Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
To Battle With the inner Hollow Vote_lcapTo Battle With the inner Hollow Voting_barTo Battle With the inner Hollow Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
To Battle With the inner Hollow Vote_lcapTo Battle With the inner Hollow Voting_barTo Battle With the inner Hollow Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

To Battle With the inner Hollow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

To Battle With the inner Hollow Empty
PostSubject: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 am

Sairento silently wandered around the forest of menos, stopping short when he saw three hollows in his way. All three of them had long nosed masks they wore. And each of the three glared at him hungrily, just waiting. He shook his head, pushing his form forth to run at them, his yellow eyes becoming a black hue for a second before shifting back.

He then leaped into the air as one of the hollows readied a cero, it tracing his movements. The other two moved in slowly, mouths open as if they were going to eat him. He landed on the top of the first hollow, grabbing onto the long nose on its' mask. As the cero launched, he yanked its head to the left, causing it to launch the cero at its acquaintence. Said hollow was hit with the cero, becoming spirit particles in a matter of seconds. Sairento then brought his arm to yank upwards with the nose, causing it to break off. With the sharp pointed tip of it, he brought it into the thing's head, stabbing down. The reitsu from it causing the hollow he was on to dissipate into spirit particles as well. He then landed softly on the ground, grinning at the last hollow. It turned in the air, heading towards the sky. He reared his arm back, bringing it forth to throw at the hollow, watching it come to the back of the thing's head, going straight through. The last hollow became particles like his friends.

Sairento breathed a heavy sigh of relief, looking around. He sighed, seeing five or so more hollows beginning to surround him. He noticed a few adjuchas menos within their ranks, and slapped his forehead."I am so fucked.."He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 am

Unexpectedly, Kyouga appeared beside Sairento; and shot a few waves of Cero at all of the hollows surrounding them. Most of them were killed instantly, except for the Adjuchas. However, even the Adjuchas were heavily damaged. "Now leave us before I finish the rest of you off." Kyouga said grimly to the remaining hollows, causing them to retreat in fear. Kyouga sighed and looked over at Sairento. "Are you okay? I've sensed something peculiar about your eyes earlier." Kyouga asked and said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 am

Sairento seemed happy to see the male had come so fast. He then nodded, turning to face him."My eyes..I don't know. They just felt..You know, weird." Sairento stated as he shook his head. He then looked around and clapped his hands together."Soo..When can we start"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:38 am

"Now..." Kyouga said as he put his hand right in Sairento's face, and a dark aura emitted from his hand. "Fight your inner Hollow, Sairento. If you happen to be unable to defeat him, I will surely end your life." Kyouga said quietly as Sairento was knocked out. Now it was only a matter of time before his inner Hollow took over, but Kyouga was strong enough to take it out. "I'll give you as much time as I can, but you must prevail." Kyouga said before Sairento fell on the ground.

OOC: You have been forced into your inner world. I would suggest separating what happens in your inner world from the real world.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am

Outer World: Sairento felt his eyes coming to closure as his consciousness was lost. He felt weightless, Kyouga's words only a whisper as he fell to the ground. Being knocked out, he was oblivious to the outside would.

Inner World: Sairento yawned, sitting up slowly, looking around. He noted the landscape, wondering how he had gotten back to his homeroom class at the karakura high school. he shrugged, and with that, felt a heavy substance on his back.He looked back and was surprised to see his zanpakuto. "What a crazy dream.."

He then silently walked to the window, looking out. He saw what appeared to be a pale white image or reflection of someone. Bewildered, he opened the window and hopped out. He was surprised when he slowly floated to the ground, softly landing. He shrugged once more, walking over to the pale white figure. "Hello I am Sairento.." he said, eying the figure.

The figure laughed in a mad manner, turning around to face sairento. Sairento gasped as he saw how much he and the figure looked alike. Save for the pale white skin, hair, and the golden-pupiled black eyes, the like-ness was uncanny. Sairento sighed, knowing this may be his inner hollow.

"Aww..What's wrong? Don't like seeing me? Eh, do ya, 'silent explosion?' " At this, the hollow laughed in an insane tone, holding the bankai form of Sairento's zanpakuto on his shoulder. (check app for details) "For the moment, you may call me Death." Death caulously giggled, swinging his blade forward, at sairento's neck. Sairento gasped, barely having enough time to duck, bringing his Nodachi from the bandages that made up its sheath, blocking the opponents blade.

