Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Zilo smiled and said. "I think even a lady needs some privacy from males as well. Do not worry i will sit behind this tree until you are done." With that he walked behind the tree pulling out a book and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Konoka laughs a bit and blushes,alright...if you're sure.... she then walked towards the hot spring he created....

Once there she took off her clothes and left them in a pile.she then slipped inside the warm water and sighed. Her body relaxed and she brushed her hair off her shoulder. She leans back against a boulder and closes her eyes rethinking about everything that happend today and she smiles
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Zilo is sitting on the other side of the tree reading his book. Then thinks about something and said something "Lol your not going to be able to get out without a towel are ya. I got everything set up but a towel so you can cover up till your dry." He was thinking about this for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Konoka heard this and blushed,I'm aware of that she simply said in an embarrassed tone while reflexively covering her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Zilo still sitting on the other side decided to do something. He grabbed his coat and looked at it and tossed it to her. "You can use that to cover up with until you are dry. So don't worry about it i ain't looking." He went back to reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Konoka blushed, after soaking for another good thirty minutes she slipped back on her bra and underwear and put on Zilo's jacket and leaned back against a rock waiting untill she was completely dry.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm

"How was your bath was it as enjoyable as you think it was. I hope you enjoyed it." He said as he was smiling while reading a book he gave her the privacy that she needed to feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah it was very nice, thanks a lot she said with a smile and a slight laugh.you know I wouldn't have felt uncomfortable if you joined me... she said while brushing her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:45 pm

"Naa you wouldn't You freaked at my voice." He said laughing and teasingly. "Who knows maybe i would've tried something." He said teasingly again smiling to himself. Even though he couldn't see her he knew she flipped out at his voice.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 pm

how do you know that would happen? she replied with a grin. she then blushed a dark rose red As he said he might have tried something.what exactly would you try? she teased back shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

He thought about it for a second and replied teasingly "I don't know maybe something bad maybe something nice and bad at the same time." He said smiling he was about to laugh at what he said. He continued to read his book. He looked up at the sky and smiled. He had never had this much fun of a time since he Sparred with lemmy but this was funner.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Konoka blushed temporarily then laughed.as in something that you would be afraid to do? she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

He laughed a little bit then got serious "Yes because it would have ruined our friendship." He said there being as serious as he has ever been and looked up from his book un able to concentrate he had finally said what he was thinking without pausing.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Konoka stopped teasing him for a moment, she sat there in silence. She then blushed so you wouldve tried that...... she ran a hand through her hair and sighed breaking the silence. Out of curiousity why do you think that it would ruin it? she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

"Because we have just meet and plus i am not so certain about that stuff myself. I would think that because it would shock you in some way. Then i was sure that it wouldn't be right myself." He sat there waiting for her to say something in return to what he said and was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Konoka nodded I'm not certain about it either and it would be weird since we did just met and all.... she sighs, wouldn't be so weird if I knew you a bit longer she finishedwith a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Zilo was actually blushing at this moment. He was glad he was on the other side of the tree where she couldn't see him. He Laughed at himself. "Well if thats is what you agree with" He said with a little teasing in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Konoka smirked,so if you thought it was so weird why would you be tempted to try something at app just by sitting there in the spring you made? she asked teasingly while getting her clothes together.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 pm

He laughed a little bit because you had no clothes on while you where in that hot spring. he said witha little snicker and he sat there reading his book and giving her the privacy she needed he didn't want to frighten her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Konoka laughed at his comment,You think I care if you see me? Sure I'd blush it's natural but I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. she said honestly while adding.and you don't have to stay behind that tree anymore i'm tecnically not naked anymore and this was true, she had her bra and underwear on and because He was a bit taller than her, his jacket slightly covered her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Zilo laughed from behind the tree and came out wearing his glasses on his nose. This was the first time he has allowed anyone to see him in a tank top glasses black pants and black shoes. He never went anywhere with the glasses or just the tank top he had on now. He also had the book down by his side and he stod there looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Konoka saw him with his glasses and tang top and smiled looking good zi she commented while studying him a bit. She then watched him just stare at her and she laughs. what are you staring at? she asks in a teasing tone while she listens to the river flow not to far from where they sat.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:52 pm

He just smiles and walks over ot the river and jumps on in and swims against the current for exercise. He continues this for about 3 hours till he finally swims to the other side and sits down looking at the sky smiling.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Konoka watched him jump in and swim.she laughed a bit and leaned back against the rock.

After three hours, she was laying on the floor asleep, some of her bangs fell over her face as she silently slept, her chest gently rose and fell. She looked at peace for the moment being.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

He continued to sit on the other side of the river. He got up and silently start to walk away he left his jacket with her so she could stay warm and keep her asleep for a while because he thought being with him she would ruin her life. He looked back once and started walking along the river bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next