Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barHanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barHanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out at the festival (open to all)

Go down 
+2
Lemmy
Reina Hikari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:11 pm

TOmix thought to himself. So this is why Neliel never came back to the Espada...she couldn't remember!
"Sure, come on Nel. Let's get you somthing to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Hasuhana nodded and tried to smile, though she was still a little shocked. She saw in the distance as they started walking towards the restaurant again, Kimiko kicking someone out. Most likely drunk customers who got to friendly with one of the waitress’. “P-pardon me,” she said to the others, before running up, “K-Kimiko?” she asked.

“Drunk idiots,” Kimiko said, taking a puff from her cigarette and motioning to the drunkards who were stumbling away.

“Ah… um… I have some f-friends who are coming to eat…” she said, before Kimiko held her hand up.

“Ok. Yes its free, no I don’t care, just make sure they don’t cause any trouble,” Kimiko said, before walking back inside the restaurant. She was a little confused Hasuhana was bringing friends home. To her knowledge Hasuhana still had no friends.

Hasuhana turned and smiled at the others. “It’s in here,” she said, waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:03 am

Still holding little Nel's hand,Reina followed Seishun inside.she looked around and smiled,″nice resterant...″ she said breaking the silence then looked at Nel.″what would you like to eat Nel?″she asked gently while smiling at the small green haired arrancar.

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:13 am

"Nel doesn't know what there is to eat. But Nell smells lots of good things, Nel wants to know they is? Nel is curious about everything Nel smells." Nel runs up to table and puts her face over someones food sniffing at it curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Tomix stepped inside the restraunt. He caught a wiff of the food, and it smelt...delicious. His stomach gave another loud groan, and he continued to notice he was STILL very hungry.
"So, does it really matter where we sit?"
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Hasuhana gasped, running over to Nel. “S-sorry,” she said, grabbing Nel gently around the waist and pulling her away from the disgruntled looking customer. “Um… Nel-san… please… don’t h-harass the customers like that… if y-you want to see some of t-the food we have I can b-bring you a menu…” she said to her, biting her lip. Then she looked back at Lemmy. “Um… n-not really… we can just s-sit here,” she said, motioning to an empty table nearby.
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Allelujah came to the festival for one thing.

Food.

The food was always nice, and it was one of the very few things that was capable of claiming him down. However, his meal was disrupted by a child. An oddly dressed girl with peered over his head, staring at his delicious chicken alfredo.

"Looks like the circus is here too," he said to himself.

That was, until he saw a pretty lady pull the lady back. She seemed nice and innocent. Just his type.

He saw her motion to an empty table, directing her friends.

Jackpot. He thought to himself.

He sat at the table as the waiter came up to him. He told the waiter to get more chairs so that all of Hasuhana's friends could join him. Perhaps he could speak with them and maybe form a sort of friendship. Who knew.

Last edited by The Haptism on Wed May 19, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:53 pm

OOC: The Haptism you can't see my Arrancar mask because I'm in a special gigai made by Kisuke Urhara. Please remove all mention of my Arrancar mask since it is not visible while I'm in my gigai. lol

IC: Neliel sits at the table that Hasuhana directs them too. She feels very hungry and wonders if she should get 5 of everything or not. She decides to go for that and eat it all as fast as she can out of habit. Her happiness at being able to eat as much as she wants overwhelms her worries about having to pay anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Tomix sat down at the table, and orders some food. (I can't think of anything)
He looked to his side and noticed that Nel was planning to order...5 of everything!?
'Nel...how about you don't order 5 of everything...how about just everything."
He gave a samll smile.
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:34 am

This girl was a machine! Did she really want five of everything? Even if Allelujah was stranded in the desert for a year living off of scraps and then went to a restaurant, he wouldn't be able to eat that much. He looked in his wallet and saw only his check book. From the money he saved up from the years, he had approximately 200,000 dollars, in his bank of course.

"It's OK, It's on me." Allelujah said. He was being far to generous. Normally he would be rude and rambunctious, but this was a time of joy, not hostility.

I hope they accept checks. Allelujah thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:10 am

"5 of everything?” Hasuhana asked, looking alarmed. Then she looked up at the man that Nel had disturbed, hearing him offer to pay. “Ah… t-thank you… I d-don’t know if I c-can get a-all of that… um… for free…” she said to him, biting her lower lip. She frowned slightly and looked at him a little more closely. There was something weird about his riaetsu, but she couldn’t tell exactly what.
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:33 am

The girl was nervous, it was obvious to Allelujah that she wasn't used to people being so kind to her, or probably had some type of inferiority complex.

