Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) Vote_lcapHanging out at the festivals (open to all) Voting_barHanging out at the festivals (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) Vote_lcapHanging out at the festivals (open to all) Voting_barHanging out at the festivals (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Reina walks down a few blocks, walking from Orihime's house. Reina wondered if ichigo and orihime would meet her at the festival that was going on down town. Crossing the street, she could see the farris wheel's lights give off a faint glow in the night sky. Reina headed towards the open gate and headed in. She saw people in samurai uniforms and masks dancing to a gathering crowd.Reina looked at the endless activite she could do here. Reina walked around and accidently bumped into someone while looking at a roller coaster. The stranger shoved her aside rudely. Reina rubbed her slightly bruised arm. But she ignored it and looked aroud, seeing if there was anybody that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:50 am

Drake walked towards the gathering with no real purpose there and no hunger for human souls he just wanted to see what all of the buzz was about. Upon arrival he was shocked to see so many people in one place, it had been so long since he saw a festival an smelled the scent of pastries and a faint scent of peaches.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 am

Reina felt the spiritual pressure of a bount and panicked. Mentally. *oh my god no not now why did it have to be now?* she thought while running at full speed away, hoping that if she got away fast enough they would lose the smell of her scent.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 am

The scent started to fade but he was to distracted by the sight of smiling faces. Since he is usually a night person he really sees happiness, but this doesn't last long as he feels the urge to get to darkness and take shelter from the sun. As he withdrew into a corner the faint scent still paraded through nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 am

Reina felt her blood turn cold as she ran. She didn't want to turn around to find out if he was following her or not. She simply walked trough the crowd hoping that her scent could be hidden within the group. *i'l be alright as long as I stay with a group of people maybe find a way out with out being followed.* she thought while acting calm though terrified on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 am

Still in his corner he noticed the scent growing fainter by the second. Drake was not the kind to let curiosity get the best of him but this scent was new to him and seemed to call out to him. He finally gave in and started to follow the aroma as best as he could without drawing unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 am

Sensing that she was being followed, Reina hid amount the crowd. Finding an abandoned bookstore on the side of the rollar coasters. She walked inside. The place smelled musty an old. It would be good enough to hide her scent hopefully. Finding an old closet she hid inside and shut the door silently.waiting for him to hopefully pass by.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 am

He followed but stopped abruptly as it seemed to disappear, thus he decides to go on to a ride.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 am

Reina felt his spiritual pressure going near the rides. Sighing in relief she left the abandoned bookstore and decided to wander around to see what she could do for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 am

He walked over to the Ferris wheel, still wondering what could posses such a tantalizing and hypnotizing scent.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 am

Reina walked towards the ferris wheel and sat in one of it's seats and put the bar down and watches as everyone seemed to get smaller. She yawned and sat back against against her seat.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 am

Drake was three carts away from her and he started to look around to the source of this intense aroma. He looked everywhere but in he direction but it was apparent he was searching for something.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 am

Reina felt the bounts spiritual pressure and cringed. Knowing she was trapped until the ride ended she looked around nervously an hoped that he wasn't hungry or perverted.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 am

Kyouga was sitting next to Reina, and Kyouga became supercharged because of her ability. This ultimately caused Kyouga's physical and spiritual power to multiply at an alarming rate. In no time at all, Kyouga had reached the strength of a Cero Espada and his top was quickly torn to shreds. However, Kyouga and Reina didn't look bad together at all. In fact, Kyouga was slightly embarressed of gaining the upper-body strength of the Hulk. "Heh Heh, Reina thanks and all. Yet, this is a little too much; even though I really like being this strong." Kyouga said in a very manly voice. Kyouga didn't want to scare her, but he seemed to have a reaction to her.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 am

He felt the pressure but wasn't very intimidated, in fact it made him located the source of both the spirit pressure and the scent, Another time...., he thought with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 am

