Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Vote_lcapA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Voting_barA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Vote_lcapA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Voting_barA day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Empty
PostSubject: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Tomix walked down the cave, looking for the hot spring. He hadn't been to this place since he was alive, and he wanted to visit it again. He smiled as he felt the warm air coming from a corner of the cave, he had found it. He quickly looked around, and took of his clothes, slipping into the warm water, sighing contently. This brought back memories of being with Sara years ago...except now he wanted to be with Reina.
"I wonder if anyone will show up..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:08 am

already in the hot springs with her clothes sitting in a pile at the edge of the cave, Reina was relaxing in the spring. She smiled, for the water felt really good.The moist warm air slightly hid her presence but not by a lot. She sighed,she was bored and wanted someone to talk to. Then when she suddenly felt a strong presence enter the cave and she blushed a bit because she was naked except the towel that was wrapped around her. She then blushed deeper as the person was Tomix."um...hi tomix how are you?" she asked while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Sairento felt the familiar presence of reina's reitsu inside a cave. He grinned to himself, and ran into the cave, following the feel of warm air.A hot spring..he thought as he stripped his clothes, still running. He jumped quickly, just before either of the two could look at him, knowing they wouldn't want to be flashed. He brought his body into the cannonball form, splashing into the water in the middle where it would be deepest. He came up for air, chuckling softly, then shifting backwards against one of the walls of the hot spring. Nice to see you made it back to us, Reina. I was beginning to think you ran away when I beat you in air hockey! He chuckled, teasing her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Tomix turned deep red when he noticed Reina was sitting at the other end of the hot spring.
"R-Reina! I didn't expect you to be here. How are you?"
He smiled. He was glad he could spend time with Reina...alone...
He then shot up as someone launched themself into the hot spring. Getting covered in hot water, he blinked and spluttered.
"W-who is that?"
He also noticed that Reina was just wearing a towel...thoughts rushed into his mind of her NOT wearing a towel.
He blushed madly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 am

Reina laughed a bit at tomix's reaction and hugged him, suddenly someone jumped in and splashed her with hot water. She clutched her towel tightly around her so she wouldn't lose it. She then smiled when she discovered it was her friend Sairento. hi Sai and shut up i totally beat you in that air hockey game and you know it!
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 am

"Air Hocky?"
He laughed. So Reina was friends with this...eccentric person. He then realsied who it was.
"OH! Sai! Good to see you again!" He gave a happy smile.
TOmix hugged Reina back.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 am

Sairento nodded at Tomix and smiled widely."Good to see you too, friend. And reina I got distracted..Th-that's why you beat me" Sairento was slightly emberassed that she had beaten him. But he wouldn't let it take him down. So he cooly relaxed against the wall of the hot spring, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 am

Reina smirked and stuck her tongue out at Sairento. Either way you lost and i bought you food so it didn't hurt to lose by me that badly now did it? she laughed while leaning back against tomix.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 am

"Ha! Reina beat you at air hocky! That's my girlfriend!"
Tomix put his hand around Reina, giving her a small kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 am

"Nyaah..Fuck you both..Anyway..There's a reason I'm here." Sairento shifted his emotional stature to a more serious one, staring at the roof of the cave. His spiritual output wasn't present anymore, and he brought his gaze back to the two."I've lost all of my shinigami abilities."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm

"Huh? What do you mean, you've lost all you're powers?" A sudden thought came to his mind.
"You're not going to take ours...are you?"
Tomix was sure he wouldn't do somthing like that, but just to be safe...
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Reina giggled a bit at Sairento's choice of response she stopped laughing immediately as He said that he lost all of his Shinigami abilities. She elbowed Tomix lightly, No, don't think like that Tomix..Sai wouldn't do something like that.... she then turned her gaze at Sairento.How do you think you lost your powers? she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 am

Sairento glared at Tomix for even thinking he was going to do that."I am NOT one of those filthy bounts." He then softened his gaze as he turned back to Reina."I was fighting a human..And..He used some molecular punch..That irradiated me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 am

Ryuuga walked into the hot spring he then over heard his masters voice."It was more of a cheap shot if you ask me."He said with smirk as he walked closer a towel around his waist
and the tattoo that signified his rank on his chest.It was a mark all vice captains are required to bear.

A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) LCie_Mark_Anima
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am

Sairento smiled at hearing his studen't voice. He had come so far in such a short time, he was surprised to see the male there. He didn't let it show though."Two questions..How did you know I was here? And it's still pathetic for the former captain of the eleventh squad to have succumb to that sort of..'cheap shot' if you will.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm

"Sorry, I'm way to paronoid....after fighting Usui..."
Tomix looked up.
"So, who or what did this to you? I mean, I've never heard of anyone being able to take away powers?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:05 am

OOC: To get out of the timeline lapse, let's skip forward to after sairento becomes a vizard.

IC: Sairento merely shrugged at the question, tilting his head as he watched the other three."It doesn't matter now, I am a vizard."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 pm

"Vizard? Very intresting. Maybe We could train together some day..."
Tomix wanted to train, so he'd be able to protect everyone he cared about.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:26 am

Reina looked at Sairento you're a vizard now? Cool she said while relaxing carefully against Tomix. She looked up at him slightly when he mentioned training.Tomix don't tell me you're gonna start training now some of your scars from the last training session are still visible she put a hand on one long jagged scar that was on his chest and she held up his arm that still had some wicked curved scars.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 am

"They're not that bad."
But, in reality, they were quite bad. His arm still hurt from his battle with a Espada.
"Well, maybe you're right. And it might be more fun to just relax with you around." He moved her a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 am

Reina leaned her head against his chest.careful not to lean against his scars.she looked at his arm and shivered.as soon as we leave I'm gonna heal your arm and your chest just looking at theescars make my arm ache
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:38 am

"If it's okay with you...thanks." He smiled, pulling her into a hug.
"That large scar on my abdomen...you can't heal that. It's always going to be there..."
Tomix's mind began to think of that night, but then he put it back into the present.
"I always seem to be getting myself into fights. I think I'm way too overportective..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 am

yes yes you are but it's alright it just shows that you care a lot Reina says while laughing and hugging him back.and that scar can too be healed if i can heal back A limb this scar isn't gonna be a problem..I'll just need a lot of sleep after I heal you
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 am

"Eh, I guess it is in my nature...And I do care a lot." He leaned back, putting an arm around Reina.
"Well, if you do, make sure you get a lot of sleep." He moved in closer to whisper. "And you won't have to sleep alone." He winked, and began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 am

Reina blushed bit at his remark.I know that already..... she said whilee blushing at the Emory of their night at the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)   A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day at the hot springs (Open, not a fight. DUH)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next