Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Voting_barLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Voting_barLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)

Go down 
+4
Ayame Hikari
Lemmy
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Usui smiled, lowering his sword. While pulling out two injections this time, from his pocket. He flipped the cap off, walking towards the two, as he did so. He injected the pair, one after the other.

"Don't worry. Its just an anesthetic...you should be feeling sleepy about now. But this time in two days you'll be all good" he said, tapping tomix on the head and giving a soft kiss to Ayame on the lips, before waiting for the effects of the drug to take the two people under.

"Bye bye now."
he said with a cherry wave.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Tomix felt his vision go blurry. He saw Usui kiss Ayame, and felt a surge of anger. He saw Usui vanish into Sonido. He wanted to sleep...but he wouldn't allow it to take him down. Using his wing and leg to prop him up...he grabbed Ayame, and used his extremely low energy to Sonido back to the real base.

'Ayame.....You're gonna be alright...I promise."

Arriving back at the base, Tomix carried Ayame next to Kyouga, He turned to go to his room, and then collapsed, falling asleep next to Ayame.

Last edited by Lemmy on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Ayame felt herself bein swept back to their home. She fell asleep on the floor next to where she hid kyouga and near micha's room was.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:59 pm

(Not a death match.)

Grimmjow was walking around the Forest, scaring random hollows when he found them. There was nothing else to do that day, so after making sure everything was okay at the base, he went into the forest to pass the time. Suddenly he looked up, frowning. Something wasn't right. That presence... it was so familiar.... The former Espada narrowed his eyes and walked quickly to the right, looking about him. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw something, and quickly stopped walking. Kensei. So that was why the presence felt so familiar.

Grimmjow growled as he saw Kyouga colapse and shook his head. Weak group members. That's just what he needed. He saw Ayame, but stayed back just the same. She should no better than to come out when someone like that's around, he thought shaking his head. Soon he sensed two other presences which he could not name. "Damn," he muttered under his breath, moving back into the trees so he was hidden from view. Grimmjow was not one to usually hide when there was a challenge, but he wasn't stupid either. He knew they were outnumbered.

He now sensed Tomix's presence as well, and could feel how weak the other was. He moved farther into the trees and could just make out the battle. Stay away, he thought as Ayame appeared. Damn. Grimmjow shook his head in disbelief. She should know better than to come out into the open! He mentally scolded her, as he saw the blade of the Espada about to pierce her. He would help, but he knew it would be too late by the time he got there. His eyes widened slightly as he saw Tomix save her. He would die for love? Grimmjow didn't know what to think of this. No one had ever felt that way about him.

The blue haired man stiffened as he heard the Espada ask Tomix for the location of the base. He wouldn't give it out... he can't... right? Grimmjow gritted his teeth and almost screamed in rage when he heard Tomix's answer. How could he? All that just for love? It was all Grimmjow could do not to stomp over there at that moment and kill him. Never mind... if you go now it may be all over. You still have a chance. Grimmjow waited until the Espada was gone, and then followed Tomix and Ayame to the base. He walked inside to where Ayame, Kyouga, and Tomix were, and stood above them, silently seething. Traitor....
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Tomix awoke. And the first thing he saw was Grimmjow. And he look pissed. He looked really pissed. So pissed in fact that Tomix jumped straight up, and then crumbled down, as he remembered his missing leg.

"Grimmjow...I'm...I'm sorry." Tomix said sadly.

He was going to die. Grimmjow was going to murder him.

"I told them." He look at the beautiful sleeping form of Ayame, marred by her torn legs"...I told them to protect my friends. I love Ayame, but she's already taken....That's why I did it. I will give away this whole rebel base, just so Ayame, Kyouga, you, and everyone else will survuive It's because you're all my friends! If you don't like my ideals, I'm going to leave!
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Ayame didn't move she was happy to be alive but was furious that tomix gave away the location. She opened her eyes," y-you should've let me die I-I'm worth it just leave get out of here all of you just leave I will isteact them if they come." she gritted her teeth as she sat herself up."i was stupid and weak leave me here I- I will be alright." she gave them a smirk yet it was sad.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Tomix turned to see Ayame awake and well.
She was going on about him revealing the base location, and her saying she was weak and then-he hugged her.
"It's alright. I did it because I care. I wasn't thinking about the team...I was thinking what I wanted to."

