Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Off to Noches.....again >> Vote_lcapOff to Noches.....again >> Voting_barOff to Noches.....again >> Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Off to Noches.....again >> Vote_lcapOff to Noches.....again >> Voting_barOff to Noches.....again >> Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Off to Noches.....again >>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Off to Noches.....again >> Empty
PostSubject: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:21 am

A portal opens above the beach and Ichigo falls out and hits the ground hard, he gets up and spits out sand "I cant take more of this place" he said as he rubs his head standing up seeing the area still havent change since he last visited "This place is still a dump when I left it....I should check up on nel and the others they should running around here somewhere" he said as he started walking seeing the castle ahead seeing yardage between him and it. He didnt care cause this place goes on forever, as he continued walking he stops right in front of it, looking back as he saw not a soul insight as he goes travel dee inside

Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:30 am

Seiyu peaked her head out from her laboratory as she felt the presence of another in the castle. She quickly picked up her Zanpakuto and giggled a bit as she skipped out her eyes bright and round. After a few minuets she came face to face with the Substitute Shinigami and her eyes widened "Well arn't you just the cutest widdle thing!" she says with a giggle. Her hand coming up from her side to her mouth which causes the cleavage of her outfit to push together to give her a more seductive look. One of her strong points that was, Seducing her enemies. She then drops her hand and looks at him, Orange Hair...Spikey...."O-M-G! Your Ichigo Kurosaki!" she gasped out in fake surprise, Mmm she was about to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:36 am

Ichigo traveled along the halls of the castle, he looks as this woman that was skipping towards him, he raised a eyebrow, seeing another girl taking a liking to him like he didnt had enough of that "Who are you....never seen you before?" he asked as he inspected her seeing she looks like a normal human, but why the hell was she in Hueco Mundo, he got nervous on the inside but he stood his ground ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 am

Seiyu giggled a bit and closed her eyes for a moment before sliding her White Jacket to the side revealing her breast to him and in the process showing him the black Five tattoo that was tattoo'd right on her nipple. She then flips the jacket back around and showed her inner thigh where her hollow hole was. She giggled a bit more and pointed at him. "Seiyusosha 'The Sadistic Seiyu' Saiyagawa. Espada Number 5!" she said in an unusually cheery voice, She normally was not like this...but today she had a special catch, Ichigo Kurosaki!... She stared at him her eyes eyeing down at his crotch area as she poked her cheek slightly. "Iiiiiii Wonder how big you are." She said with big round green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:05 am

Ichigo gave her a look, a certain part of him twitch when she flashed her breast at him , which caused him to blushed a bit but she was right she was th 5th espada, what realy got him when sheshwed her inner thigh to him, which made hm blush madly he covered his eyes "Now was that necessary?" he asked as he tries to control his hormones when she look down at him
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Seiyu blinked a bit innocently with those wide green eyes. "Hooooow Pervy~ But yes it was necessary..Now why don't you go ahead and remove allll of your clothes and make this even more easier for widdle ol me ^_^" She said in a sultry voice as she began walking shaking her hips and body at him.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Ichigo backed up a little before he was back up against the wall "Seiyu hold on a minute, cant we just be friends I cant remove my clothes we just met" he said outsteching his arms hoping she will stop her flirting wth him "This is what I det for coming here again" he thought
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Seiyu grins as he pushed back into a wall, Only to sonido forward and grab him using her Arrancar strength to pin him there grinning a bit. "Whats wrong? Scareeed~?" She giggles a bit and pushes her body against him lifting a leg to rub his crotch softly "Don't be scared of me~"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Ichigo looks at her, blushing "No its not that it just we just met" he said as he was pinned to the wall, he could feel her leg up against him he looks left and right, he shunpos to the left "Look I know your a nice girl and all but I came here to check up on a friend" he said as he looked down seeing a ripped part of his robe his missing seeing it was a display of her strength, "Her strength is out of this world....I gotta avoid fighting her....or better yet"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Seiyu tilted her head and snarled "Then...If you don't want to play with me, perhaps you'll enjoy FIGHTING me! BECAUSE either one is going to HAPPEN!" She said as she slowly withdrew her zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Ichigo eyes widened "Hey wait can we just talk this out first" he said with a sweatdrop, he looks around seeing he cant fight in "Hold up for a min I dont want to fight either" he said as he pants
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Seiyu glares a moment "Then perhaps you'd rather be one of my experiments." She said with a hiss.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Ichigo looks at her "Gah, I rather play with you.... than be one of your expriments!" h said as he flinched a little freaked out
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Seiyu grins a bit and sonido's and grabs his crotch full on. "You sureeee?" She giggled a bit all the anger gone from her face A more teasing look now instead.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Ichigo nervously smiles "Um that depends on it is?" he asked carefully as he grunted when she grabbed him full on
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:28 am

Seiyu's hand went from his crotch up to his pants and then slipped into them grabbing him a bit more firmly "You tell me...Handsome"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 am

Ichigo twitched a little as her hand slipped in his pants grabbing him more "Hey what are you doing?!" he asked looking at her
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:03 am

Seiyu purrs a bit and pushes her body up against him, sliding his hand under her skirt "We're playin'" She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:12 am

Ichigo looks at his hand where it was placed, he looks up trying not looking at her "Wouldnt you rather play like this with a guy you love instead of me?" he said as his eyes shifted to the side blushing like hell
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:15 am

Her eyes narrowed a bit "The man I love doesn't even acknowledge I exist outside of a tool." She leads his hand directly inbetween her leg and rubs against it while rubbing him softly "I'm frustrated help me out~"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 am

Ichigo looks at her as her mood "Oh I see now" he said as she rubbed him made him very nervous
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:35 am

Seiyu giggles a bit and grabs him dragging him towards her room. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:38 am

Ichigo looks at her and then all of a sudden, he was currently dragged in a room "What is this place?" he asked loking around
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 am

Seiyu throws him onto her bed and stradles him giggling a bit "This is my room, And where we're going to have alot of fun....Mmmm"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:56 am

Ichigo eyes shifted around the room seeing this is not good "We are?" he asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to Noches.....again >>   Off to Noches.....again >> Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to Noches.....again >>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next