Outer World: Sairento's eyes slowly opened, showing black with golden pupils. A grin came across it's face.

OOC: Imma just use OW and IW for this
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 am

Kyouga drew his sword and held it to his side, waiting for Hollow Sairento to attack. "So, it was you after all..." Kyouga said confirming that Sairento's inner Hollow had been slipping through lately. Kyouga had no sympathy for this beast, but he hoped that he wouldn't have to kill him.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 am

RU began running along, serching for Sairento. Last thing she knew, his eyes went almost completly black with an golden center, then he simply ripped from her arms & out somewhere in the Forest Of Menos. She couldn't sence much at firsg, but soon froze noticeing an Vizard's relatzu. Getting abit worryed, she began darting towards it avoiding fallen down trees & ones that were tilted as if they were about to fall. She had made sure her clothing was dry before she began running because she knew the acsess weight of the water would slow her down. As she got closer she noticed another relatzu, the relatzu of an arracnar. Abit worried senceing this, she continued to run forward untill she was in a small clearing, about 10 feet from the arrancar & abit farther away from Sairento who looked raged out. Freezeing slighlty as she saw this, she had absolutly no idea what was going on. Looking to the arrancar after studying Sairento she asked abit lost, "What, is going on...?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 am

OW: Death chuckled softly, and brought his form to stand. He twisted his neck quickly, popping being heard. "Oh come on now..Don't be so cruel. Where's the welcoming party? The beast then grinned, holding his right arm outwards, hand open and expectant. Almost instantly the bankai form of sairento's zanpakuto was in his hand, his fingers tightly wrapping around the hilt. An almost black-colored violet reitsu came around the blade, spouting outwards like flames.

IW: Sairento had swung his blade at the thing's head, growling as he did so. Death simply leaned back, the blade missing him, as he then flipped backwards, chuckling madly once more. A cero charged in death's hand, firing at sairento. Sairento brought his blade up, activating his kido, enkosen. He also brought his blade in front of him, the large thing covering most of his chest. The shield took a bit of the blow before shattering, then coming into contact with the blade. Sairento was knocked back, barely regaining his footing.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am

"What are you talking about? You're girl friend is right there..." Kyouga told Death as he narrowed his eyes, and pointed out the female Arrancar. Kyouga wanted to give Sairento as much time as possible, but Kyouga really detested inner Hollows. "So, his Bankai is your power? How convienient it may be in this situation, I do not know. However, I believe it is time to play a little game." Kyouga said, smiling a wide grin at the end of his statement. Kyouga held his sword in front of himself, and waited for Death to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

OW: Death cackled out, turning his head as he saw RU. "Aww..Rento's little girlfriend is here, how sweet." Death cackled once more, much more insanely then before. He brought his arm up, gathering the reitsu within. He then swung downwards, allowing the reitsu to lash outwards in the form of a large anaconda. This was purposed to bind, but then he combined the launch of a doube cero (a trick he learned from RU) into the thing, causing it to become lethal as it barreled at Kyouga.

IW: Sairento reeled forth, bringing his blade to swing, a cero launching as he did so. The thing simply stepped to the side, shunpo'ing to be in front of Sairento. A mask began to form on the things face as it kicked sairento away. Watching him crash into a wall.

OW: A mask began to form on Death's face as he grinned madly.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 am

Kyouga waited until the anaconda was a few feet from him, and sonidoed to a location behind Death. "Not bad, but I wonder if you have what it takes to bend my knee... Unfortunately, I really find your insane laughing to be completely annoying. It's starting to give me a headache." Kyouga said to Death from behind, wondering if he would have angered Death. Yet, Kyouga also wondered how Sairento was progressing.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am

OW: Death grinned at the insult, simply pulling the anaconda back to his blade. His body then seemed to blur, fading from where he was in a shunpo. The man then reformed above his opponent, swinging his blade downward, the mask growing to completely cover his face.

IW: The mask on Death's face grew to cover it completely. He chuckled loudly as he ran toward sairento with blinding speed. Sairento was still picking himself up from the hit to the wall. He barely had time to hop into the air, flipping forward, the blade coming to slice at Death. His head was bleeding slightly as he gritted his teeth.

