Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Voting_barOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Voting_barOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 am

Orihime smiles and guides Shunsui to the couch so he can site down, goes to her kitchen and comes back a good sized glass. She made sure the glass wasn't made of plastic since she figured he would prefer glass over plastic. Orihime cracks open the bottle for Shunsui and pours the sake until it almost reaches the top of the glass. "I'll get started on the fish now Captain Kyoraku-chan. If you need a refill just call out okay?" Orihime heads into the kitchen to cook the fish. She gets everything the cook book says ready, than prepares it for cooking. She preheats the oven and comes back out with a glass and a bottle of grape juice.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 am

As Shunsui sat there on Orihime's couch, he thought for a split second he sensed a "foreign" reiatsu, but decide not to worry about it. He was sure it was nothing, and if it was, he could handle it. When Orihime brought out his sake, he got wide-eyed. "Thank you for your hospitality!" He said as he started sippin some sake.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

Orihime sitws across from Shunsui and pours herself some grape juice. She sips it slowly paying attention to the time so she can go put the fish in when the oven is preheated properly. She also repours Shunsui's sake when he runs out and makes sure he is happy like she thinks a good hostess would. After refilling Shunsui's sake she goes to put the fish into the oven and than comes back to drink more grape juice and watching the time to make sure the fish doesn't burn in the oven.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 am

The aroma of well cooked fish filled the apartment. "Mmmmm, smells good" moaned Shunsui as he downed his second glass of sake. "So Ori, where is Ichigo? Haven't seen the kid in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:48 am

"I'm not sure really, I thought he was doing something for you guys though. He hasn't shown up in awhile. It's kind of hard sleeping without him." Orihime doesn't even think about how Shunsui will react at the statement.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:07 am

In an attempt to avoid an akward situation, "Ummm, well I'm sure he'll show up eventually..." He started twiddling his thumbs. "Oh, uh... well... how about that fish?" He asked. For some reason he couldn't get the image of Hime in bed out of his head...

OOC:had to add some pervyness XD
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 am

Orihime look at the time and goes into the kitchen returning with a tray containing Shunsui's fish and the other items she picked up for it. She puts it down in front of him with some chopsticks, she refills his sake yet again and waits to see how Shunsui likes his fish.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 am

By this time, Shunsui was already drooling. The smell of the fish made him crave it even more. As soon as she brought it out he grabbed some chop sticks and dug in. The first bite was surpisingly delicious. "Mmmm, very good!" He said with full mouth.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 am

Orihime smiles happily, she refills Shunsui's sake as needed. "You can stop by from time to time I'll cook you something to eat Captain Kyoraku-chan. I love cooking things and have been doing a lot of cooking so I can be better at making meals Kurosaki-kun likes."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:34 am

"Well that's very nice of you!" He said in between bites. "I'll be sure to bring more company next time." He was eating at such a fast pace that within minutes the fish was gone. "Whoa..." He said as he patted his now full belly.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 am

"I'm always happy to do things for other people. It makes me very happy to bring happiness to others. It's one of the few things I can do easily." Orihime continues pouring sake since she knows he loves sake.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 am

As Shunsui sat there full, he looked up at Orihime and smiled. It was good to know that there was someone he could rely on in the Human World besides Ichigo. "Orihime, you can do many things great!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 am

"Maybe, but I'm not so sure about that. I told Uryuu about Dalmations being the best cats but he says they are dogs. I don't always get things right." Orihime laughs warmly and honestly to show she understands there are many things she needs help with herself. She is doing her best to improve, but she isn't entirely certain what everything is that she needs to get better at yet though.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am

He laughed. "Ha, dalmations..." He stopped cause he didn't want to make her feel bad. "Well, I think your good at stuff. If it wasn't for you a lot of us Shinigami wouldn't have survived the Aizen ordeal." He said in reference to her medical prowess.

OOC:Ok, Stark, are you even gonna do anything? just curious
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 am

Orihime laughs "I guess your right about that, but I didn't really do more than tell Shuno and Ayame what to do. They did all the work really. That reminds me would like desert? I have ice cream and several toppings to put on it if you want?" Orihime looks at Shunsui to see if he would like some ice cream or not.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 am

He thougth about it for a moment. Hmmmm, Ice Cream plus Sake... "Sure, but we better make it quick, I've got a lot of paperwork at the office." He said with a smile that slowly turned into a frown. If there was one thing that Shunsui didn't like it was paper work. Nanao used to do it all for him but ever since he returned to the Soul Society he hasn't found someone to take the vacant vice-captain spot that she left behind.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am

Orihime gets up and guides Shunsui into the kitchen so he can add what ever toppings he wants to his ice cream. She gets the ice cream out and sets it on the table, she than pulls out two bowls. She than retrieves the toppings and sets them out by the ice cream and tells Shunshui what they all are. She knows he use the one or ones he wants.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am

"Hmmmmmm, I'll go with nuts and chocolate syrup." He said as he poured both toppings on his ice cream. As soon it was ready he started eating it. "ahhhhhh, ice cream is a fitting end to such a good meal." He smiled at Orihime to show her his true thanks for allowing him to get away from the stresses of being a captain in the Gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:54 am

Orihime goes with almost everything making her bowl look sort of odd. She eats it but as always eats a little too fast getting an ice cream headache.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

OOC: sorry my router has been acting weird on me and i have been kinda busy

Odd Stark focused his eyes on the little box he held in his hand, it was capable of absorbing things such as pillows etc, and the box itself was no bigger than his fist, he had been shopping in karakura, evidently it had been easier than he could have hoped for to find a shop with couches and everything you need for a goodnight sleep, he however found himself to be hungry for sweets and that was rare luckily he had some sake with him that he had "borrowed" from a shop, but he found it useless withouth company, an insane idea struck him how would kyoraku react if he offered some sake for company?, he was an arrancar? right? but he was feeling lonely, the hell ill give it a try, he though and started to walk slowly towards Inoue`s house, he decided to come in peace today, he actually hated fighting so that worked well for him

After a while he approached the house upon reaching the door he knocked it twice, he had been thinking about this, okay ill enjoy myself today, he though as he entered his gigai again he never liked to wear a gigai, so uncomfy, he doubted he could sleep in one either

He wore some diffrent cloth similiar to human`s in the living world, and this gigai supressed his reitsu almost entireley, in hopes that the captain and whatever human could relax with him around...

his gigai
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2