If we say nothing, she will not care"

Tomix relaxed. He wasn't out of this mess yet, but at least he wouldn't have to fight Kensei yet.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 am

"true enough i supose..... but youll still need to hide.... likely in the human world..... though watch out for the vizards and Ichigo...." He smirked. Most people were scared to fight him and tried anyway to get out of fighting him, except kenpachi and ichigo, though he assumed they were masochists.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:38 am

"I can handle hiding in the Hueco Mundo Desert. But in any case... When will the Arancarr be launching the attack of Soul Society?"

He needed to know, for his own purposes.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 am

"hell if I know" He shrugged. He didnt know or care, as long as he convinced the human world shinigami and vizards to either become nuetral or join them. He didnt have many friends that cared about soul society, except maybe kenpachi, but he could easily be saved.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 am

Damm. "How much further is it to the exit to this god-forsakan place?"

Tomix hated this place. There was very little light in it. And he loved seeing the moon.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:53 am

"about three more feet" He chuckled. Tomix might not have noticed it but he was standing on metal. "thisll take you right to the surface. though I advise against relaxing just yet" He chuckled. It would send him right up to the top, but it wasnt far from Las Noches and Seiyu might detect him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 am

Very well. I will keep an eye out for Esp-I mean, Seiyu. Thank you for guiding me through this place."
Climbing the stairs, he was once again outside. A cool breeze was blowing. Tomix smiled. The moon was looking beautiful.

"If only she was here" He said out loud by accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)   Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Forest of Menos (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1