OOC: Mask :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 am

Kyouga blocked the attack as he looked up at Death. "Well, you must like me if you want to kill me that badly." Kyouga said with a small grin. Kyouga then frowned as he suddenly realized that the attack forced him to be off-guard. He's already started the first phase of his metamorphasis... If Sairento can't complete the task given to him, I'll have to kill him. I dearly hope that this conflict won't lead to the worst scenario. Kyouga thought. "Might I ask your name?" Kyouga asked Death politely, hoping that he might introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

OW: "I am death, the stronger version of sairento." Death bowed to the male as he landed, the mask's substance slowly growing over his body. The male grew a tail of bone-like structure. The tail was that of a panther's the mask slowly opening to show fangs being grown as death laughed. The mask completely formed to his face, being combined.

IW: Sairento growled as the slice was blocked. He was then pushed back as Death's form began to change the mask seemed to conform to his face, the tail jutting out from his behind. Sairento watched as Death began to become his Vasto Lorde form. A hole in death's chest coming into existance.

OW: The hole in death's chest came into existance as he began to laugh loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:44 pm

"I can see that. Also, it seems that you've also evolved into a Vasto Lorde. I am somewhat impressed by how far you have come, and you now have my full attention." Kyouga said as he readied his sword. "Show me the true extent of your abilities, Death." Kyouga added calmly as he prepared for the worst. Come on Sairento! Don't let him win, because I really don't want to kill you... Kyouga thought, hoping that Sairento would pull through soon.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 pm

OW:Death laughed heretically, shifting his form to hop upwards. He then brought his leg foreward to swing at the other male's jaw, reitsu put into the blow to cause more damage. The man came into his full vasto lorde form, the reitsu from his body pouring outwards around him like an almost black, dark-violet flame. The beast laughed hysterically, tightly gripping his blade.

IW: Sairento gasped, seeing the full vasto lorde form, him running at death. Death raised his blade to swing at Sairento as he came. Sairento's eyes became a black with golden pupils as he released his bankai. The sword took the shape of Death's own, reitsu pouring from his body. Sairento then slashed at the beast's chest, grinning as he came into contact.

OW: Death growled in anger, gripping his chest. A small line of blood appeared across it as he shook his head, the horns on his mask glowing.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Kyouga ducked, and backed away from Death's kick. Kyouga grinned as he saw Death showing signs of weakness. "Great job Sairento, now you just need to finish the job." Kyouga congratulated Sairento as he sheathed his sword. "Looks like you're losing the upper-hand, Death. I wonder what you'll do now..." Kyouga said calmly to the beast. Kyouga then noticed that his forehead was bleeding, but stopped. "I see, so you did hit me after all. Very good." Kyouga added to Death.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm

OW: Death growled, falling to his knees, The vasto lorde skin falling to the ground. All that was left was the original vizard's mask upon the beast's face. It then fell off, as Sairento pitched forward to be unconscious face-first on the ground.

IW: Sairento chuckled as he watched his blade cute the beast in half. It then being reduced to nothing but spirit particles. The inner world then collapsed as Sairento came to.

OW: Sairento's eyes slowly opened as he turned onto his back, staring upwards at the sky. "D-Did i do it?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

"Of coarse you did. You got your sword back, didn't you?" Kyouga said and asked Sairento as he helped him to his feet. "Now you should be able to summon your Hollow Mask, but there is a time limit on how long you can stay Hollowfied." Kyouga explained to Sairento. "Now, are you ready to head back, Sairento?" Kyouga asked in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Sairento nodded through all of this, wrapping bandages around his large nodachi blade. He walked over to RU, putting the blade between his shoulder blades. "Can't wait till we meet again. Let's go kyouga. I will race ya!" with that, sairento pushed his form to shunpo, headed back towards the kurosu base.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Grinning, Kyouga sonidoed to catch speed and head back to the base. Kyouga was happy to have someone like Sairento as a friend, but would Grimmjow accept? Regardless, Kyouga would still be Sairento's friend.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 am

OOC: WAHH! Don't post like that constantly! You'll get my mind mixed up.. @,@

IC: RU's eyes widened abit hearing his voice. Afew shocks went up her spine & decided to avoid all attacks by simply jumping high into a tree & soon sitting on it holding her knees to her chest. "That was not Sairento!" she told herself trying to keep her mind from the action & rageing relatzu down below her. Feeling it suddenly die down she raised her head from her knees slightly & peeked downwards looking to them. She was some what confused, but at the same time glad that he was ok. Keeping her eyes on him as he ran she smiled softly before jumping down & running not too far behind him shouting once, "Hey, Wait up~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Battle With the inner Hollow   To Battle With the inner Hollow Empty

Back to top Go down

To Battle With the inner Hollow
Page 1 of 1