Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Retirement - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Retirement - Page 3 Vote_lcapRetirement - Page 3 Voting_barRetirement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Retirement - Page 3 Vote_lcapRetirement - Page 3 Voting_barRetirement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Retirement

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Retirement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 am

Soren smiled and looked at her sighing Matsuda you welcome for tonight no one else Iwould ratehr spend it with do you want to go back home or roam some around some more love? Soren seemed very interested in what to do tonight and didn't really want the night to stop.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 am

Matsuda began blushing slightly noticeing how excited he was & knew exactly what he ment. "That, sounds good..." she said softly looking down to her side blushing abit. "It's, really up to you Soren..." she said softly still looking to her side then waiting for a answer.

((Sorry it's so short, I don't have any more ideas. XP))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 am

Soren smiled and looked at her and smiled. Do you want to go see a movie back at your place or something anything you wish to do we can I mean we can even do it! Soren began to laugh a little
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 am

Still looking to her side blushing she loked up when Soren began speeking to her again & nodded her head softly in understanding. "I, think I want to get from these heels before they give me blisters..." she said softly looking down at her aching feet. "So, yea, I do think I want to go home.." she said softly beging to blush again & waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 am

Soren smiled and look at her. sure lets go...love... Soren looked at her and smiled...leaving a very good tip for the water and guiding matsuda back to their home.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 am

Matsuda nodded softly still blushing & reached for her purse under her chair, grabbing it, & soon walking from the chair & next to Soren before giveing a light bow to the waiter with simply her head & continued to walk on next to Soren. As soon as they stepped from the resturant she shivered softly & wrapped her arms around Soren's right arm & continued walking along hopeing that nothing else would come their way.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 am

Soren continued walking with Matsuda seeing she was cold put his jacket around her and put his arm around her neck and he looked at matsuda and smiled seeing if she was having a better time getting closer to her home and looked at her. I suppose I'll sleep on the instead of with you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 am

Matsuda looked up slightly when she felt Soren pull his jacket around her & listened to what he was saying. "I told you," she began talking calmly. "I cannot even stand that thing. It'll give you major cramps when you sleep & when you wake up." she soon snuggled her head on his arm wanting to get warm & waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 am

Soren smiled and looked at her. Alright I will sleep with you... Soren wanted for her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 am

As they walked up to her house she began digging in her small white lether purse & before takeing out her house keys. She nodded softly when she heard Soren's responce & soon pushed the key in the lock soon un-locking it. Walking inside she instantly took off her heels & walked to the sink turning on the water to where it was slightly hot & placeing soap on both her hands a sponge before she began to wash the dishes, she did consiter getting a dishwasher, but at the same time for some odd reason she did not want to.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Soren looked at Matsuda and watched how she went directly to the kitchen to do dishes and him not really wanting to be away from her placed his jacket down and rolled up his sleeves and picked up a sponge and began to help and he focused on the dishes and look around and sighed. Matsuda...I do hope your not upset... Soren felt rather guilty for something perhaps he was over thinking things again although he could not be too sure and it made him sigh looking at Matsuda.

She meant everything to him at this moment and he probably could not bare to have him mad at him and he looked rather concerned at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Matsuda continued to do the dishes & turned to Soren slightly listening to him. "Wha?" she said softly hearing him, "No, I'm not mad, any time I come home from work or otherwise, I clean up my house. I had a great night, so why would you think that I am mad?" after she said this she began focoseing on the dishes, but listened for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

Soren looked at her and kinda froze not knowing what to say otherwise he probably would have gave her a answer quite possibly. Except he froze not knowing what he could do and so he just gave her a long sigh. This was not unusual to do this while he worked on the dishes perhaps he worried over nothing usually accustomed of something happening to him not actually everything going right. Well it's just that Domon....interrupted us...and I did not want you to think I had planned that it actually pissed me off when he came to and interrupted tonight....and I thought since we got quiet that you was a bit angry that something like that happened..... Soren spoke softly and with care knowing he was in the wrong but could not help feel this way.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 am

Matsuda continued to do the dishes listening to him & soon turned to him, placeing the dish that she was currently washing down in the sink, she grabbed the small hand-towl that hung from the cabnet under the sink & dryed her hands. After this she wrapped her arms around him, givveing him a tight hug. "It's fine.. Things happen like that. I'm not mad at all." smileing gently she backed off slightly but kept her hands on his shoulders continueing, "Trust me." after this she smiled softly & gave him a soft hug waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am

Soren smiled and finished trying off the dishes and as she hugged him he gave her a hug and kiss her softly on the lips. Soren got a evil look on his face looking at Matsuda. You know...I have a feeling that we might get a bit bored and the couch would be kinda lumpy and bad for my back...you know when we start to do it.... Soren said jokingly knowing she was probably going to get slapped again.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am

Matsuda hugged him again before listing to what he was saying & burryed her face in his chest blushing softly & wanting to hide it. "Stop it Soren.." she said softly trying to hide her small smile that she could not keep down. She kept holding his arms trying to keep her face hidden in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:23 am

Soren looked at Matsuda and grinned still playing around with her. Awe why matsuda...come on see your even blushing and I think I feel a grin on my chest~ Soren acting giddy and slightly perverse trying play with Matsuda wrapping his arms around her gently guiding her up to the stairs looking at her for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 am

Matsuda continued holding his arms & blushed abit more when he mentioned her blushing & smileing. She gasped slightly feeling his arms around her & soon began walking with him, becide him trying to hide her blushing & smileing by turning away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:46 am

Soren looked at her and picked her up and pretty much went up the stairs at a elegant manner hitting up on her door he walked inside the door and smiled at her. Soooo bed or bath Matsuda? soren said jokingly playing around or now was he one can never be too sure about this.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 am

Matsuda gaspd softly when she was picked up & looked at him once they were in the room. Closeing her eyes tightly, & without giveing it a second though she slammed her palm under his chin knocking him in the air & dropping Matsuda at the same time. She landed on her feet just as he hit the wall saying, "Stop it Soren!" she then turned away still blushing lightly & crossed her arms looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 am

The hit made soren lose his balance and he just laid their the dust on the floor rolling and his head hurt and he knew if he pushed it too far and it made him sigh. Still laying there he sighed not really wanting to move and he just began to laugh randomly then queiting dpwn.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:17 am

Matsuda sighed gently walking into the bathroom, closeing the door behind her, & begining to wash her face. Not knowing what else she could do she looked in the mirror & looked in her own eyes for a second before walking to a small white hamper & takeing out some clothing. Yawning softly she un-dressed & began dressing herself in her normal white night gown with only afew lases on it.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:28 am

Soren looked watched Matsuda come out and went to get dress putting on a pair of pajama pants. Soren looked at matsuda and turn a bit red and went into the bed and laid down relaxxing Soren trying hide welps and bruises on his body. [color=cyan][You look nice.../color]
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:44 am

Matsuda sighed gently after getting dressed & brushed her teeth for a moment before comeing from the bathroom. The dress dropped under her knees & of course, was lased on the top & bottom of it. Turning to Soren as he spoke she smiled softly replying as she blushed lightly, "Thank you.." sighing gently she sat on the side of the bed before she pulled her legs up on the side of the bed & soon layed her heasd down on the pillow looking to Soren quietly, studying him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 am

Soren looked at Matsuda and kissed her deeply and kept looking at her rubbing her arm and rubbed her hair. Matuda...I love you I was only joking about the sex thing so we sleeping back to back or what you need to help me on the rules here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: