Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out near the lake (open) Vote_lcapHanging out near the lake (open) Voting_barHanging out near the lake (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out near the lake (open) Vote_lcapHanging out near the lake (open) Voting_barHanging out near the lake (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out near the lake (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Hanging out near the lake (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out near the lake (open)   Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 am

Enjoying a nice beautiful evening. Reina brought her sketch book and her pet Shiro to the nice clear lake that she found deep in a forest. Since it was nice out, she wore a white tang top and a long brown skirt,she was barefoot, and her hair was loose. Drawing the scenery around her she slightly sighed. even though Shiro was good company she wished that she had someone to hang out with.

Gazing at the sun make beautiful colors as it danced across the lake she sighed and continued to draw in silence.
Back to top Go down
Murdoc

Murdoc

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the lake (open)   Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Murdoc jogged down the street dressed his jogging pants and sweater with his hood over his head. This was habit as he always did this in the night air as it made him more relaxing. As ran his normal route he noticed a young girl sitting and writing from what he guessed. He stopped for a moment and used his towel to wipe some of the sweat from his face. He was curious as to why a young girl would be out this late so much so that he decided to walk over. As he got closer he could see a small little white fuzz ball dancing around the girl though he ignored it and as he walked over," The hell are you doing out this time of night, its fucking dangerous," he said stopped within 4ft of the woman. He then noticed the girl drawing the scene in front of her and he had to admit the great detail in it,"Thats pretty good, your a artist?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/timothy.e.edwards?ref=profil
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the lake (open)   Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Reina was about done with her sketch and was about to wrap things up when he felt a strong spiritual pressure, Shiro stopped what h was doing and twitched His little ears. She heard a man come out and start yelling that it was late and how it was dangerous. Sh wa about to blush and apologize when he heard him say that her drawing was well done and if she was an artisit.Reina smiled a bit," I don't call myself an artisit but thank you." she said while Shiro sat at her feet a bit protectively. Scratching her pet behind the ears, She looked up at the man," my name is Reina Hikari and this is my pet fox,Shiro...what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Murdoc

Murdoc

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the lake (open)   Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Murdoc took off his hood so he could let the air hit his head, his short blond hair matted down due to all the sweating. "I am Murdoc," he said plainly but with pride. He wasn't shy about who he was in the least bit, he wasn't conceited though he was just confident. He wondered why this girl look familiar, though he wasn't sure,"Do you attend Karakura High, you look familiar and I never forget a face."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/timothy.e.edwards?ref=profil
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the lake (open)   Hanging out near the lake (open) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:48 am

Reina studied the man's face for a moment and smiled," oh yeah you're in my class I think." she says casually beginning to feel less shy. "though i was introduced as a new student two days ago so I'm not surprised if you forgot my name." she says while giggling. Shiro sensing that Murdoc was not a threat,trotted up to him and rubbed his head against his ankle while trotting back to Reina and curling up on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the lake (open)   Hanging out near the lake (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out near the lake (open)
Page 1 of 1