Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Battle Dome Two EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Battle Dome Two EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Battle Dome Two EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Battle Dome Two EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Battle Dome Two EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Battle Dome Two EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Battle Dome Two EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Battle Dome Two EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Battle Dome Two Vote_lcapBattle Dome Two Voting_barBattle Dome Two Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Battle Dome Two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfonse Alborn

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:58 am

OOC: Alright, Rose, you will go first. Please state the Location of our fight in your post. I will make the attacking post.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:10 am

Rose was walking through Karakura Town park when he sat down on a bench. Ever since he returned he would spend a lot of his time here. The smell of newly blooming flowers filled the air; Spring was here and it was Rose's favorite time of year. He was peacefully drinking his coffee when he sensed an unusual reiatsu. He had sensed it before a long time ago. He could tell it wasn't that of shinigami or arrancar, but something unique. He got up and walked towards a local soccer field. It didn't take him long to find the source. He saw a young man standing their. "Hello!" said rose with a bored expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:22 am

Alfonse had been searching for his opponent for quite some time, it was difficult since the guy was good at masking his spirit energy. Alfonse entered Karakura park and looked around,t he breeze causing his coat tails to flap. It wasn't too hot outside and, with this breeze, it shouldn't become to hot. Alfonse was standing in the middle of the Park, observing his surroundings. Birds sung, children played, and dogs wrestled. It seemed like a fine day, but not for Alfonse. Him, along with dozens of other people were in a tournament...a fight to the death. "Hello!", he heard someone say from behind him. Alfonse turned around to see a tall man with orange hair, and at that man's side, was a Zanpakutou.

Alfonse stared at the man, examining him, reading him. "You must be my opponent..." he muttered loud enough for Rose to hear. Alfonse grinned and held up his left hand, once done, green energy began forming around it and eventually, a long, metallic black bow with green, vine like design on it. "Lets get started then." he said as the green lines began glowing, then, energy began building in his bow. Alfonse vanished and an explosion impacted the ground he was previously on. Appearing 35ft to Rose's right, Alfonse fired 3 arrows of solidified energy. Two were heading for Rose's shoulder, and the last for his head.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:52 am

Rose was surprised by his opponent's speed. This is gonna be a bother... he though. He hadn't even got a chance to pull out his Zanpaktou and his opponent had already fired three arrows at him. "So your a Quincy huh" he said. The bullets were coming fast but Rose wasn't worried. He brought his hand towards the arrows, "Cero!" he shouted, and blasted energy enough to cancel out the arrows, and resulting in a small dust cloud. Rose pulled out his zanpaktou and flash stepped to the left of his opponent, and slashed at his ankle. (his achiles to be exact).
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:09 am

Alfonse was suprised that Rose could pull of a cero without his mask, "He must be really in touch with his inner hollow..." he thought as a shockwave from the explosion zoomed passed him. When the smoke cleared, Alfonse saw that Rose was gone. "What the!?" he said as his eyes widened. Rose had appeared behind Alfonse and was aiming a slash at the back of his ankle, "If that hits..I'll lose my foot!" he thought as the sword drew closer. Alfonse leaped backwards, and was in mid backflip,"I dodged ." he thought as he stared at Rose's backside. Alfonse smiled and fired five arrows at Rose's backside. "He nearly got e with the last move..." he thought as a small trickle of blood ran down his leg.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:19 am

He's fast, but I need to be faster! Rose thought. He leaped back and brought his Zanpaktou to his face. "Play Kinshara!" As Rose uttered this phrase his zanpaktou shifted from a sword to a golden whip. Without even moving the whip, it darted in several different directions then went in the direction of his opponent. As his whip darted toward his opponent, Rose let go (his whip stayed in place and kept its attack) and flash stepped to the left of his opponent and attempted to land a kick to the same ankle he tried to damage earlier. It may be primitive, but a hit is a hit he thought.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:01 am

Alfonse's arrows stuck into the ground and began turning it into reiatsu, then sent it to Alfonse for energy. "I guess I should have expected such skills from a Vizard." he said as he took notice to Rose's whip heading for Alfonse. Alfonse turned his body in mid-air, causing the whip to slice a small cut into his shoulder, but Alfnose had not prepared for Rose's attack. Rose's kick slammed into Alfonse's ankle, instantly shattering each and everyone of the bones in it.

Alfonse winced in pain as he did a single flip and slammed into the ground. he bounced once, and with one eye closed, fired an arrow at Rose's shoulder, and arrow capable of blowing a hole through it. Alfonse rested on the ground, his breathing steadying. "Ransotengai." he said causing spirit energy strings to shoot from his brain, down through his body to the foot that was broken. Alfonse then smiled, stood up and one foot, and placed the other into the ground like nothing ever happened.

Ability Effect:

Ransōtengai:
A high level technique, known to be quite rare to ever be encountered. Alfonse is presumably well versed in the use of this ability, since he knows all Quincy techniques. This is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:13 pm

rose since i banned yours and my oppent care to start a new round where its me vs you?
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:37 pm

? who got banned? what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Rose were going to restart your match with a new oppent Sadaharu Ibaraki.

Vizard vs Vizard ^^

This time Sadaharu you post first then rose. Good luck to both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Dome Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dome Two   Battle Dome Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Dome Two
Page 1 of 1