Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Retirement - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Retirement - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Retirement - Page 2 Vote_lcapRetirement - Page 2 Voting_barRetirement - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Retirement - Page 2 Vote_lcapRetirement - Page 2 Voting_barRetirement - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Retirement

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am

Matsuda simply ignored his remark about them going out to dinner, knowing that she could take a joke unless she was in a serious situation. She blushed slightly when he mentioned that she was, 'Good to look at along with the stars'. She looked down slightly haveing a small smile on her lips, but wanting to hide it. She looked up slightly seeing the resturant in the distance & soon looked back to the sky hopeing that nothing woould worry the night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 am

*Domon looked down on the two Shinigami from above, feeling their emotions even from the top of buildings. He assumed they were together due to the worry and affection he could feel, probably on a date. As much as he hated to interrupt something as nice as this, he needed answers, and at the moment Soren was the only one who had them. As he prepared to leap down, he removed alll clothing with the except for a pair of shorts, just in case a fight broke out. You never know with Shinigami... they are a bloodthirsty lot. He leaped from the building, allowing his reaitsu to rise to about captain level as he landed in front of them. He turned to Soren. I want answers.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 am

Soren stopped looking at Domon and could not help but to start laughing when he started to strip but was on guard as he felt his reiatsu. You want answers...when then...come back to me when I am not out on a date with my lady it's rude to interrupt didn't Ishpaleum teach you that? Soren looked to matsuda and sighed and gave her a look that said 'hold my gigai' kind of tone and he withut warning pushed outof his gigai. We won't back down if you cause us trouble it is useless trying to get answer from me...Konmatsurai was in your shop or well what looked liked it was there and your fathers reiatsu was faint but he's keeping a eye on you as we speak so please let us pass.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 am

Matsuda stopped abit surprised to see a man jump in front of her at first, then soon began snickering trying to hold in a laugh before she began laughing loudly surprised to see him only in his shorts. She turned to Soren just as he looked to her & frowned slightly. "Awwwhhh..." she said softly not in the mood to have the night ruined. "No fair..." she said softly just as he pushed from his giGai. "I just wanted a nice night out..." she said with her face abit flat before she began digging in her purse. "At least, by the time this is over, I'll be done with a smoke.." she said softly to herself pulling out a ciggerette from her purse then flicking her left hand's fingers together makeing a small blue flame come on her index finger & she lit the ciggerette with that before she shook her finger softly knocking off the flame & takeing a puff from her ciggerette before looking up to Soren.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 am

*Domon frowned and sighed, dissapointed by Soren's answer. I already knew that. I took Konmatsuri from him in our last battle, and it still stinks of his reaitsu. Man had a strong odor... give me some answers I can use! He looked around, still somewhat guilty for interrupting the moment they had clearly been having. He reached out, feeling their emotions. They were stronger than usual, probably due to a recent stress or excitement. For example, how did you come back to life? There have only been two men to accomplish this on their own, and you aren't either of them.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:58 am

Soren looked at him and sighed looking back at matsuda. Domon...your father is going to take back that blade...and I am going to tell you...the only reason I am alive right now is well...I'll let my love tell you that one...matsuda? Soren looked back and saw her smoking and plucked the ciggerette and stomped it out. GAH...keep your gigai in better care smoking is bad for your health and you soo much prettier without the cigerette in your mouth...Right Domon?! Soren looked at Domon if this was in fact the manga he would have a rather large head muscles popping out and eyes rather large with no pupil giving Domon the "death stare"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:07 am

Takeing a puff from her ciggerette she gasped slightly once her ciggerette was taken from her lips. "Hey!" she shouted looking at him. "It's an addiction.. I can stop when ever I want." she snapped digging in her purse & takeing out a slip of gum & popping it in her mouth trying to distract herself from not haveing a ciggerette. "And yes, I did bring him back, but I'm not doing it for anyone else." chewwing on the gum silently she sighed gently looking to the sky which seemed to be getting abit cloudy.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 am

*Domon looked at the woman with interest. It was clear that she was addicted to these.. ciggeretts, but was unwilling to admit it. He had seen people with them before, but had never investigated them himself. So far as the fire stick is concerned, I can tell by your sudden irritation and need to find a replacement for it that you are in fact addicted... although I cannot understand how. I would recommend removing it from your lifestyle.. He smiled slightly, stepping foward. And I don't need you to do it, if you can then I can. Simply explain how it works.... He seemed eager to learn.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:21 am

Soren stepped in clser to Domon guarding matsuda by placing and hilt on his zanpaktou. His reiatsu flared past Domon and he looked at him with a protectors eyes his voice deeping as he glanced back at matsuda and he shook his head no. That would be impossible Domon now...let us pass I have had enough to this senseless questioning of yours. Soren seemed to be angered by Domon's interruption on their date.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 am

Matsuda took a step back hearing that he wanted to learn what she did, but soon laughed reconizeing that she was being frightened by someone who was half-naked. "Uhhmm... Soren... How about, we do this, some other night, when we will not be distirbed... becides, this idiot made me lose my appitite... " she said softly takeing another step back then begining to turn around. She was still within ear hearing range, that way Soren could stop her if he wanted. Placeing her palm on one side of her face she sighed gently saying to heself, "I cannot belive I got dressed up for this..." sighing gently she looked up to the sky holding her small purse in one hand & the other hand on the wrap.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 am