Tomix turned to Grimmjow. "Grimmjow. I fight because I care about my friends. That is my drive"

Tomix stared at his stumpy arm and leg. What was he going to do? He need to repair them...But how...And then there was Ayame's legs..."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 am

Kyouga woke up and realized that his peers had just suvived by an inch of their lives. In any case, Kyouga stood up. "Grimmjow, they want to kill you. However, I am the only one who will be spared because Kensei doesn't know that I joined you. Grimmjow, if you really are our leader, then protect us." Kyouga said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 am

Sia began walking through the Forest Of Menos senceing some strong relatsu far away. She sighed gently also senceing the despare of the others while they were hurt. As she continued walking she ran into afew hollows & killed them easly. Yawnign slightly after this she reconized how far awya the thing was that was createing such a big burst of relatzu. "Geez... I think my relatzu sencer is getting a little rusty..." she said to herslef then continued on walking. She did not know what was going on, but she wanted to help as much as possible.

Continueing to walk now a storm of black rose pedals swerved behind her as she calmly sang,

"Ki o tsukete,
Kami-sama wa miteru,
Kurai yomichi,
wa te o tsunaide kudasai;
Hitori de tooku, ni ite mo,
Itsumo mitsukedashite kureru.
Shitteru koto wa,
Zenbu, oshiete kureru,
Watashi ga obete nakute mo,
Nando de mo, oshiete kureru
Demo zenbu, wakatte shimattara
Dou sureba ii no~?"

After this she noticed the relatzu dieing off but she was much closer to it now. As she continued walking she noticed that everyone had been hurt in some way. She sighed gently walking out of the shadows studying everyone throughly. She looked to grimmjow next seeing how mad he was & asked softly, "Do you want me to heal them?" then standing there as the roses swerved behind her almost unseen then resting on the ground as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:57 am

Kensei kept jumping, knowing he was getting closer. as Usui landed besides him he chuckled "Usui.... do whatever you want.... my target is grimmjow" He kept jumping but stopped once he saw Usui attack Lemmy, such a pity. Lemmy was a coward, but kensei admired his love for his girlfriend, remembering what his wife was like back in his life. He pushed those thoughts out of his head. It was time to make war, not love.

Kensei listened in on their conversation, and again smiled. These arrancar were good people, they didnt want to fight, but.... grimmjow always wanted to fight, for anything. Grimmjow wouldve eventually corrupted them to his standards, making them fight to live, or do anything for that matter. His very soul ached with hatred of the man he used to call brother. This was no longer a Mission....... it was personal.

Kensei had then continued listening, he had a better idea than just killing them. He was going to do one of many things. Kensei wanted to make peace with everyone, but he knew it wouldnt work on Grimmjow, but he might as well try. Kensei could kill them all and save the espada's time, the only special one was Grimmjow, he might be a work out in sealed form. Kensei was angry beyond beleif when he heard Kyouga betrayed him.

"Oh really?" He said from the trees, his voice echoing, making it impossible to tell where he was. "you really think you should ever lower your gaurd? you bastard grimmjow..... you have a month to live before I personally rip your very soul out of existence..... you had better find something worth living for if you intend to beat me.... I will be the bringer of your fate. I will become Death himself..... and kyouga..... you had better make the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 am

Kyouga heard Kensei's words and decided that only he would be able to resolve this peacefully. Kyouga then sonidoed to Kensei, and withdrew his sword from his belt and dropped it a few feet away from Kensei. Kyouga then distanced himself several feet from his sword. "I see no point on having this go on any longer, so I will openly submit. I never wanted to cause a conflict like this, I merely wanted to be with my friends. Unfortunately, I see now that Grimmjow's arrogance cannot be slain. So, I ask for your forgiveness for my foolishness..." Kyouga said as he tried to be calm however, be fell onto his knees and burst into tears. "I take full responsibility for my actions and I will accept any punnishment you have for me. I only ask that you spare Tomix, Ayame, and Sia. You may do as you wish to Grommjow and I. Please understand that I never meant to cause a war between Arrancar. There is no reason we should be fighting each other, instead we should build friendly bonds with each other. I thought that I could make Grimmjow a better person. Unfortunately, I was wrong..." Kyouga stated as he explained himself sorrowfully. Kyouga felt better now, and had no regrets. In fact, he was happy to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 am

Grimmjow was still looking down when Tomix openened his eyes. His annoyed expression didn't change as man spoke. Grimmjow glanced at Ayame then back at Tomix and his eyes softened. What Tomix had done for the girl touched him, and although he didn't exactly understand how he could love, he knew he shouldn't kill him. The blue haired man wished he could learn more about these feelings... and how to take actions like these and not only think about himself. "I won't kill you," Grimmjow said quietly. He knew they could always move somewhere else, and if that failed they would fight.

He glanced at Ayame as she woke, studying her injuries. They were severe and he didn't know how to fix them.

Grimmjow turned to Kyouga, who had also woken. The ex Espada nodded slowly. "I will protect you," he said quietly, heading for the door. He was going to try and find Micha to see if she would heal the others. As he was just about to leave, Sia showed up. "Yes, heal them," he said, relieved. He didn't know what he would have done if he couldn't find Micha.

