Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Returning to Las Noches EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Returning to Las Noches EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Returning to Las Noches EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Returning to Las Noches EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Returning to Las Noches EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Returning to Las Noches EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Returning to Las Noches Vote_lcapReturning to Las Noches Voting_barReturning to Las Noches Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Returning to Las Noches Vote_lcapReturning to Las Noches Voting_barReturning to Las Noches Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Returning to Las Noches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Returning to Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 pm

A portal opens above the beach and Ichigo falls out and hits the ground hard, he gets up and spits out sand "Ow that hurts" he said as he rubs his head standing up seeing the area still havent change since he last visited "This place is still a dump when I left it....I should see nell and the others running around here somewhere" he said as he started walking seeing the castle ahead seeing yardage between him and it. He didnt care cause this place goes on forever, as he continued walking he stops right in front of it, looking back as he saw not a soul insight
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos
3rd Espada
Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 am

Vagos was as usual watching the sky from the Hueco Mundo desert because from here he had the best view of it and here he could be all alone , not bothered by others Espadas and Aizen himself. He detested being part of that group but it cannot be helped, thanks to them he could watch the sky as much as he wanted and that was what really matters for Pereza even if he from time to time had to do something what of course was big pain in the a** for him since he was rather lazy and inactive.

As he was watching the sky he saw a portal in the sky and some person coming out from it. Intreuders? who might that be? Tsk... and i had to be the closest person to this...damn it, unlucky me but cannot be helped after all i'm part of Espada and i have to eliminate any intruders... He thought and after a moment he get up, cleared himself from sand and with his emotionless eyes looked where the intruder have fallen. Thanks to his great pesquisa he was able to determine a power level of newcomer Hmmm... it's definitely captain level reiatsu, is he a shinigami? but alone ? Is he crazy ? ehh it's not of mine concern, the time will show what's going on

Such an inner monologue was taking place in Vagos head, but it wasn't unusual i should say rather normal. When he determined power level of the intruder Pereza saw taht he is heading to Las Noches so when newcomer was finnaly before walls of Arrancar Fortress Vagos appeared behind him.

This will be so troublesome , don't you think? Maybe you will just leave this palce huh? Really i'm not the type of a guy who like fighting but... after all i have some duties here boy so take this as a advice. Leave this place and never come back, okey? Said with bored tone. What you could say about him from the first look was that he was looking really bored or tired even. Not Very tall guy with brown hair.A patch of the hollow mask on his cheek (covering 3/4 of it) was a sign that this one is an arrancar. He was wearing a white overcoat, white shirt and white normal pants under it. Also you could see a hilt of his katan poke out from his back.

Pereza was kinda new here so he didn't recognize Ichigo because he just didn't know him and never heard of him.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 am

Ichigo looked the espada, giving him a speech, "I havent come here to fight, I came here to check on a friend thats all...but if its a fight you want.." he trailed off he grabs the handle of his Zangetsu "Then come on..." he finished saying as he pointed his Zangetsu staright at him, with a narrow face
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos
3rd Espada
Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:51 am

On friend you say ? Who might that be ?Vagos asked calmly.When he saw Ichigos katana pointed at him he said once again i don't wanna fight but still i cannot let you inside...just leave his hands was still in his pockets. After that he looked at young man with his empty eyes and bored face. what an impatient guy geez this will get troublesome i guess... then Pereza spaced out as he had in habit.

[OOC: remember that you don't know that if i'm espada or no, at this moment i;m jsut arrancar for you]
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 am

Ichigo looked at him with a blank face, "I just came to check upon a friend, and im not leaving until I know she's alright" he said as he tightens his grip on his Zangetsu, seeing this guy wasnt a espada, but a arrancar which was way out of his league
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos
3rd Espada
Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:57 am

Pereza looked at the young boy. Ehh i guess it cannot be helped he will not leave jsut like that... He stood firmly before Ichigo. What's your name Shinigami? As he asked the wind blew moving Vagos's hair revealing a tattoo above his left eye, it was number three. He grabbed with right hand the hilt of his sword and left hand his into the pocket. Then in that left hand he concentrated his reiatsu preparing for one of his techniques, Ichigo couldn't possibly see it. Now he awaited ichigo's response.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 am

Ichigo looked at him with a narrow look seeing he's number three, he decides to put his other arm on top of the other, he raises his reiatsu "BAN KAI!!!!" he shouted as a massive level of dark reiatsu surrounds him, he slashes it through, his whole outfit was changed a long ragged coat was on him which close at the chest, and his zangetsu shrunk down to a long black Katana "My name is Ichigo Kurosaki....Subsitute Shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos
3rd Espada
Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Bankai already geez you really don't take things lightly boy...said with bored and calm tone of voice. Pereza stood before Ichigo when he released his bankai. Vagos was not person who will be amazed or impresed by something but he felt that this Bankai concentrate reiatsu to maximum probably increasing, strength.Also Espada knew that this Bankai alone have no chance against him so he still hoped for fast ending this battle to return to his precious sky.

Eh Really that dyde is really impatient, tsk taht a bit annoing if you would ask me... but hey it cannot be helped in this situtation. once again inner monologue started in Tercera's head.When boy said his name Pereza took out his sword with his right hand keeping left still in the pocket. In that left pocket he prepared his technique concentration his reiatsu on the tips of fingers but Ichigo coudn't notice taht no one could.

So come Ichigo, we have no choice but to fight but for you it would be better to surrender and die swift death Spoke once again and took kinda battle stance with one hand being ready to block any attack that will come.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Ichigo looked at him with a smirk, without saying a single word he swings his sword back seeing a small amount amount of reiatsu coming from, he slashes sideways creating a massive wave of dark reiatsu in shape of a moon comes hurdling towards the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos
3rd Espada
Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:06 am

Tsk how annoying...let's see what he got Pereza thought and prepare to block that attack. Once wave of dark reiatsu hit the espada's blade Vagos was kinda surprised that this is such a fierce attack.It cannot be repeled that easily as tercera thought, but still it wasn't enough to amaze him.

Arrancar putted some of his reiatsu into his blade that way he was able to repel this technique, sending wave flying towards the sky.Nice nice boy... but here he sonido'd behind Ichigo You will need much more to defeat me As he ended speaking he take out his left hand from his pocket, you could see reishi concentrated on the tips of his two fingers. Now he tried to hit Ichigo's back with his technique. There wasn't time for Ichigo to flash step from this situation, but who knows what ichigo could do in that situtation.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Ichigo watched him sonido behind him which cause his eyes to widened even this guy was a espada he was quite skilled, after his sentence he saw a bright light coming from his fingertips, knowing flash step was useless he looks at him staring at it with angry face he spins around with his free hand in his face putting some reiatsu in his face creating his hollow mask, he swings his fully reiatsu charged sword with a force slash colliding his power with his opponents attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to Las Noches
Page 1 of 1