Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Vote_lcapLinomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Voting_barLinomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Vote_lcapLinomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Voting_barLinomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Empty
PostSubject: Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)   Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Basic Information
Name:Linomaru Hugo
Grade:11th
Looks:Looks:Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) 2b0f5acea6c840_full

Special Ability
Name:Fire technique
Description:Think of Human Touch
Abilities:I can turn my hole body into fire and shoot fire balls and fly like the human touch,I can not turn into this when I'm wet.
Speed of transformation:Instant
Held:I can hold this as long as I want.

Background and Personality
History:Linomaru Had a privilage life everything was handed to him his father owns a multi-million dollar company that makes candy and is branched with alot of big companies as well that his father is CEO of,his mother was a well known pianist worldwide but retired when she got pregnant with Linomaru and his brother Jinomari,they when to school with the normal middle class kids where they graduated top of their classes they soon moved to the city where the live in a two floor house w/ basement,he and his brother live there alone their parents are back in America.

Personality:Cheerful and happy he always seems to give away things,he always been like that,treating his friends to dinner and giving a way large amounts of money to charities and hospitals.

Last edited by Linomaru Hugo on Sun May 02, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)   Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Linomaru Hugo wrote:
Basic Information
Special Ability
Name:Fire technique
Description:I can create and manipulate fire

I need WAY MORE detial
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)   Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:33 pm

I edit it
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)   Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:13 pm

no i mean more info. Like how do you get the fire? is it already there or can you make it apper? if its already there can you expand it? up to what range can you manipulate fire?

If you want to magiclly make fire apper then you need something like mustangs gloves from FMA cause otherwise you could create a fire on someone. i dont care what shapes you can put it in. I also need movement speeds. How fast is the fire that your controling?
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)   Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Perfect. As long as you understand that you cant control tempature. You stay normal tempature no matter what. This is mainly cause with enough heat you could melt steel in surrounding building and a whole lot of op crap so no temapture of the fir control but otherwise your in the clear.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)   Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final) Empty

Back to top Go down

Linomaru Hugo (Done)(I've made up my mind and this is final)
Page 1 of 1