*Domon turned, facing the rooftop with his clothes on it. He used a Flash Step to get up there, pulling his shirt over his head. While he was unimpressed with Soren's show of bravado, seeing as it was only in defense of the woman, he decided that he had been around too long. He allowed his reaitsu to sink down to human levels as he spoke. This isn't over. Not by a long shot. I'm going to get my answers... in the meantime, however, enjoy your night. Meal's on me. A gold bar drops from the sky. Or my father, rather. He looked directly at Soren before vanishing. By the way, you should probably learn to control your emotions better... what would my father think? He chuckled as he vanished.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:53 am

Soren looked at Domon and scowled he had always been protective of women especially thoughs close to him as he caught the golden bar was he his enemy or his alley? Seeing Matsuda turning away to go home Soren stopped her going towards to her home. Matsuda...I'm so so sorry I can't believe that happened....please forgive it's till not too late...you want to give it another shot...he won't be back I promise... Soren hopped in his gigai and ave matsuda and fast but meaningful hug he truely felt sorry for what he done and he made him feel guiltly.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Matsuda stopped suddenly hearing Soren behind her appolagizeing. Beging to turn around placeing her hands to her side she gasped slightly feeling him hug her. Smileing softly she said in the same calm voice, "Of course we can." soon after this she gave him a soft kiss on his lips before pulling back & takeing his hand. "But this time, I think we should hurry up before anything or anybody else comes along to disturb us, ok?" smileing softly after she said this she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Soren smiled and kisssed her back lightly and held her hand and gave a evil little smile looking at the gold bar for a second. Hey after supper do you want a new more comfortable couch I have enough moeny for dinner or we can get a little tipsy...not bloody drunk like last time alright love? Soren smiled and kept walking quickly lacing his fingers around hers.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Matsuda smiled softly when he kissed her back & gasped slightly saying that they were to get, 'Tipsy'. She understood what he ment, of course, but thought a couch, would be the worst place to do it. "A, couch would be the worst place to do it I think," blushing slightly as she went on thinking about it she said softly, "Why not, the bed, or.. Bath.. Tub..?" she felt stupid saying it & soon burryed her face in his chest blushing majorly.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Soren looked at Matsuda surpised and his heartbeat went kinda weird and he looked at her turning red as well thinking that she was joking so he continued on with it walking to the restuarant. Well I agree I don't know abouta bathtub I've never tried that one before you'd have to show me sometime. Soren gave off a light smile looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Takeing her face from his chest she looked to the side blushing abit when he continued to talk about it & soon fell silent. Afew moments later she stopped blushing & they came to the resturant. Sighing gently she streightened out her dress & dusted it off slightly before waiting for Soren to come up & follow her. She hoped that he would lead her in actually. She bowed slightly the the woman in the main front desk & soon looked back to Soren waiting fro him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Soren walked up and looked at Matsuda getting in front of her leading her in and he looked at the maid the two story resturant had been expecting them. Soren and Matsuda Kiyomeru. The lady nodded and smiled at him and matsuda leading them to a table on the second floor with very well spots and them being close to a window and Soren being a gentleman pulled out the chair for Matsuda in the lowly dimmed area a man playing the violin to a soft serenade making the the musicals notes and the romantic feeling in the air and they best part was that Soren has bought out the eintire top section so no one had to bug them. I do hope you like it Matsuda...I suppose erm...I love you...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Smileing softly at the woman she nodded her head softly as they were leaded to there table. Smileing softly once Soren pulled out a chair for her she sat down placeing her small bag becide her feet & soon looking around the room seeing no one else in it. Studying the room she felt the romantic mood seeting in as someone played a violin. Looking towards Soren as he talked to her she smiled softly beging to blush lightly. Looking at him she said softly, "I guess that sence I, gave your life back, I didn't know at the time, why I saved you, but now I know, I love you Soren, You, were the only one who ever made me feel needed; The only one who cared.." smileing lightly she looked up to him & waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:59 pm

looked at her and smiled being calm about this he felt grateful about her doing everything for him and such he could not expressit in words how he truely felt about her. Well to his point of view and he loooked at her grabbing her hand lightly. I can't express how I feel about you...not in words Matsuda...you are too important to me and who knows what will become of uf in the future as long as I don't have to live another moment in this dreadful life alone...you never be hurt in my watch I promise... The waiter came out and handed them their menus.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Matsuda smiled softly feeling him grab her hands & soon wrapped her fingers around his hands & listened to what he was saying. Nodding her head softly after he was done she was smileing softly before she turned to the woman who brought them their menu's. Takeing her hands from Soren's she opened the Menu & began reading what they had & not knowing what to get.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Soren looking at matsuda and ordered a steak and such and some wine for for the both fo them to frink and he lit the candles on the table listeing to the msic it becoming hypotizing and he remembered all the fun times with Matsuda and stuff. Soren was actually very happy now and did not know how to express his joy.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Matsuda smiled gently looking up at Soren as they ordered for the both of them & smiled softly closeing her eyes & listing to the music in the background, allowing time to pass. She almost fell into a light sleep before another person came up with their food & wine. smileing gently she placed a single napkin on her chest & lap & soon began cutting up the thick meat with a small knife & picking it up with a small fork & soon beging to eat some of it, & every now & again takeing a sip from her wine.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Soren ate his food rather quickly slipping on the wine and gives a smalll laugh looking at her still kinda amused by her outfit she looked rather perfect to him and looked around the resturant. So Matsuda what do you want to do after this?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:49 am

Matsuda continued eating & backed up a small burp for a hiccup before she looked up to Soren. "Uhhmm... I don't really know; But I can say that I feel like I'm being spoiled right now." she laughed then soon picked up her glass of wine & drank the rest of it. After drinking it she smiled & said, "Thank you Soren, tonight was great." after saying this she picked the napkins from her lap & chest & waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: