Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) Vote_lcapPoet of the Arrancar (Open) Voting_barPoet of the Arrancar (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Poet of the Arrancar (Open) Vote_lcapPoet of the Arrancar (Open) Voting_barPoet of the Arrancar (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Poet of the Arrancar (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Poet of the Arrancar (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Ah. Wonderful. Nice and quiet in the park. Perfect to write some poetry. Tomix secretly loved poetry, but was too ashamed to admit it, thinking people would think it 'queer'. He was busy writing a new piece, but kept getting stuck. He was searching for somthing in his life to write about...and then it hit him. He would write about Reina. He began to write.
"Let's see here...How to start..." He began to write.
It's such a pleasure and a joy, To have a friend like you.
"Yes, thats good.
You always care, you're always there,You say the right things, too!
"
Perfect...let's see, next verse." He thought back to the day they met.
You make me smile when I am low .You're just a pure delight.
"That's her."
We talk a lot about everything; You make my life so bright!

"Let's finish this work..."
I hope that I am giving you Some joy and happiness,
"And to end this..."
Because you mean so much to me, More than I can express!

He read through it in his mind. Then he began to read it outloud, not pay attention to anyone nearby.

It's such a pleasure and a joy
To have a friend like you.
You always care, you're always there,
You say the right things, too!

You make me smile when I am low
You're just a pure delight.
We talk a lot about everything;
You make my life so bright!

I hope that I am giving you
Some joy and happiness,
Because you mean so much to me,
More than I can express!

Tomix smiled after reading it.
"I hope she likes it..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Reina was drawing a photo that Ayame took of Tomix at the beach shirtless, Reina was blushing the entire time she drew it. She drew his face, his dark sea green eyes, his nose and mouth,and his hair which grew sightly long enough for him to have bangs that hung slightly over his eyes.She drew his neck,shoulders, arms, chest, nd torso. When she was finished she shut her sketchbook.she hoped that he'd like it. Reina blushed slightly,she then felt his spiritual pressure nearby. She then hugged him from behind and smiled," guess who?" she asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Tomix freaked when Reina said "Guess who?". He quickly attempted to put his book away, but dropped it on the ground by accident. He quickly scooped up the book, and closed it.
"Um, Hi Reina. Sorry about my reaction, I just..uh...didn't see you coming?" Tomix said in a VERY unconvincing tone.
A single thought was in his head: "Should I show her my poetry?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Reina giggled a bit and held he sketch book behind her back, she noticed he had a book and when he dropped it she saw a slight hint of writing. And it was written in specific paragraphs that looked somewhat like...poetry lines. After Tomix picked up the book an shut it nervously, Reina's silver blue eyes lit up."whats that? Is that poetry? Call me a nerd but I love poetry!" she said while blushing.she then wondered if she should show Tomix her drawing....
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:47 pm

"Y-you like poetry...? Another aspect we share. A-and, is that your sketchbook behind your back?"
Tomix thought again.
"D-do you want me to read my poetry to you?" He asked nervousley.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Reina blushed lightly," here I'll read your poetry and you can see my drawing." Reina suggested while handing Tomix sketchbook. She hoped he like the drawing, she then wondered why he didn't tell her that he liked poetry.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm

"Oh, sure. Here." He handed her his poetry book, whist taking her sketchbook. He flipped through it, remarking how wonderful her drawings were. He saw her most recent one: Himself, without a shirt, at the beach.

"Uh..Reina. THis is an awesome picture....but why aren't I wearing a shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:07 pm

It's such a pleasure and a joy
To have a friend like you.
You always care, you're always there,
You say the right things, too!

You make me smile when I am low
You're just a pure delight.
We talk a lot about everything;
You make my life so bright!

I hope that I am giving you
Some joy and happiness,
Because you mean so much to me,
More than I can express!

After Reading the last verse she blushed slightly,she kind of figured out that the poem was for her. She smiled a bit,then her blush turned deeper when Tomix asked why he was shirtless," I think you where in the water or lying on the towel." she replied.After answering his question she asked,"I-I hope you liked it."she Asked quietly while looking away, her blush deepened slighty.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm

"Reina...your drawings...are the best I've ever seen!" He laughed when he heard where she'd drew the picture from.
"So, Ayame took a picture of me, or somthing? Sounds like her."
He smiled, and laughed. That WAS pretty much like Ayame.
"Anyway...what do you think of my poetry?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Reina looked up at Tomix,and gave him a light kiss on the lips."what did that tell you?" she asked teasingly while hugging him.she liked his poetry and she was relieved to know that he liked her drawing in return.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:03 pm

"Well...I think I need a little more proof." He kissed back, deeper this time. She liked his poetry...he was even happier inside, glad that the person he loved, liked the passion they shared.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Slightly blushing,she wrapped her arms around his neck gently moving slightly closer to him. she loved him,and she was happy that he knew that she loved his poetry.she was happy that he loved her regardless that she was a human.She could imagine the smirk that ayame would have gave if she saw them.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:41 pm

"I love you...so much."
He hugged her tighter. He never wanted her to go away from him.
"Promise me...you'll never leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:14 am

Feeling his arms wrap around her waist in a gentle hug. she hugged him back,″i love you too....and why would i ever leave you?″ she asked him while taking his face in her hands she pressed her lips to his then added,″i couldnt leave you...not ever.″she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:22 pm

"I know...I just needed to make sure."
He kissed her, never wanting to moment to end. He just stood there, for a while, just holding her in his arms.
He knew that it would have to end...but he wanted it to last forever.
"One day...when all is peaceful...I'll show you the moon in Hueco Mundo...it's so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Reina blushed and kissed him back,she felt warm inside and out.when he pulled away yet wrapped his arms around her,she smiled a bit as he mentioned Hueco mundo's moon.″i bet it is beautiful...″she replied softly.she leaned against his chest,feeling his warmth and slight heartbeat that she knew he would have.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:26 pm

"It's...so beautiful." He smiled.
"Almost as beautiful as you are."
He smiled when he said. Because what he said...was true.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:27 am

Reina blushed lightly,the guy with warm eyes like the dark green sea,with slightly shaggy black hair,a
tan with a nice muscular build,a handsome face, a dazzling smile and personality that makes you feel important called me beautiful.she thought while slightly blushing.lightly kissing him on the lips,was hopefully better than any words that she could have told him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

As they kissed, Tomix thought back to when they met. He thought it was amazing that a girl...wanted to go out with an Arrancar. He hugged her, knowing in his heart that they'd be together...forever.
"I just remembed...Ayame said you could sing beautifully...is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Reina blushed deeply at the question.″Ayame believes i am but she's better at singing then i am...″she only knew a couple of songs that Ayame tuaght her as a child but she never considered singing outloud.singing was a talent that she rarely showed to others.Ayame on the other hand would sing for the fun of it.she blushed,″why do you ask?″she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:49 pm

He smiled when Reina told him she thought Ayame was better.
"Nah, I think you two would be both great at singing. Better then I am, that's for sure."
Tomix remembed when he tried to sing years ago. The thought brought a grin to his face.
"Eh, I just asked...maybe...I'd like to hear you sing, one day."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Reina smiled a bit while resting her head on his shoulder.″i promise that i will sing for you one day..″ she whispered to him. she knew she would that would be her gift to him. but she was too nervous to sing to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:07 pm

"I can wait. I'd never make you sing."
He hugged against her. He couldn't wait for the day she'd sing, but he'd wait, and he'd be happy the day it came.
"I tried to sing when I was alive. But It didn't go so well. Even I look back and laugh about it."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:00 am

Reina giggled a bit,she leaned her head against his chest as he hugged her close.She smiled lightly.She then remembered something that Ayame asked when they last spoke.Ayame had asked her many embarassing questions that was almost impossible to answer.she blushed just thinking about it..she didn't think it was the time to tell Tomix about it...at least until he asked about it. Rena blushed a it deeper.She then Promised Tomix something that she hadn't promised anyone in a long time.."Tomix...one of these days i will sing for you...don't let me forget that." she said with a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:21 pm

He hugged her.
"I won't forget. I promise. I'm like an Elaphant! I never forget."
He smiled while holding her. He would never forget anything about her...her eyes...her beautiful hair...everything about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poet of the Arrancar (Open)   Poet of the Arrancar (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Poet of the Arrancar (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next