Grimmjow walked out, ready to fight whoever came along. He knew he must protect the others, and to do that he was going to have to fight. He heard a voice which she reconized as Kensei's. Grimmjow followed it, walking quickly, and stood in the tree listening to Kensei and Kyouga talk. Suddenly he stepped out, facing Kensei. "I'm here," he muttered. "Leave the others alone. It's me you want."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:35 am

Sia's eyes widened as he heard the voice come from the forest & then looked to Kyouga after the male from the forest stopped speeking. She stood there speechless. She had never seen him act like that. Not knowing what to do she ran over haveing the black rose pedals follow her in her footsteps as she knelt down to Kyouga picking him up slightly sorrowed to see him like this. "My life is just as important as it is yours.." she said softly holding him up slightly "I do agree with what you are saying... But you are to not blame everything on yourself, it will only keep you down..."

She quickly turned her head to Grimmjow as he told her to heal them. She nodded her head slightly as she looked at Kyouga for a second hopeing he would be allright then standing up running to Ayame & Tomix then turning her head slightly behind her positioning the rose pedals around her almost as a sheild. She looked to Ayame & said soflty, "This, might cause quite abit of pain..." after she said this she pushed forward an hand to where the rose pedals grasped ahold of her arm & leg stumps & slowly molded togeteher grasping her skin color & forming her bones. The pedals scratched at the wound grasping DNA from her & trnsferring it to them soon reforming her arms & legs. Afterwards she turned to Tomix & did the same thing.

Afterwards Sia sat there breathing heavely from doing this. There arms showed no sighn of cuts at all, except the scar where they were cut at. Makeing new limbs like that for both of them took much energy from her. Turning to the forest she frownd slightly senceing the arrancar's energy & soon makeing a small black rose sheild orb around them thinck enough to stop attacks, but thin enough to see though. Breathing heavly after she did this she began struggleing to hold it up but kept at it trying her best.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:47 am

"Grimmjow you have heard my warning.... one month and I will return" Kensei chuckled saddly "till then" He smiled saddly. He punched the branch of the tree, scattering dust and dirt into the air, making it impossible to see him. When the dust and dirt settled, he was gone. He would return soon, but he had given his test and failure meant death, suceeding...... meant something he wouldnt reveal until then.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

OOC: what is with you people? i'm taken lol oh well i'll ignore it.

Ayame reached out to grimmjow and Kyouga,"i..i dont understand..why would you risk getting killed for my sake? i was an idiot and i deserved death." she put her head down lightly. Then sia came to heal her saying she would feel pain.she winced,and shuddered a bit yet her legs and the wound on her back healed."Thank you Sia i owe you one..." she smiled up to her then fell back asleep almost sliding to the floor exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC: Ayame: I don't think they know you're taken .

Tomix, couldn't slee after he was healed. He turned to Sia.
"Thanks...for healing me and Ayame." He said kindly.

Tomix aproacched Grimmjow. He knew what he had to do.
"Grimmjow. I need to train so I can protect my friends. I need to be stronger...So I do not dissapoint you...and ruin everything. Please train me..." Tomix said with a pleading voice.

He left Grimmjow to think about it. And then...he slept. His dreams were full of nightmares, all of them with Usui leering over him, and Ayame having her legs burned off. They became more and more vivid, untill....

Tomix screamed as he woke. He rarely ever had nightmares...but this was the worst. He stood up, and wandered through the base.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Still holding up the sheild untill she could not sence the enemy's energy any more she put her hands down tp her sides looking down as he bangs covered her hair, "Don't become too overconfedent NitWit..." she said softly before falling to her knees "I only did it because Grimmjow told me to.." she lied then fell forward on her side knocked out by exaustion. She hated to be used over & over again, & she knew it was going to happen if they kept forceing her to do that. Thus the reason why she lied. Breathing softly laying on the cold ground she slowly got her energy back up every second but would not awake untill it was fully back.

(( I was too tired to think of another paragraph to write, sorry. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 pm

After he awoke, Tomix noticed Sia had collapsed after healing him. In exchange foor this, he picked her up, and took her to one of the beds. "At least she will be comfadable." Tomix thought to himself.
He then continued his mindless wandering of the base, searching for someone.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Ayame had finally awoke and she headed out killing most of the hollows in her way. Why why would anyone die for my sake? She thought starting to feel tears form in her eyes. I was careless I deserve to die! She thoughtvwhile shaking her head. She remembered tomix stepping up to save her risking death,grimmjow and kyouga risked getting arrested. She remembered the soft and pained expressions as her friends looked at her injuries. And as for tomix why would he love her? Why would grimmjow and kyouga worry about her and why would sia go through so much trouble to heal her? She ran through the forest of menos because she felt the tears coming . after finding a good deserted spot she fell to her knees and let her tears fall gently down her face.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Sitting outside the base, feeling the cool air on his face, he was startled to see Ayame run past. What shocked him more was the fact she looked like she was going to cry. He let her move for a while, so he masked his reaitsu, and followed her.

