Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Retirement EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Retirement EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Retirement EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Retirement EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Retirement EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Retirement EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Retirement EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Retirement EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Retirement EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Retirement Vote_lcapRetirement Voting_barRetirement Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Retirement

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Retirement   Retirement EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 am

Soren who had fell asleep on Matsuda'ss roof had woke up and saw her still helping on him wearing his captains jacket began to think what was he going to since the siereitei thought he had died. Would he continue to serve them not really seeing matsuda as much and they hadn't really cared for him quite a bit either. Seeing matsuda waking up he looked at her but kept thinking about it. Hey...good morning...heh we both forgot to sleep inside...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 am

Matsuda yawned softly just as Soren adjusted his body & awoke from his sleep & soon turned slightly to where she was looking up to him, but her eyes were not opened. "Yea..." she said softly beging to open her eyes & looking up to him. "Soo... What are we going to do about getting me another GiGai?" she said looking up to him & waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:59 am

Soren thought about this and laid there thinking about getting her a new one not really sure since he kinda made up his mind for retirement and what not. He thought about asking Urahara or maybe Domon Or soren could try fixing her last one she goes through. Gigai's left and right and it made him ponder why she didn't have a extra one. Soren wondering mind looked back at Matsuda and he looked at her wondering what she was thinking and he sighed.

Umm could be safe it say I could try fixing you a new one or maybe perhaps fixing your old one seeing as I used to be captain of the 12th division. Soren placed a bit of emphasis on the "used." As if to let her know he was either banished from the soul society or left of his own freewill.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 am

"Yea, I guess so.." she said dully beging to sit up. "But my GiGai was ripped into many peices, & scarreted through KaraKura.. So yea, it's gonna be hard to find." she laughed rubbing the back of her head before looking to him. "But you can give it a shot of makeing a new one, & what do you mean by, EX-Captian?" she said looking to him & waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 am

Soren looked at her and sighed. Well I was thinking...maybe I would just do my own think not taking any sides that way I don't have to subject to anyone just think of me being the same but....not any alliances because almost everyone I trust is betraying me and I just want to do my own thing...besides the fact I don't have a place yet in Karakura...besides they think I'm dead. Soren looks at her preparing for a slap.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am

"Uhh...." she moaned slightly listing to him. Laughing again once she was done she began rubbing the back of her head still laughing as she said, "You lost me at 'Thinking'..." takeing her hand & placeing it in a fist formatiuon she knocked her head softly with it thinking that she was acting like a complete blonde.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 am

Soren sighed and looked down. Yees I quit the soul society I want to be nuetral and with you so...yeah and but I don't have a place to live...what is wrong with you? Soren chuckled a bit and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:39 am

Matsuda listined to him & shook her head lightly surprised to hear that he did not have a home to get to. "Oh, it's nothing, just abit tired is all." she said with a slight laugh before looking down thinking about it. "Uhhmm... I don't have another bed, sooo.. I guess we can share the same bed, sence it is a king sized after all... I can probally drag a dresser from the garage, so that you can put your belongings there...." looking up she continued, "But you need to help around the house some, ok..?".
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:46 am

Soren looked at Matsuda and turned a little red and begun to stamer especially at the same bed. s-same bed...I mean I can sleep on the couch if you want and I'll do anything you need...in fact I will drag all the stuff out of everywhere...oyou won't have to do a thing.....B-but...Y-you don't h-have to share the S-same b-bed if you don't want too.... Soren seemed to go even redder at this moment and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:00 am

Matsuda began blushing just as soon as she reconized what he thought she ment. "Not that way Dimwit!" she said looking to her side blushing slightly. "I cannot even stand the couch, I don't even like sitting on it unless I really am tired, & it gives me major cramps when I wake up... But it's up to you on where you want to sleep.. It might be my home, but i do not control what you do." still looking to her side she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 am

Soren still red as a cherry looked at Matsuda smiling calmly feeling rays of the sun beat down warming his face looked at Matsuda chuckling escaping the thoart of him. It really depends I'll do whatever you like...Do you want me to sleep beside you or not...I am fine either way... Soren major blush calmly went into a faint non noticable pink that surrounded his face looking at matsuda and what he gotten into and was rather happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 am

Looking up to him still blushing she said hopefully to end the disscussion, "I think I would perferr you to Sleep in the bed, I don't want to wakeing up in a bad mood after you sleep on the couch." Laughing slightly & nervoulsly she rubbed the back of her head with one hand & waited for a responce, hopeing that soon she would enc up getting another GiGai.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 am

Soren looked at her and smiled kindly and ended the discusssion and smiled like a little kid. Uh huh I know the real reason you want me to sleep in the bed with you... Soren smiled laughing kidly and helped get matsuda up and off of him. Ohhh about your gigai I got a surprise for you....hopefully uou won't get upset eeither more happy then upset though it could go either way...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:02 am

"Soren you DipThong!!" she yelled once he heard his reply & slammed her hand across his face. "I'm not that kind of Girl Soren!" Crossing her arms she turned away blushing slightly. "& if the surprize is kondoms... I swear I will knock the shit out of you.." she said standing up from her roof & jumping off it & onto the side of her house. Useing her zanpaktou she walked through the walls & looked around wondering what she was going to clean today.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:08 am

Soren rubs his face and looks down and sighs and mutters underneath his face. Too late for that..... Soren looked at her and rubbed his slapped face. No it was actually a Gigai I had previously construsted that had you dressed rather nice cause I was going to take you out tonight but since you want to slap me.... Soren began to head down and into the house hoping he would at least a get or a peck on the cheek for this but it was n't a high chance.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:19 am

