Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Voting_barFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Voting_barFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:59 am

Soren looked at matsuda even though she knew what he meant and what was her problem with him anyway he seemed to be slightly irritated from the fact that he did care for her welfare yet she didn't seem to care. ...There is very few reason to fight you and I have no need to although I would like to see you achieve bankai...to think of it I have never even seen your shikai and you've seen mine...both I believe...anyway you know what I meant by calling you weak...it was not meant to be insulting so calm down.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:46 am

Continueing to walk down the street the turned on a sidewalk on the small sidewalk to her house. Throwing her ciggerete to the ground she stepped on it hard with her heel then continued walking to her door. Digging into her pocket as she listened to him she dig the key into the lock before turning it almost breaking the lock. Openeing the door she turned around faceing him & spit near his feet. "Good night..." she said rudely before she slammed the door in his face followed by the sound of a lock being locked. Turning around once she was in her house she began walking to her bedroom soon just plopping on it asleep knowing that she probally only acted that way because she was still abit drunk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:52 am

Soren moved his foot away from the spit and heard her say this rudely and he sighed also he felt a unsettling irritance in his chest like what has he done wrong to her he saved her and her friend and yet she couldn't be at least bit grateful having the night end this way...nope he wasn't going to let her have it this way. Soren he jumped up and to a unlocked window in the house and quietly sneaked in walking in the house quietly watched for her coming her sounding ahead of him. Matsuda...where are you I want to know what in the hell I did wrong just why in the hell do you hate me?!
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:01 am

Quickly springing up from her bed like a zombbe she looked to the area where Soren was & grunted slightly. She hated people comeing in her home un-invited. Walking into the kitchen she reached in the drainer to get a rather large meat cutting knife & looked to him.At the time he was in the liveing room looking around aimlessly. Yea her home was nice & clean, everything was neat & there was a smal vase of many diffrant flowers on every table in her home, but still, she hated intruders. She watched as he turned away from her & quickly tossed the large dagger at him to only end up a inch away from hitting him. It soon plunged the tip of itself in the white wall with small blue flower paintings on it, but she was gone. Now back in her room she squatted down on the ground right in front of her door before saying to herself "I know this will hurt like hell..." she soon brought her body up holding both hands above her head makeing a blue fire sheild come up from the ground & surrounded her room includeing the ceiling preventing him from comeing in. A second right after that her head tossed back slightly as abit of blood spurted from her forehead due to her useing so much energy still in her GiGai. Flopping her back on her bed the blood from her forehead dripped from each side of her nose bridge & soon down her cheeks resting on the Lilac covered bed.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:11 am

Soren looked at Matsuda irritated as she threw the knife and stuck some where near his face and the blue flame seperated him or her. He stop being so irritated and stop hding and walked up to the falmes pulling out his zanpaktou he dampened a hole in the flame and walked in irritated. Why in the hell do you hate me soo much huh Matsuda...I mean what in the hell have I done but try to show you life isn't just about fighting there is plenty of everything else like friends and love and what not but yet nothing really seems to effect you as as for calling you weak that alcohol was getting to your brain and without a clear mind you can't fight to your full potenial...anyways that isn't the point here so am I the enemy?
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:25 am

He couldn't believe that Urahara would give Kurosaki his message if he was going to get maybe a response. He needed to spread the word around town. Balzar didn't believe all thestoris he's heard about Ichigo were true well it was time to put up or shut up. Balzar went to a local bar and asked the bartender for a beer and inormation about some people around this town. The bartender pours him a beer and then Balzar began asking questions to the guy. "I'm looking for someone who well known in this town....his name is Ichigo Kurosaki" Balzar quietly said. The bartender then asked what kind of business did he have with and then Balzar gave him a 50% answer. "Oh nothing just wanna talk about things....spiritual things nothing important" He said. The bartender saw that Balzar seemed like a honest guy and then he went about his business. This town was quite interesting maybe aftre dealing with Ichigo perhaps he could settle down and start a normal life.

Two people were arguing about something now but it was none of his business. The only business he had was with Kurosaki kid but he would have to be careful. If the stories were true about him being a soul reaper then he might have some help. Balzar only wanted to test him no to challenge him. He wanted to see if Uryu was telling the truth about this guy. "Alright Ichigo Kurosaki....we'll see if you are who say you are" He said.