He saw her sitting in a secluded spot in the Forest of Menoes, and he watched as she began to cry. It stung his heart to see her cry. He knew why she was crying. She had said before he hadn't had to protect her...to risk himself. He came up behind her...sat next her...and hugged her. He didn't care what she thought about it. She just needed one. He took her hand into his. His face was feeling like a volcano. He knew what he had to say to her....and it'll take courage.

"I know what you're thinking. I saved you....because..." He had to say it. "I saved you because..." Come on, Tomix, you can do it" I saved you because...." DO IT TOMIX! "I did it because....BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

He knew she'd reject him at this point...she'd never share his love. But he didn't care. All he cared was that he'd let out what he'd been bursting to say for weeks...ever since he first met her. He gave her another hug.

"I love you Ayame....even if you don't share my love...I just want you to know how I feel." Tomix said, with a smile. He felt tears coming to his eyes....she looked so much like his old girlfriend...He wouldn't let her die like the way his old girlfriend died...He loved her...even If they couldn't together...He would always watch out for her.

Suddenley he did somthing crazy. He kissed her on the cheek. He took her hands. He loved her. He would show her his love.
"I love Ayame. You don't need to return my love...but just know how I feel."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 am

Sia opened her eyes slightly feeling she was on a bed. Her mussles ached & her head hurt. She sat up slowly rubbing the top of her left arm & looked around. For some reason her sight had given out. She could not see anything, but she could hear almost everything behind her. The battle cry of hollows in the distance; the soft wind; &, crying? Sitting up fully she rubbed her eyes starting to get her sight back. Afterwards she stood up feeling her legs shake slightly.

Twisting her neck slightly her neck popped an equal 10 times on each side as she began to slowly walk away from the bed waiting for her sight to come back fully. Yawning slightly she continued walking then felt something try to slash at her. She tok a quick step sideways & grabbed that creature's arm twisting it untill it came off then sending many black rose padals after it divideing it's body into peices. Afterwards the rose pedals followed her as she continued on walking from the hollow which now it's body had dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Tears falling to the ground, she hadn't expected anyone to follow her so of course she was startled a bit as Tomix appeared out of nowhere hugging her and telling her that he loved her and then he kissed her cheek. She covered her mouth for a minute then got up from the ground,"I-I don't understand, what....what have I done for you or anyone else in the group I have done nothing but for some reason I'm deeply cared about and I am protected...what's so damn special about me? What did I do to deserve the love an affection you have for me." she shakes her head and smiles sadly tears still falling down her face."I love everyone in different ways when i know I shouldn't...... You got hurt because you were trying to protect me and now kensei knows where we are and it's all my fault." new tears came she brushed them away. "because I was stupid enough to let my guard down sia had to heal my injuries to a point where she colapsed, kyouga and grimmjow almost got caught and killed because I was too weak to defend myself." she bowed her head. She felt horrible, her loved ones we in danger. images of her loved ones flashed through Tomix,micha,kyouga,sia,And grimmjow she hoped they would forgive her....
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Tomix's heart sunk slower as she continued to cry. He felt so helpless, she was crying so much. Tomix continued to hug her, trying to stem the flow of tears.

"Why aren't you special!? You're beautiful...You're nice...You're a hell of a fighter. I care about everyone in our group...but for some reason...I care more about you then anyone else." Tomix closed his eyes for a moment. "It's not your fault. It's mine. If I hadn't stayed where I was... Usui would have never found me. You never would've attacked him. He'd never had burned your legs off." Tomix pressed back the memorey. "You didn't have to fight him...but thank you.You might have saved my life." Tomix said with sadness in his voice.

He never wanted to lose her. "Just...just promise me this. Even if we are seperated...e-even if one of us dies...we'll never forget about each other." Tomix said, with the slightest hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 am

At this ayame felt a bit better and wiped the remains if her tears off her face."don't be silly no one's gonna die and even if you did you wouldn't be forgotten." she smiles a bit and unexpectedly gives him a hug for a full five minutes."thank you...." she told him while pulling away and smirking," now lets gethome before I freeze to death." she laughed." race ya." and with that she made sonido back to the base looking to see if tomix was catching up.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:41 pm

"Oh yeah, think yourself!" He yelled back.
Tomix used his super fast Sonido to catch up. He ran backwards, yelling, laughing;
"Come on, you can do better then that!"

Love comes in many diffrent forms, he thought. Maybe...Maybe me and Ayame's....if..maybe our one will be diffrent then just kissing...maybe it'll just remain as friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2