Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Vote_lcapOff to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Voting_barOff to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Vote_lcapOff to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Voting_barOff to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Off to Noches.....again >>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:42 am

Seiyu nods and shifts a bit and moves to pull his pants off grinning a bit she hadn't had a good lay in a lonnng time.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:46 am

Ichigo shouts "Hey Seiyu what the hell are you doing?" he said seeing she pulled his pants off
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 am

Seiyu glares up at him and reached under her skirt ripping her underwear off, and grabs his penis again. She begins stroking him slowly, Waiting for him to get hard. "I told you we're going to have some REAL Fun!" She said with a giggle of glee.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 am

Ichigo tenses up seeing her stroking him slowly, after for sometime he got erected to the fullest "And whats your definiion of real fun?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 am

Seiyu licked her lips at the fully erected member and positions herself over it. "My Deffinition of Real fun...is THIS" and with that she drops down shoving his erection all the way up inside of her a small blush appearing and her mouth dropping open as she gasps in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:58 am

Ichigo sees her drops down on his manhood, he quickly twiched on how fast she dropped on him, which caused him to grunt
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:03 am

Seiyusosha begins bouncing violently up and down on his manhood whining in pleasure as she presses her body up against Ichigo's body "Kurosaki Ichigo....you are every bit of the man...I heard...Prove it...Take me." She giggled
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:08 am

Ichigo winces as she bounces on him violently "Will you....let..me..go....if I...do this" he asked managed to get out barely groaning
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 am

Seiyu Giggles a bit "If you can completely satisfy my sexual drive I'll let you go without a problem." stops bouncing and grinds harshly.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 am

Ichigo exhales "Ok then" he said as he exposed her breast, and bit her nipple hard of where her espada number is
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Seiyu lets out a gasp of pleasure when he bit down on her erect nipple. Eyes closing ever so slightly as she did. "YES!" She cried out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Ichigo sat up and kissing and licking her neck roughly as she violently bounced on him
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Seiyu grips his shirt and snarls "BE A MAN ICHIGO! TAKE CONTROL!" she says through hissed teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Ichigo gritted his teeth and slapped her hand away "FINE I WILL!!" He yelled as he got behind her and began pounding into her vicously
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Seiyu let out a squeal of pleasure, however little did he know she had the stamina of a damn horse, She wasn't going to be satisfied by a mere human. "FUCK YES FUCK ME!" She squealed out as her walls tighten around his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Ichigo sqeezed her breast hard, twisting her nipples in between his fingers as he pounded harder and harder into her non-stop, as he bites her neck pretty hard probably hard enough to even draw blood "...Damnit" he groaned as he felt her walls clamp around his manhood
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Seiyu giggled a bit as she moaned "That the best you got Ichigo? You're not going to satisfy me this way, I suppose you better use all three of my holes hm?" She grins a bit as she bucks at his thrusting.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Ichigo looks down thinking the best way to satisfy her to the fullest, he spead her ass apart , he stops thrusting and thrusts through her ass graoing of the tightness piercing right through,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to Noches.....again >>
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2