Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Taking a Walk (Open) Vote_lcapTaking a Walk (Open) Voting_barTaking a Walk (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Taking a Walk (Open) Vote_lcapTaking a Walk (Open) Voting_barTaking a Walk (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Taking a Walk (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soifon
Captain of the Second Division
Soifon

Taking a Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 pm

The sun was setting, and the sky was a beautiful color. Soifon didn't normally come to Rukongai. Actually she mostly avoided it, going there only when she needed to. The place was so dirty! And it depressed her to see all the poor people, when she had so much. But after a long day of paperwork, Soifon wanted to do something different.

The Captain walked through the streets, glancing around her. Several dirty people were walking around. They turned to stare at her as she passed, and dropped to their knees, bowing. She ignored them, as she always did while she was there, and wished she could find somewhere away from all the grime and dirt. Of course she could always go back to the Soul Society, and was almost tempted to do so. But the Soul Society was so boring! She had finished her paperwork, and there was nothing else to do. She needed something different. She wanted to explore Rukongai, but she didn't want to be around all the filth. The raven haired Captain shook her head in exasperation. Wasn't there any nice place in Rukongai?

She continued to walk, ignoring the stares of passers by, and soon came to a beautiful lake. Finally! She looked into the clear, cool waters and saw her reflection. Was that dirt on her cheek? She brushed it off and sat down on the grass, sighing in contentment and enjoying the cool breeze and crystal waters.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:39 am

Kaname had since left the safety of Hueco Mundo, Unable to stand the new leader of the Arrancar. He decided to be bold and hide out in Soul Society, So long as he stayed away from Seireitei he would easily stay hidden from the site of the Gotei. He still hated them with a passion but even he was not stupid enough to attack the whole Gotei 13 on his own.

Tousen himself was on the opposite side of the small lake standing in clear view, standing next to a marker that had a Zanpakuto on it. This marker seemed to mean a great deal to him as he was just standing there seemingly staring at it. His body not even moving, his breathing was calm and serene. The Marker belonged to his female friend that died long ago. He had made it the day before he left Seireitei since he would never be able to go back into the burial grounds.

Tousen hadn't noticed the Captain of the Second division walking up to the lake, nor did he really care to. He was questioning his ability to think clearly, and on top of that He was questioning his ability to carry through with his plans. He wasn't sure if he was fit to do what he wanted, and he wasn't sure if the path he was walking was the same as before, was this truly the rightful path? He sighed and barely muttered "Mmm...What should I do now?"
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:34 am

As Soifon stared into the lake, her thoughts began to wander. Now that Aizen and Gin are dead, I wonder what the Arrancar will do. I hope they won't attack again. No, they won't. Not without a leader. But what if they got a new leader? Soifon was starting to worry. Will we be ready? We've lost so many Shinigami in the war with Aizen... and some divisions are still without Captains and Vice Captains. Perhaps I should ask the Head Captain about this. Yes, that's what I'll do. Better safe than sorry.

Soifon smiled; glad she had something to do later. I wonder whatever happened to Tousen. I don't think Kurosaki killed him.... Did he get killed by someone else? Or did he go back to Hueco Mundo? Maybe he's the new leader....

Soifon suddenly felt she should look up, so she did, quickly. Something was wrong. She glanced around, and her eyes fell on a figure on the other side of the lake. "No... It can't be...." she whispered, filled with fear. She jumped to her feet and ran around the lake, getting closer so she could see the figure better. She was now only a few feet away, hidden behind a tree. It is.... "TOUSEN KANAME!"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 am

Kaname looked up though he didn't move nor did he make a move to withdraw his zanpakuto. He sighed a bit and slowly turned after a moment and stares directly at Soi-Fon. That visor hiding his eyes from her as it always did, He knew that voice, It was after all a fellow captain, or Ex Captain. He looked back down a bit and then sighed again.

He then spoke up "If you desire a fight you will not find one here, Captain of the Second Division Soi Fon." He says before turning his back to her once more and staring at the memoir. He was curious as to why she was so surprised, its like intruders in Seireitei and Soul Society were few and far between.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:55 am

Soifon was startled by what he said. If he doesn't want to fight then why is he here? Did someone send him? If there's a new leader does he know who it is? Is he trying to trick me? Make me let down my guard then try to kill me? Soifon shook her head, trying to clear it. "You're a traitor," she hissed at the other. "You're no longer welcome in the Soul Society. You should know that." She walked in front of the other, unwilling to let him escape if he tried. Maybe she could find out some information on him. "Why are you here? I demand an answer!"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 am

Kaname looked up at her before speaking in a slightly harsher tone then normal. "No need to raise your voice, This is a place of peace. Disturbing the dead is a rather frowned upon gesture." He said before he motioned to the hand made tomb. He looked back down at it for a moment before he decided to answer.