Reina watched a very buff Kyoua sit next to her. Reina smirked a bit.sorry I was worried that th bount could be more powerful than you so i decided to temporarily increase your powers
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 am

"*sigh* I would ask you to be my girlfriend, but you're already dating Tomix. I would ask Ayame, but she's just too rough. She's not as gentle as you are, Reina." Kyouga said gently in his new manly voice as he blushed, and close his eyes when he was done talking. "I would very much like to stay in this form forever, if it were possible though..." Kyouga explained in a saddened tone.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 am

Seeing how crowed it was Drake decided to learn more about the girl that smelled of peach later, and jumped from his cart to a nearby roof top and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 pm

(OOC: nice dude hit on the soft one XD)

Reina blushed at him,Ayame is more gentle than you think she just never expresses it to just anybody because she's afraid she'll end up hurt again Reina explained sofftly while sighing.her old boy friend Aozora was killed a few months back and on top of that she's afraid to share her emotions with you guys because she doesn't want anyone to feel bad for her sake.. she smiled.break open that rock and you'll find a delicate flower she said while laughing.in other words if you ask her out and take the time to know her she'll pretty much be an older version of me Reina joked while almost stumbling a bit as Kyouga said he wanted to stay in his strong form forever.I-I'm sorry it's possible but I can't do it I can't ever do that to Tomix I'm sorry if I do that process with you I might as well have thrown a dagger in Tomix's face she said sadly while covering her face with her hands. She hoped he knew what process she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 pm

"You mean... the only way to stay like this....is to have sex?" Kyouga asked her with a =_= expression on his face. "Surely, I don't have to have sex with you for it to work....Do I?" Kyouga asked her, hoping that he wouldn't have the impulse to rape her. If he did rape Reina, he would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 pm

unfortuneatly yes....that's the only way for you to stay that way forever as Ayame puts it: Life is a bitch for giving me such abilities. Reina replied with out looking up. if I could simply snap my fingers to make you stay this way forever I'd be happy to give you such a gift Reina said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Kyouga restrained tears from falling down his face, but he felt like he was going in withdrawl. "Well, at least you'll be able to permenantly give this power to Tomix. That kid needs it too..." Kyouga said seriously, finally becoming a man emotionally. Kyouga knew that Tomix would be great one day, but he just remembered what he wanted to tell her. "Reina, you must bless Tomix with this power. If you do, he will always be able to protect the person he loves more that anything in the world. That person is obviously you." Kyouga said calmly to her in the respectable tone of an adult. "As for me, may I ask how long it shall be until I revert to normal?" Kyouga asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Reina let a few tears fall feeling bad that she can't bless the people she cares about without hurting Tomix she wiped them away and nodded at Kyouga.I-I'll give him the power I swear i will if he let's me and you will go back to normal in three days. I hope this isn't asking much but..please promise me something she looked up at Kyouga.please....I beg of you please say you'll at least try to take a chance with Ayame? I want her to be happy again she may not show it but she's hurt on the inside from his death, please try and see if you can heal her emotionally
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 pm

"Of coarse I well, Reina." Kyouga said calmly to Reina, assuring her that he would relieve her sister of her pain. Kyouga had really grown as an individual today, but the immense power that he had just gained would diminish in 72 hours. At least Tomix would become the strongest Espada, and protect Reina with ease.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Tomix walked into the festival, yawning. He had just come back from Hueco Mundo, and wanted somthing fun to do. He was tired of the constant hollows, and arrancar. He just wanted to feel relaxed, instead of being constantly hunted all the time. He was wearing a long-sleeved blue shirt, covered by a brown coat that reached his knees.

He looked around at the sights, looking for anything intresting to do. He noticed a bookstore, and stepped inside, browsing for a book. Finding it, he began to read through it quietly, wondering if anyone will interupt him, which seems to always happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)   Hanging out at the festivals (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out at the festivals (open to all)
Page 1 of 1