Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Vote_lcapThe Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Voting_barThe Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Vote_lcapThe Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Voting_barThe Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 am

Shunsui was sitting in an allyway with his sakkat down and over his face, he was currently waiting for the wonderful beauty named nel who he had saved a few weeks back from a man. She agreed to go on a date with him with nearly no rules other then stop when she asks, and no to frontal advances.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 am

Neliel sonidos next to Shunsui "Shunsui I'm here? What exactly are we going to do?" Neliel looks at Shunsui trying to figure out what his plans might be, she understands dating but some of the finer points escape her due t being alone for so long. Still she is determined to have fun and do what seems right at the time.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 am

Shusnui looked up from where he was sitting a smirk playing on that handsome face. "Well, I was thinking first we could go out for a drink, then maybe some dancing hm?" He said with a chuckle and he stands, he was in his gigai so he looked somewhat normal.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:43 am

"Okay, but I don't know how to dance exactly. Is it hard to learn or...? Neliel's face almost looks as innocent as a child's when she talks. Although she isn't exactly as innocent as people think. She is still one of the good guys considering her heart is in the right place. Although she often wonders why she is able to consider the rights of others while most Espada and Arrancar only care about themselves. Neliel lets Shunsui lead her to their next destination knowing things are going to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 am

Shunsui chuckled a bit as he walked and shook his head slightly "No, Its not hard to learn at all." First he lead her to a bar where they would get the drinks, once inside he pulls her chair out for her to sit, very gentlemanly like.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 am

Neliel sits down in the chair finding it nice for Shunsui to be so considerate of her, she wonders what else is going to happen. She also wonders how many other secrets Shunsui has that people don't know about. They way some of the female Shinigami talked about him, Neliel had gotten the impression Shunsui was a total perv with only one thing on his mind. How ever everything she sees so far disproves it all. Neliel lets Shunsui order for her since is intrested in seeing more of his personality and behavior.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 am

Shunsui took a moment to consider things and orders Sake for them both, after all Sake is delicious. He smiles a bit and looks at her "You look beautiful tonight Neliel."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 am

"Thank you, but all I have to wear is this green outfit I have had for... I don't remember how long now. You look handsome though Shunsui, maybe the girls are just to shy to notice how handsome you are?" Nelliel wodners why people would say things about Shunsui that portray him in a bad light, especially when he is well behaved as far as she can see and tell. Neliel can't wait to learn how to do that dancing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 am

Shunsui chuckles a bit and waves a hand "You flatter me with your praise Neliel." He takes his Sake and sips it softly. "Perhaps." hands her his and smiles a bit. "So....How have you been recently?"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am

"I guess the same as I have been since Ichigo helped me regain my original form. Although I have actually been different from before as well. So I think I am doing better which is a good thing. Although lately I had started thinking about finding someone to spend my time with, long term if possible. Possibly the rest of my life how ever long that may be." Neleile looks at Shunsui in a way that lets him know she isn't going to two time him, but if things don't work out she will still respect him as a friend at least.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Shunsui tilted his head a bit and lifts his cup to her a chuckle coming from those lips of his. He of course removes his Sakkat and places it down on the table for a moment. "I see, Well I myself have been looking for such a person as well. Hopefully I'll find one here tonight." He said with a smile and lifted the sake cup to her before sipping it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Neliel blushes and smiles "Maybe you will, it is very possible things could work out. We'll just have to see what happens and even than for how long. No promises though, anything could happen really?"" Neliel takes a sip from her sake wanting to make this event last for as long as she can wothout being slefish. She knows that Shunsui is a captain of the Gotei 13 and might haver to deal with hollows at a moments notice, Neliel plans on helping him if such a thing happens. She will let him deal with the hollows while she will watch over any and all souls nearby.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Shunsui offered her some more sake. "Indeed absolutely anything could happen on this gorgeous night...And might I say a rather lucky night as well... I'm sitting here drinking some wonderfully made Sake, with a gorgeous woman who rivals even the most beautiful of shinigami, On a world full of beauty, with all the time in the world if we desired it." He smiled a bit pouring him some more sake for himself and sipping it down.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Neliel blushes and accepts more sake, she starts drinking it a bit faster without thinking. All she can think about is having a good time and enjoying Shunsui's company. If she is lucky the entire night will go uneventful as far as having to deal with hollows, although she does know that it is possible an event might occur, but she is hoping to take her tome on that. Still even the best of plans don't always work as intended. "You flatter me a bit too much I think, but I don't mind. Even I like a certain amount of flattery, also it is nice to be around someone like you who knows how to treat a lady."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Shunsui smirked a bit sipping some more sake refilling them both every now and again. "Tis not flattery, tis truth my most beautiful companion." He stretched a bit and then blinked a moment rubbing his head "Now you are flattering me, Most women are repulsed by me. Though I don't have the foggiest why..." He blinked those gray eyes of his and then smiled a bit "I'm glad your not repulsed by me"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 pm

"How could anyone be repulsed by being with someone as thoughtful as you are? I don't understand, are they blind or something? Or... I know that say they want someone nice and than fall for the jerk, that must be it." Neliel sighs and drinks her sake like normal in one gulp. Neliel starts feeling more comfortable in the world of the living now that she knows more about Shunsui, although his flattery helps as well. Of course Neliel is on auto pilot as far as drinking sake now, which means she will drink like a sped demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]   The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Great Relationship [Nel ONLY] [Private]
Page 1 of 1