"I am here visiting a friend who has long since passed away due to the low amount of control that the Soul Society has on their monsters." He said with that same harsh voice. He however took another deep breath before regaining his calm voice. "I am of no threat to you or Seireitei any longer. I have dishonored my single vow and was blinded by hate." He said, his calm voice almost had a hint of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 am

Soifon continued to glare at the man, then glanced quickly down at the tomb, then back up at him. She was about to tell him that she didn't care, that he still wasn't allowed back in the Soul Society, when she noticed the slight change in his voice. She felt sorry for him and hated herself for it. "You know what the Head Captain will do if he knows you're here," she said warningly. "The Soul Society does not take kindly to traitors, even if they back down." She sighed and looked away. "But I suppose I won't say anything... I'll wait until someone else finds you here." She started to walk away, then turned back. "The Arrancar... are they done attacking the Soul Society? Has Aizen's death make a difference? Do you know what their plans are?" She hated to ask so many questions; it made her look like she was worried about the Arrancar attacking again. Shinigami were taught, from a very young age, never to show fear. Even to someone who was supposedly not an enemy. You never knew when someone could turn on you. But Tousen was here, and Soifon was determined to get some answers out of him. The future of the Soul Society could depend on it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 am

Tousen was quiet for a few minuets and he took a deep breath. He looked back up at her and walked towards her before taking ahold of her shoulder and muttering into her ear. "One year from Aizen's death, the anniversery of it, they plan to strike against Seireitei and Soul Society...when this happens they will be a lot stronger then they were before...They have a new leader, A Former Espada, Seiyusosha Saiyagawa, she is smart like Aizen, But as deadly as Gin...She is a problem and she is strong." He said slowly before looking at her. "Tell Jin Misaragi, The New Captain Commander, that if he wants to beat her he'll need more then just his shinigami." He said before dropping his hand from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 am

Soifon waited. She was just about to give up and leave, when he stepped forward. Her eyes widened as she listened carefully from the news, and when he was done, the Captain dropped back, stunned. They plan to strike Seireitei on the anniversary of Aizen's death.... A new leader Seiyusosha Saiyagawa.... Smart like Aizen and deadly like Gin.... Soifon gulped and tried to compose her self. She didn't know what she thought she would hear, but she certainly didn't expect this. It had never crossed her mind that they might have a new leader and certainly not one as powerful as Aizen. "I see," she said finally, her eyes narrowing. "I will tell the Captain Commander. Vizard... perhaps the Vizard will help us. They helped with Aizen. Soifon was silent for a long time. "Thank you," she finally said, looking up at Tousen. "Now, I must know, who are you with? Are you back on the Shinigami's side?" We could use all the help we could get, she added silently.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 am

Kaname took a moment to stare at her, as if he knew what she was going to ask. He took a long moment to consider the least amount of blood shed, both areas would cover that, but only one would ensure the end."I will Aid the Shinigami, But I will never be allowed back in Seireitei, Nor would I wish to be. The Seireitei must get rid of people like Kenpachi Zaraki and Squad 11 before I would even consider coming back to the Gotei....Violence only breeds more violence....Besides I would be killed on spot." He says slowly. He then quickly spoke up again "Another person you should look out for...Kensei, He is Seiyusosha's Right hand man and he is a Vizard who is rallying other vizards to her cause, Kensei is also her lover." He said staring forward for a moment then looks at her again.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:14 am

Soifon bit her lip nervously as she waited for Tousen to answer. Then, gritting her teeth, she forced herself to act normal, calm. Panicking wouldn't do any good. Even if he didn't decide to join them again, it was only one person. Besides, she thought, how do we know he's really on our side? He told about the new leader and the plans of the Arrancar, but he could have been lying? How do I really know? No. I can't think like that. Even if he is lying we'll find out the truth soon enough. The raven haired shinigami was startled out of her thoughts when Tousen spoke. Soifon nodded. Yes, the Soul Society would be better off without people like Kenpachi and the Eleventh Division. She just didn't know how people could be so violent. Sure she'd had her share of fights. She even enjoyed fighting when the time was right. But she didn't go out of her way all the time to challenge people. She had better things to do. She fought only when she had to, and sometimes for fun, but never taking it seriously like the Eleventh Division. "I understand," she told him. She thought he was finished speaking when she heard his voice again, telling her about Kensei. Great, she thought sarcastically. Now the Vizard may not help us. Soifon sighed and shook her head. This was getting worse by the minute. "Well, all hope is not lost," she said finally. "Even if the Vizard decide not to help us, we may be able to win on our own. With the help of the Ryoka." She said, thinking of Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, and Ishida. They had played a big part in Aizen's downfall, Ichigo even killing him. Orihime had healed many people, and Chad and Ishida fought greatly. They didn't have to, but they did. She didn't know where the Shinigami would be without them. Dead, probably. She hoped they would help again.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 am

Kaname looked at her for a moment listening to everything she said before nodding a moment. "She intends to rally more then Vizard to the cause. I guarantee you that, You must rally all you can to your side to win this fight Soi-Fon. The Bounts, The Vizard, The Quincy, The Shinigami....They will all be split down the middle for this war that is about to begin. You should choose who you trust wisely." He says with a slightly hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 am

Soifon narrowed her eyes. "I will," she muttered, frowning. "In fact I'll go tell the head captain about this right now. The sooner the better." She hesitated for a moment. "Would you like to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 am

Kaname looked at her for a moment before looking off to the side. He took a deep breath, should he really? He decides to take a leap and nods slowly. "If you believe you can trust me...Then I shall trust you and accompany you to see the Captain Commander." He says in a low mutter.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 am

"Alright then, come on." Soifon nods and turns away. Walking quickly, not looking back, she walks out of Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 am

Kaname follows silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Walk (Open)
Page 1 of 1