Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Vote_lcapArrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Voting_barArrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Vote_lcapArrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Voting_barArrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Tomix was on the outskirts of Karakura town. His vision blurred again, and the voice was in his head.
Come on! Come on! Come on! Let me out! I want to play!
"Shut up...SHUT UP!"
He was losing the battle. He couldn't fight off his Hollow forever...not alone.
"Giruvargan...what do I do?"
Giruvargan appeared.
"I do not know. I am the Zanpaktou spirit, but I do not know about your Hollow side...maybe Majeh was right...you're more Shinigami then Hollow..."
Tomix sat down, his hands on his face.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 am

*Domon appeared nearby. He had felt a strong reaitsu from nearby, that had seemed to change between Hollow and Shinigami rapidly. He doubted that it could be a Hollow, this far away from people, and so assumed that it was a strong Vizard, or an especially strong Arrancar. When he saw the source, a young man with his head buried in his hands, he began to walk over to him. He could feel strong emotions coming from him, so he assumed that he had only recently changed. As he stood before the man, he smiled. Nice night, huh?
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Tomix saw a man walk towards him, and he said somthing about the night.
"Yeah. You know what I am...right? An Arrancar?"
His dark hair was over his right eye, and he was lonley. He hadn't seen Reina in a bit, and he didn't know where she was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:14 am

Domon smiled, placing a hand behind his head, rubbing the back of his neck. So he was an Arrancar... probably Espada or ex-Espada.
Arrancar huh? Haven't seen any of your kind in a long time... what brings you out here on this fine night?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:30 am

Sairento had been wandering the town during the late evening and had seen domon walking towards a strange man. He called out to domon with a simple, "HEY!" and ran over to his friend. Even in the gigai he wore, his strong purple reitsu was leaking out, in a large mass. He smiled as he reached domon, placing a hand on the male's shoulder softly.How've you been friend? I hope all has gone well..It was then that he noticed the other man's strange reitsu and how it had been changing. He didn't make a comment on this, but instead extended a hand.I am sairento bakuhatsu, and you are?
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm

"Yeah...it's not exactly healthy to be around other Shinigami." He laughed.
"My name is Tomix Drakeson...Former Espada 8."
He leant back. He was tired, and he had been fighting back his hollow all day. He looked up when a new man appeared. After he introduced himself, Tomix said:
"My name is Tomix. Judging by your apperence, I guess you know I'm an Arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 am

Domon smiled upon hearing this.
Number 8 huh? Very nice... but you seem stronger than an 8 to me.
His smile grew when he saw his friend Sairento running up to them. I've been quite well, how's it been going for you?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:17 am

"It's been going..As well as expected. I taught some one bankai."An espada..Heh. It's been forever since I've seen one of those. Though the one I saw was the primera.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:42 am

"I don't think so...I keep almost getting killed. The Primera, Usui, he tried to kill me, I lost one eigth of all my blood...Somtimes I don't know if I can protect Reina all the time..."
He leant back and looked at the moon, lost in his deep thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:58 am

Sairento did something he usually never did. Especially to those he didn't know. He leaned over toward the troubled male, and softly wrapped his arms around him, in a brotherly way. "Relax, you can only do so much, and then you have to give in. I'm sure you do all you can."
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 am

Domon smiled at hearing this. Reina huh? So that's her name... I was wondering who was evoking such passion and pain. He reached down, patting the man on the shoulder. Well, at least you've survived! That takes a great strength... my father used to tell me to use the pain from the past to sharpen my blade, and to use my lost blood to replenish myself.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:15 am

Tomix smiled. "I would die to protect her. She means more to me then anything else."
He leant back. Thoughts of the day Reina and he both met was always high in his mind.
"A man...named Shinko kidnapped Reina...and did horrible things to her. We got her back...but, I couldn't beat him.."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:29 am

OOC: i hope no one minds if i jump in

Reina was not far away,drawing. It has been a while ago but it still remained like a scar. Ever since Shinko raped her for power, she felt ashamed to confront Tomix again. Believing it was her fault. She sighed sadly and drew a picture of the scenery in front of her. She then sensed a couple of spiritual pressures that where familiar and one she didn't know. It was Tomix and Sairento. a sad look appeared on her face,she couldn't avoid Tomix forever. She took a deep breath and got up and walked over to him. When she reached him she smiled weakly and said.hi guys...mind if i join you?
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 am

Tomix looked up when he saw Reina. He gave a little bit of a weak smile, and said "Hi." He hung his head down again. He was slightly sad to face Reina, since he wasn't able to protect her from Shinko. He felt weak, all the time. He still had scars form his last fight, and he knew he'd never be able to beat Shinko.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Domon noted the arrival of the young woman, and Tomix's response to her. He could feel great sadness from both of them, and a feeling of weary weakness from Tomix. Great... I can feel their emotions, but I can't change them. He focused his attentions on the woman, who he assumed was Reina. Hello there... you must be Reina. Tomix here misses you terribly, you know. He is very sad... as are you, from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:24 am

Sairento softly pushed against's domon's stomach, trying to push the male away from the current area."Hey reina nice to see you dear. We'll just go and give you guys your privacy..Right domon?"Sairento turned to domon, giving him a "let's get the hell out of here" look.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Tomix looked up when Domon said he was lonely.
"I'm not lonely..."
It was obvious he was, so there was no point to saying that. He noticed when Sairinteno was trying to push Domon away so he could have some 'alone time' with Reina.
"Y-you don't have to go if you don't want to..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 am

(OOC: alright over dramatic scene time XD)

Reina looked down her face sort of a pale color. She hated herself for making Tomix feel bad because of her own sorry ass hearing about how sad he was acting and seeing his sad, hurt expression on his face. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug, tears spilling down her cheeks.Tomix i'm sorry....i'm sorry that you're in pain because i was hurt please don't feel sad for my sake i was too weak to defend myself its not you're fault its nobody's fault except my own so don't feel miserable because of me please....
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 am

Tomix looked up when Reina suddenly hugged him. Tears dripped down his face when she claimed everything as her fault.
"It's not just your fault. I know I should have been there to protect you. I wasn't, and I'm going to make myself stronger so it never happens again. I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you...and I'm sorry about what happened."
He sat there, hugging her.
"Sorry."
He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:29 am

Sairento then gave domon the, "GO GO GO! While they're distracted!" look and punted the male in the buttocks to get him moving. Tears were not his strong suit and he wanted to get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:01 am

Domon, accepting the signal to run, painful as it was, flash stepped from the area, landing about two miles away. He began to walk back to Karakura Town, smiling. Those two... are going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:56 am

Sairento cursed, as domon flashstepped, having no longer having the aiblity to do so. He sighed, simply then jogging towards the town, continuing to curse under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Reina didn't stop Sairento from leaving, emotional outbursts like this was too much for him anyways. She Pushed back the hair that hung over his eye and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Tomix kissed back. When he broke from the kiss, he hugged her, saying:
"I'm sorry...I'll make sure it never happens again...I know you blame yourself, but I should have been there..."
He continued the hug, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Reina shook her head at him,No you didn't have to be there...and you're right its not my fault but its not yours either as Ayame says: shit happens she blushed a bit as she uses Ayame's favorite term when something goes wrong. Pardon my language
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)   Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Rebel...or Hollow Demon? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next