Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 am

Zilo smiled at her and laughed. "There was no need to apologize i am always fighting those thing to protect people. And i felt the need to protect you with my life. I would defend you even if you where awake so that you could not waste your time and be safe and protected. If you understand what i say." He sat there smiling at her as he looked her over. And was happy that the hollows where gone for now.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:52 am

Konoka blushed a bit,Thanks though.... the blush remained on her face and she stayed silent for a moment then she finally said.okay now i feel sorta bad how can i repay you?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 am

Zilo smiled once again and said "There is no need to worry you don't have to pay me back in any way shape or form. I told you i do this for free i protect my friends i never do debt. If they need help i am there to help them that is how it is. So lets just see if i can up hold this promise that i have just made to protect you." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:18 am

Yeah but still...i'm not the kind of person that just lets someone do me a favor and i don't repay them back its. its just so weird for me she laughs a bit while blushing. she ran a hand through her hair and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:27 am

Zilo bend down in front of her where his face was real close to hers were it is almost touching hers. "Then give me a kiss." He stood there for a little bit waiting for her to respond. Then he jerked back and started laughing and said. "Just kidding i told you don't have to do anything for me." he stood there waiting to see what she is going to do or how she would respond to that teasing joke he just did.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 am

Konoka blushed a dark rose red,and simply said You're joking aren't you? she asked with a slight smirk. Telling in his tone and when he backed off and started laughing she made a slight face and started laughing along with him. i knew it... she said while leaning back against the tree and sighing while shaking her head and closing her eyes.no one's ever serious when they ask that for a request...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:46 am

Zilo got in her face again. And smiled once again this time he was serious. "Well you say i am not serious but now i am."He waited for her to respond this time not jerking or anything just looking at her serious. He didn't move a single inch he was nose to nose with her. HE starred her right int he eye's.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:55 am

About to fall asleep again, Konoka then felt Zilo's face get close to hers she slightly opened her eyes She blushed as she looked in his eyes. At first she thought he was just kidding again, then seeing that he obviously wasn't kidding she leaned it and brushed her lips against his for a second. she then pressed her lips to his gently letting the kiss last for a minute. She then pulled away and blushed.i'm sorry.....
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:59 am

For the first time he had been kissed he never let anyone get this close to him. He felt her soft lips against his. He starred wide eyed."It is not a problem you know you didn't have to. And well that was my first kiss." he said kinda shyly. But he had enjoyed his first kiss from her. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 am

Konoka blushed.truthfully...you are the first guy i've kissed so its alright she then smirked.For someone that hasn't been kissed...nice work she teases lightly while brushing her hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 am

Zilo blushed for a minute. This was the first time he had ever blushed and he didn't know he was. Then he smiled again. "Well then lets not forget this moment." He said teasingly he knew that this girl could tell he was.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:09 am

Konoka smiled as he blushed...Awww you look so cute when you blush she commented while laughing a bit. She then gave him a look at his response. Tch after that moment will it be possible to forget?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:22 am

Zilo smiled and stood near her."Well i know that i will not forget this at all. But the question is are you sure it was ok to use your first kiss on a espada. I mean you are a shinigami. But the hell if that matters." He smiled and looked around and then hugged the girl.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:27 am

Konoka blushed at his response.Of course i'm sure its alright that i used my first kiss on you why does it matter honestly Arrancars and shinigami aren't very different and besides i..like you and- she then blushed as he hugged her stopping her temporarily for going on a confession rampage. she hugged back leaning her head against his chest while blushing. is it alright that a Captain stole your first kiss? she asked teasingly in a quiet tone waiting to hear his response.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 am

Zilo smiled. "Yes it is. I don't care your a nice girl and i like you just like you where saying you liked me i actually felt another heart beat even though i don't have one." He stood there waiting to see what the girl would do. He knew that she was going to say the same thing. But he had waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:52 am

Konoka smiled,″yeah i understand what you mean...because thats what it feels like for me..″ she replied while leaning up and kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 am

Zilo is kissed again and he blushes. He decides to kiss back this time. He kiss back softly not wanting to hurt the women. He then Closed his eyes and waited to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:15 am

feeling him kiss back brought a light pink blush to her cheeks. wrapping her arms gently around his neck, slightly deepening the kiss. after a few moments she thought that she was overwhelming him. breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes for a moment and blushed again.″i'm sorry i'm probably overwhelming you right now.″ she mumured noticing that the rain still hasnt stopped.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:24 am

Zilo smiled and replied. "You are doing nothing of the sort. I am really enjoying this right now. This is pleasant." He stood there waiting to see what she would do now. He wrapped his arms around her hips and smiled back at her. "Well so what ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:40 am

blushing as he wraps his arms around her waist. Konoka smiled at him.″ i'm thinking that i'm gonna like having an espada for a
boyfriend...″ she blushed shyly.″if thats what you want me to call you...″ she finished softly waiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am

Zilo smiled as he looked down at her. "Sure i will be proud to call you that. That is if you are sure that your ok with me that is..." He waited for her response he knew that he was ok with it only if she was ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 am

″course if fine with that why wouldn't i be?″ she asked softly while resting her head against his chest.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 am

Zilo chuckled a little bit and smiled a there. "Well i do not know. Because its your life to do with what you want and to choose what you want to do." He stood there smiling at her and leaned down again to be nose to nose with her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:15 am

″that's true....″ she replied gently,″and because of that fact i choose to be with you..″ she rested her hand gently on the right side of his face and leaned in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:23 am

Zilo leaned down and kissed her gently. Waiting to see what she would do he started to draw back slowly just waiting to see what happen. He then stared at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next