Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Konoka still slept but she started to dream.......

Konoka's Nightmare:

Konoka was trembling, her face when pale. She didn't wake up though. She broke in cold swet and tears spilled down her cheeks as memorey after memory tortured her mind...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Zilo saw the girl starting to shake when he finally looked back. He went by and sat next to her. He put her head on his lap and started to hum a soothing melody to free her from the nightmare. He continued to hum until she stopped having the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Hearing a soft humming voice through her memories, konoka regonized the voice was from Zilo... Through her troubling nightmares, her day with Zilo came up... Not a word, hug and kiss was left out. Caking down a bit her face smoothed.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Zilo smiled as he saw that she was finally calming down. He smiled and knew he finally calm down by the way her face looked he continued to hum the little song he had going.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:17 pm

As the song continued to soothe her, a slight smile appears for a bit. Her chest began to rise and fall again back in it's normal race. In her memories,she remebered about when shetold him she like him. But she wasn't sure if he believed her which made the memorey slightly sad. Unawareof what she was doing she murmured from her dream. I love you..Zi.....
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Zilo was humming the song and stopped when he heard this he was shocked. He went back to humming he wasn't going to tell her what she aid in her sleep he didn't want her to be embarrassed about it he just kept on humming the tune till she awoke.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Konoka finally opened her eyes and looked into Zilo's.hi zi...did I fall asleep I'm sorry she murmured while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Zilo was still humming he was looking straight he heard her say something but he continued to hum his small soothing tune as he smiled at her. For some reason the Dango family is a soothing song.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Konoka realized her head was on his lap she blushed but she didn't mind. She yawns a bit . so what did I miss? she waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Zilo looked down at her and said nothing much just that you where talking in your sleep mumuring some stuff and yati yati yata he said smiling. He waited for what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Konoka blushed,really? What did I say? she asked while sitting up straight, ending up sitting on His lap.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm

He laughed a little and smiled. "Nothing much it seemed like a night mare anyway i started to hum to get you to stop the nightmare. It is a good thing you are ok though." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Konoka smiled yeah I somewhat heard you..but I wonder what I said.....is theresomething that you're not tellling me? she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Zilo laughed a little and got serious "No i am telling you everything you did theres nothing more to tell you." He then stood up and got her clothes and handed them to her. You forgot to change. He went back to the tree sat down and read his book.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Konoka watched him sit back to his tree. She blushed *did I say something bad?* she thought while changing her clothes and just sitting there trying to remember what she couldve said.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:43 pm

No you didn't say anything bad. I was just a little shock that you sat on my lap with just my jacket on and some under garments. He started to blush since this was the truth and looked around and sighed. He had blushed for once more then one a day he was shocked and he enjoyed the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 pm

After deciding that what she said could have been important but not something to make a big deal out of.she blushed as she thought about how sitting on his lap might have embarassed him. She walked over to him and sat next to him. She smiled a bit.sorry for making a big deal about what I could've said you don't have to tell me if you don't want to
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit. "Alright i will tell you what you said." He repeats the words that she said in her sleep. Then looks at her waiting for what she might say or do. But his stare felt like a lazer pelting in her in a way.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:10 pm

As Zilo repeated the words she said Konoka blushed.that makes sense.....cause I do she said her tone serious. She looked right back in his eyes and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit and looked her in the eyes and said "An i feel the same way for you." He said with a smile. He was serious but didn't want to look like he was a stick in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Konoka smiled at his response then leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips . She was happy that he actuallt shared her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Zilo felt her lips lightly touch his and he kissed Konoka back. He smiled once again and looked her in the eyes. Then he noticed something he moved his head a little to get the sun out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 am

Konoka felt him kiss back and smiled. She then saw sunlight lightly shine in her eyes. The light dimmed as Zilo blocked the sun from her eyes.there much better now she teased.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Zilo smiled at her and stood up. It was time for him to go. He didn't want her to think he was obsessed with her. He knew she must be feeling akward that he was still here and all this. He bowed in respect and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Realizing that she had stayed for too long. She sighs and gets up, as Zilo walks away she kisses him gently ion the cheek then flash stepped out of the forest. Opening a gate to the soul society she left knowing that she'd see Zilo again......

{EXIT}

(OOC: it seems you want to end the topic now XD anyways if you want to make another topic you know where to find me Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5