Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Mind Clearing [Kaze] Vote_lcapMind Clearing [Kaze] Voting_barMind Clearing [Kaze] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Mind Clearing [Kaze] Vote_lcapMind Clearing [Kaze] Voting_barMind Clearing [Kaze] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Mind Clearing [Kaze]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Mind Clearing [Kaze] Empty
PostSubject: Mind Clearing [Kaze]   Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:31 am

It was the later afternoon in the soul society on a Saturday. So. Most of the shingami were looking forward to their coming day off the next day. The blond vice captain let go a small bored sigh as he sat at his desk. In front of him stood a small amount of paper work that was due Monday afternoon. Kira knew he should probably get it done today even though he had time on Monday , but he had no motivation. He had been staring at the same sheet of paper for about an hour. So , he was getting sick of looking at. Letting out a small sigh from his lips he read the paper once and signed it. Before putting it in the stack of finished papers in the right corner of his desk. The blond's blue orbs wondered to look over at the unfinished work and made a face at it. Before he opened the right draw to his desk and pulled out an empty piece of paper. He needed to get his mind of paper work for a little bit and open his mind.

On the paper he wrote:

sliver blowing in
the wind calling my name
it says come to me

After writing he examined the poem for a minute before flipping it over to write another.

On the other side the blond wrote:

kind and gentle wind
she comes without rage and hate
shy and blushing once

Another sigh escaped the blonds lips as he placed his writing utensil down on his desk. Before staring down at his work he had just written. Kira's eyes remained on the paper and he neglected to hear the footsteps coming up the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kaze Mitsukai
Captain of the Third Division
Kaze Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Mind Clearing [Kaze]   Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:36 am

Mitsu walked down the hallway, her heels made a slightly loud clicking sound, to go see her vice captain and check on his progress. She was holding a tray with a large tea pot and two cups that at on small saucers. She hopes that he would enjoy the jasmine flavored tea. She was smiling brightly at how kind it was of her squad member to spend his day doing paperwork. She really felt that he deserved a small break for some tea and maybe allow him to go out for something to eat. When she reached the door she didn’t bother knocking, she felt that she had the right to enter the rooms of her squad members.

She saw Kira bent over his desk writing but from what Mitsu could tell it was hardly squad paper work. She saw that he hadn’t noticed her yet so she gently put the try down and quickly and lightly step over his shoulder, masking her reiatsu. She saw that in a very graceful penmanship he had writing a haiku about the wind coming. In Mitsu’s soft voice she said it out loud “Kind and gentle wind she comes without rage and hate shy and blushing once.” She smiled and said “It’s very good, how long have you been writing poetry dear?” As she said this she felt a light brezze come through the open window, slightly brushing across her. It had a beautiful spring fregrence, the kind that just gave you a soft smile. These were the kinds of days that Mitsu lived for.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Mind Clearing [Kaze]   Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 am

Kira continued to stare at the paper in front of him with a bored expression on his face. Before leaning back in his chair letting out a small sigh. Closing his eyes for a moment he ignored the sound of the door to his office opening. Which usually signaled that some had entered to come see him for something. Right now the blond was kind of in his own world. He had been that way for a while now so its wasn’t a surprise to anyone who knew him well enough to know how he was feeling. The blond was about to drift off when he heard something being put on his desk. Followed by a voice reading one of his poems out loud to him. It sounded like a women’s voice, so it freaked him out slightly. He listened to the voice replay in his head , and was happy to find out that it wasn’t the person that poem was about.

Kira turned his head slightly to gaze his blue eyes over his shoulder. Standing behind his chair standing he spotted his new captain. The blond remained silent for a couple moments. Not really sure what to say to her about the poem." Um Thanks. A good amount of time I guess. " He told her sounding kind of bored as he turned to look forward again. Before picking the paper up off his desk and flipping it over to the other poem. Taking out another piece of paper he covered the other poem about his previous captain , so his new captain could not read it. Because he did not what her to feel bad or inferior to his old captain." Gomen Taichou I’m sorry I slacked off for a bit, so ill get back to work. " The blond said with a sigh as he grabbed one the papers from his unfinished stack.
Back to top Go down
Kaze Mitsukai
Captain of the Third Division
Kaze Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Mind Clearing [Kaze]   Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 am

Mitsu smiled at her young second in command, he seemed to be off put by her comment on her poem. She then saw him hurridly hide it, it brought a small smirk to her face at how ackward the young man was. She’d then heard him apologize for being off task; Mitsu giggled slightly at how formal he was. She just smiled at him and walked over to the tea tray she’d put down. While doing this she said “it’s perfectly alright Kira, I was actually wondering if you like to take a break. You’ve been working pretty hard for the past few hours on this paper work. I brought you some tea if you’d like it. I made it myself.” She was hoping that the young man would partake in her invitation for food because she wished to get to know the young man more.

She brought the tea tray and placed it right before kira whilst crossing her legs and sitting in front of him. She began to notice his very boy like features: his soft eyes and blode hair mainly. She smiled at him, his parents must be thrilled with him she thought.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Mind Clearing [Kaze]   Mind Clearing [Kaze] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 am

Kira signed a couple paper as his captain hovered him. Only to stop when she giggled at him for doing the paper work. The blond stared at the signed papers in front of him curiously for a moment. His then went up when he heard foot steps walk back in front of his desk. Putting his pen down he watched he fiddle with the tea set she had brought with her. Kira was surprised to hear that she wanted to give him a break. When he first saw her he thought she might she of those all work and no play captains. That would get on your case for not working when you should be. Kira blinked a couple times at and said nothing. Figuring to himself that he should not have judged a book by its cover so easily.

The blond still missed his old captain deeply , but he was glad the replace was just as good. He was glad that he had not gotten a mean one that was always on his case. "Um sure Taichou I'd love some" The blond said calmly to the his fellow blond shingami standing before him. Kira wondered for a moment if he was suppose to take a cup and pour him self. It was worth a shot , so he reached out and grabbed a cup with his delicate figures. before taking the pot and pouring him self a cup. After placing the cup down in front of him , he turned over the other cup and poured some for his captain. Once then was finished he picked up his own cup and took a couple sips. Before noticing his Taichou examining him and wondered what that was about. But he deiced to keep silent figuring maybe she was just thinking or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Clearing [Kaze]   Mind Clearing [Kaze] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Clearing [Kaze]
Page 1 of 1