Then she stared at him.

It wasn't an enamored stare, as if she was checking him out, and it wasn't a blank stare, as if she was thinking of something else. No...she was studying him. Allelujah stuck his tongue at her as he hoped that it would take her off guard while he lowers his reaitsu a bit, hoping she wouldn't catch on to him being someone of a different creed. But the waiter showed up just in the nick of time.

"What would you guys be having today?"

"Five of everything for the lovely young lady there," Allelujah pointed to Nel, "And some chicken alfredo for me." Allelujah said. He then pointed to Seishin, as it was now her turn to order. "And would what you like miss?" Allelujah asked, implying that he wanted to know her name and he was being courteous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:31 am

Hasuhana was taken aback at the tongue stick out, and she looked down, embarrassed to have been caught staring at him. “Um… just a green tea and a bowl of miso ramen please Nanako,” she said, speaking to the waiter as she would a cousin. Then she looked at the other two. “Um… w-what would you g-guys like?” she asked, fiddling with a strand of her hair that had fallen over her shoulder. Then she looked back at the man. “I’m um… S-Seishin Hasuhana… by the w-way,” she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:55 am

Reina looked at Nel in amazement as she asked for five of everything.she felt like giggling,shiro and ayame ate a lot as well but that was a LOT of food. Reina then gave a small smile as a man was checking out Hasuhana.she then watched as she slightly checked him out as well.yet she didn't jump to any conclusions. Reina then turned her gaze to the waitress and said,"I'll just have a small bowl of ramen." she says softly while smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:16 pm

"Nel is hungry, Nel can eats lots of food. Just watch as Nel eats all of it, Nel promises that Nel can do it." Neliel giggles and looks at the man and Hasuhana wondering what is going on between them.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:27 am

Tomix leaned back on his chair, trying to relax. This WAS going to be an intresting night. He had his girlfriend, another friend, some stranger who was hitting on said friend, and an another Arrancar who could change between adult and child...
"Yeah. I order a bowl of Ramen as well."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:46 am

Zilo came walking up sensing that there was a spiritual pressure near by. He had heard that the rebel leader Lomix was here in this town. He was searching for hours he saw a man sitting at a table that had just order some ramen he came up to him " Do you know a guy named Tomix?"he asked in a polite manner.

Last edited by Zilo on Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:55 am

Tomix closed his eyes for a while waiting for his food. After a minute, a man approcheed, asking him if he knew anyone called Tomix.
He wispered back: "Do you really need to speak to me? I'm kinda having somthing to eat in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:58 am

"Yes i do its about the rebels..... I wish to join them i am a arrancar that ran from teh control of the espadas. I was told that you would be here. And that i was crazy for leaving. But i wanted to find you to join the rebels. I know i dont look like much of a fighter but i can be really helpful at times." He stood there waiting to give Tomix a chance to speak,
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:59 am

Tomix leaned over and whispered into Reina's ear: "I'll be back in a minute."
Tomix got up, and motioned for this man to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Zilo started to follow the rebel leader to wherever he was to lead him. For now he trusted Tomix and he had every right to believe in him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Tomix stopped and turned to face this man.
"Hm. Okay..I can tell you're an Arrancar. There are two things I want to say:
Number 1: Make this fast, 'cause I'm trying to spend time with my girlfriend, and 2: If you're an Espada, forget it, I'm not joining."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Zilo was a bit irritated he had already explained what he was here for. "1. I know you are busy and stuff. 2. I came here to join the rebels and not to get you to join those espadas inbreeds." He was quite furious that the guy had though he was with the espadas. " And sides i wanted to be your friend. I want to protect these humans and some of the Shinigami but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:20 pm

A willing rebel...intresting.
"Okay...if you're not an Espada...you're fine. You want to join the Rebels...huh?" Listen, I'll meet you later, tommorow is okay for you?"

Tomix turned to return to the the table.

OOC: I'll make a thread so we can discuss the rebels.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Zilo nodded to the men and started to walk the other way and tossed the man some money to pay for everything for interrupting his time with his girlfriend he walked off in the other way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out at the festival (open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next