Walking into the liveing room she picked up a ciggerette bud holder & dumped it into the small trash can that was under that table & soon placed it back on the table. While doing this she looked up & saw the GiGai slumped over the couch dressed quite nicely. Turning around to Soren once he came into her house she gave him a quick glare before hopping over her couch & wrapping her arms around his neck & holding him close "Oh It's so nice Soren!" swinging around his neck she swung on his back & wrapped her arms around his waist still haveing his neck with her arms as she laughed happly. Her weight wasn't as much as he would have expected, but she was in her shiniagmi form however.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 am

Soren smiled as she jumped on him and gave him and hugg he hugged her back and gave her a little peck on the cheek. I would have hoped you liked it...so care to go out to eat tonight with it maybe we can get you a new sofa for times when we hang out watching television or something or go a kick some hollow ass or shinigami if a male dares to touch you...I will kill him. Soren looked at her this was going to be a very interesting relationship for him a girl more wild then him and such but he hoped she would accept to go out on a date with him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 am

"I would love to go out & eat tonight Soren." laughing slightly as she said this she cuddles her head with the back of his head & soon hopped from his back jogging to the couch carfully picking up her GiGai from the back of it's neck & holding it up slightly then beging to jog into the bathroom trying to match her spiritual energy with it's & soon finding herself inside it. Running a comb into her hair acouple times she looked around in the bathroom & slipped on some white high-heels before tapping the bottom of each of them makeing sure they fit then walking from the bathroom. The dress was white, sleveless, & held itself up almost right-above her breasts but still showing abit of it, but not too much, & dropped under her knees. Blushing slightly she asked, "Well...?".
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:50 am

Soren looked at Matsuda and almost died inside she was beautiful her being perfect to Soren's eyes. W-wow....you look perfect....hold on I'll get mine.... Soren goes and get his gigai and puts on something near the look of a tuxedo and fixed himelf and and came out he was wearing a white button down shirt not being too loose nor too tight with a white tuxedo jacket a black belt with white pants that fit with the out fit fixing his hair he grabbed his white fedora and walked out and looked at Matsuda. Well not as good as you but I don't think anyone could match that.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:04 am

Blushing slightly as she said that she looked perfect she nodded her head softly hearing him say that he was going to get his on & began walking to her bathroom. Looking around she opened a cabnet & picked out a small white leather purse that was big enough to hold her wallet, house & car keys, a small pocket knife, & a pack of mint chewing gum. Which is what she put in that purse exactly. She kept the knife to where no one could see it, & slipped a peice of gum in her mouth just as she walked from the bathroom. Sitting down on the couch she moaned un-confoortablly adjusting herself then soon caught an eye on her bottom left arm where there was a wrap over it. "Hmm.." she murmered softly beging to un-wrap it. Once it was unwrapped she felt abit dizzy suddenly remembering why she kept that wrap on it. It had many thick & thin scars on it, & the wrap usually just kep most of that spiritual pressure down & the scars not showing. Shakeing her head slightly she wrapped that arm back up & afterwards stuffed a pack of ciggerettes in her purse right as Soren came back. Pokeing her head from the couch sme smiled softly beging to blush again as she stood up she replyed walking to him & holding the small purse along her elbow joint. "You look perfect." after she said this she hugged him softly holding him close then soon backed up beging to walk to the door & digging the keys from her bag.

((OOC: Sorry for the long ass post. XP))
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:15 am

Soren looked at her and her wrap and began to think about and put his hand on her arm on then wondering what it was and she began to hug him he hugged her back and kissed her on the lips really quickly. Well then let's go do you want to walk or take a vehicle...if we are going to walkthen you might want to grab a light jacket or I will give you mine if you get cold...I hope your ready because here we go... Soren pulled her close and put his arms around her and walked outside waiting her her to lock the door while he examined the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 am

Matsuda wasn't surprised much about the kiss, she just sighed gently happy to get it. Looking up to the sky she sighed softly saying, "I think I would like to walk, I just have a car for emergincies, & usually it brings back bad memories.." after saying this she began walking down the sidewalk with him smileing softly.Looking at her wrap she said softly "Don't worry about this, I wear it all of the time, It helps he to keep most of my spiritual pressure from comeing out." smileing gently he gave him a peck on his cheek thenscontinued walking on.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 am

Soren nodded and felt her actually peck him on the cheek for what seem to be the first time since their time together. Well that is a first you actually pecked me on the cheek and alright...I'll trust you. Soren continued walking and watched out for cars coming a small district with matsuda something felt off the normal and Soren did not want to run un any troubles here at least not tonight and looked at Matsuda. Beautiful night out.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 am

Matsuda smiled softly hearing Soren's comment & nodded her head softly. "What? Are you saying you want something, more like this..?" she said pulling her head up slightly & kissing his lips softly then pulling her lips from his smileing softly before she looked back in front of her. Continueing to walk along looking in front of her she nodded again hearing his comment about the night & sooon looked to the sky smileing lightly. "I guess it is." she said softly still lookiung to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 am

Soren was surprised by her kiss and went with it until she pulled out and it made himself slightly. matsuda I have to admit you are a good kisser...anyway what will we do tonight for fun...hah I am just joking... Soren was gettting ready for a slap as he walks in the night him and matsuda standing out like sore thumbs. Yeah the stars are pretty good to look atas well as you...oh we are getting close to the resturant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: