Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPoet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barPoet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPoet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barPoet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Poet of the Arrancar (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:03 am

Reina smiled a bit more as he hugged her.while hugging back she gently whispered,″thank you..″she then slipped her hand into his,her cheeks lightly turning into the color of a rose. she then remembered something,″Tomix..Ayame meentioned to me that you could converse with your zanpackuto..is that true?″ she asked him while knowing full well that its extremely rare that arrancars could possess such ability.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:12 pm

He was suprised that she wanted to know if he could speak to his Zanpaktuo.
"Well...yes. I never knew why, but while I wandered the Hueco Mundo Desert, I learnt to speak to my sword. His name, Is Giruvargan. Well...would you like to meet him? Since you have a little reitsu, you'll be able to see him."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Reina nodded,″sure...if you want..″ She then wondered if a zanpackuto spirit somewhat share the same personalities or traits with their weilder. she was going to have to find out for herself.she just hoped Tomix didnt feel uncomfortable showing her his zanpackuto spirit.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:12 pm

"Sure...just a sec."
He concentrated for a second, then said:
"Fly...Giruvargan."
Seen only by Tomix and Reina, a piller of mist appeared. After a second, the mist vanished, revealing a tall, cross between a bird and a human. He had 1 large black wing, and 1 large white wing. He stood upright.
He spoke:"Tomix...why have you brought me out?"
Giruvargan turned, and saw Reina.
"Oh...so is this the girl you have been dating? Giruvargan, at you serviece." Giruvargan gave a low bow.
Tomix put his hand over his face.
"Um...Giruvargan? You don't need to be so formal.

"Really? But I do prefer to speak this way...my small friend."
Somthing in Tomix's brain snapped.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SMALL I'M NOT SMALL!"
He gave a small punch to Giruvargan.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Reina's eyes widened a bit,Tomix's zanpackuto spirit was indeed beautiful.she then giggled as Tomix yelled at Giruvargan.in truth,if to the zanpackuto spirit Tomix is small she must look like a miget.she blushed a bit and finally said,″nice to meet you.″she replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Giruvargan turned from Tomix.
"The pleasure is all mine, Reina...is it?"
Tomix turned and faced him.
"HEY! DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT! I AM NOT SMALL!" Tomix yelled.

"Then why am I looking down at you."
"Tomix?"
"Be quiet."

This whole time, Tomix had forgotten the fact Reina was watching.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:31 am

Reina smiled and nodded,″yes....Reina Hikari.″she said stating her full name.she then blushed and giggled as Tomix yelled at his zanpackuto spirit. she then wondered if Giruvargan could read Tomix's mind since he seemed to know a lot about Tomix's relationship with her.she then pushed the thought out of her head,it was obvious that he probably could.she then wondered if he ever asked Tomix outloud many embarrassing questions like Ayame and Shiro do..
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Tomix and Giruvargan continued to argue.
"I'M NOT SMALL! THE WORLD IS JUST BIG!"
"Really? Then why is that bench the proper size for you?"
"...Shut up. That's why."

Giruvargan then turned to Reina.
"i'm sorry you have to see Tomix yell like that. He always seem to get into some kind of arguement with me. For an example, he was once drawing a picture once, and then-"
"NOOO! DON'T TELL HER! YOU SWORE YOU NEVER WOULD!"
Tomix continued to yell like a maniac, turning red to more Giruvargan continued to try to tell the story.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Reina blushed a bit as she watched the two fight,now i know how bad it is when ayame and i fight.she thought to herself she continued to watch Tomix yell.Reina finally sat up and covered Tomix's mouth.she waited until he stopped yelling.she then gave a look that says dont tell me anything that will piss him off to the zanpackuto spirit.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:58 am

Giruvargan gave a nod.
Tomix was suprised when Reina put her hands over his mouth. He moved a bit, then managed to say:
"Sorry about that. Most of the time we're at peace, but somtimes we argue quite a bit."
"It's true. It's just the way us two are."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:58 am

Reina slightly giggled then said,"it's alright..the fights between me and Ayame are much worse trust me." she smirked and removed her hands from Tomix's mouth while blushing. "and I'm sorry for doing that." she apologized to Tomix while brushing a strand of her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:03 pm

"Wow...that'd be a heck of a fight. I mean, you don't EVEN want to know what we argue about..."
Tomix also blushed when she removed her hands from his mouth.
"Y'know...with me telling you all about Giruvargan and everything...I just wanted to know...Do you have any...like...special powers?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:30 am

Reina's happy expression disappeared when he asked if she had special powers,she bit her lower lip, she wondered if she should tell Tomix. Reina then de3cided to tell him because she trusted him. she sighs,"yes i do have special abilities..." she took a deep breath and said," i have the power to absorb anyone's spiritual energy and use it to either temporarily strengthen or heal myself or i can transfer it to someone else to either lend strength or heal." Reina smirked a bit and said," if i wanted to i can absorb all of my opponent's spiritual energy but that takes a lot of energy out of me..i know cool powers to have right? but there's a catch." her smirk faded,"because of the power absorption thing it leaves my blood and skin to smell like a peach....and tomix you already know the rest.." Reina then closed her eyes and sighed and smiled weakly," And i do have an ability to communicate with Shiro mentally from far distances." she said while lighting up the mood just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:11 pm

"Wow. I didn't think you'd have such a complicated power...But it WOULD be useful...and hopefully you'll never need it...because I'll always be here to help you..." He leaned forward and gave her a kiss.

Giruvargan watched on.
"Well, well, well. They really are close...prehaps this IS the one Tomix was looking for..."
He gave a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Reina blushed and kissed tomix back. Her blush became a darker red at Giruvargan's remark,jokingly she gave a thumbs up to the zanpackuto spirit before quickly pulling back her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Tomix poked his tounge out at Giruvargan.
"Well...he does make a good point." He put his arms around Reina's neck from behind.
"We do go good together...right?"

Giruvargan smiled.
"Of couse you two do. Now...When I was just a spirit, I had this crush on another-" Giruvargan went into a long winded speech.

Tomix sighed.
"Ignore him"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Reina giggled and leaned back into his chest," yes we do.." she replied with a smile. She then stuck her Tongue out at Tomix." don't start another argument now.."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:37 pm

"I won't...It's just he ALWAYS gets into these really boring stories."

Giruvargan was still talking.
"...and she made the most delightful ice cream..."

"...He never shuts up. He once went on for 6 hours straigt..talking about diffrent things. It was madness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poet of the Arrancar (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2