Last edited by Balzar21 on Fri May 07, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:28 am

Still laying on her bed blood every now & again spuitring from her forehead. Sitting up as she heard him she frowned slightly only wanting abit of peace. "I simply don't like intruders." she said to answer him. She then continued allowing the blood from her forehead to drop from her chin & onto her top. "I also hate it when someone comes in without permission. How would you feel if a arrancar came in to your home without asking?" she soon layed back down looking to her white ceiling & still ignoreng the wound on her Gigai's forehead that would spit out anit of blood every now & again.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:16 am

Soren growled and sighed at her apprant lack of things getting ratehr irritated. Hmph that is not what I am talking about...whatever...how come your never in the Siereitei I mean I am here to give the lower shinigami a break while trying to catch something and yet your still here any reason why?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:21 am

Takeing the sheet & wrapping at around her forhead as she was listing she sighed gently sitting back up & began knotting it behind her head. Sighing gently she looked to the ground then replyed, "I don't go because I do not feel confortable around other shinigami." Smirking slightly she looked up to Soren then continued, "Even though you did save my life once, I was being an idiot to go somewhere I knew you were. Yes I had a good time there, & yes I thank you for saveing me, but that does not give me the idea that I should trust you more than I allready do. Even if you are a captian."
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am

"Those two are still arguing about something but waitasec they might know where Kurosaki is hiding out" He thought.

Balzar thought it might be suicide talking to soul reapers but they might be using some method of masking their energy. He didn't know what he was getting himself into but enough was enough and he wanted to challenge a great warrior. Balzar walks over to the two people in gigai bodies and begins asking questions. Balzar said with a kind atttude "Look, I'm sorry but whatever you guys are talking isn't my business but...Your soul reapers right? Maybe one of you could direct me to this so called hero....Ichigo Kurosaki, I have some business with him" Balzar didn't let on that he wanted to defeat Kurosaki but this was a good enough chance to hoping these people would lead him to his goal.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Majeh had been noticeing an odd fluxuation in spirtuall pressure. Earlyer a bar near by had unleshed a amount of spirtuall pressue that felt like a shinigami forgot to keep themselves under control. Majeh had followed it after it left the esablishment to another location. Sitting on the roof of the building he could hear voices inside. He was waiting for the voices to stop or one of the two to leave the building so he could try and makes heads or tails of ths situation.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Soren kept sighing every time she called due to the fact she was more then likely just trying to push away everyone that tries to get close to her he was probably going to have to explain and he looked out the window at the shouting man and back to Matsuda. Great...this guy again searching for Kurosaki....Matsuda since you don't trust me even though I am your ally what do you suggest we do hmm?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Matsuda turned her head slightly to the human man then jum ped slightly senceing a major spirit pressure on her roof. She turned her head to Soren flat-faced & turned to lay on her side on the bed then burryed her face in her pillow beging to say muffled, "I don't care but all of this noice is makeing me really~~ Pissed!!!" she soon just layed on her stomach on her bed waiting for something else to happen to where they would all leave her house & leave her to rest so she could go to work the next day.

((OOC: ~ Means she drags the word for afew sylibles))
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Balzar frowns thinking this isn't getting him anywhere maybe this wasn't the right time dealing with this situation maybe someone else knew. He started looking around thinking no one was following him and then he started walking away. These shinigami didn't know or maybe kept quiet and perhaps they knew but they weren't going to tell him. However, Balzar had an idea of where to find him and maybe he'll come sooner then expected. "Alright, you guys you don't have to tell me...I know where to start finding my information on Kurosaki" He thought. Balzar started smiling and started to wonder why he didn't start searching at the this clinic in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:56 am

OOC: you can skip me in the posting order. Im not postin unless adressed im just waiting for soren to move to a location where he's alone.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:53 am

Soren left hwer house and sighed landing by balzer looking at him not knowing where Kurosaki was nor did he care to find him. I know not where Kurosaki is now please do leave us alone...whatever don't follow me I am sorry but I do want to be left alone. Soren walks down the lonely street moderately feeling a rieatsu presence placing a hand on his zanpaktou taking precautions from being jumped due it impure like a hollows although not as bad.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:27 am

{rejoining, as I have been afk from topic}

Kouka, the ex-vizard mistress, acted like a stalker and supervisor. When she was at the bar, she payed close attention to the emotions and feelings and spiritual fluctuation in the air between Matsuda and Soren. (This starts out for the scene at the bar then moves to the second paragraph's background)She saw how they were acting and it was quite ok from the get-go, but soon it was a blazing act of fire and anger, a true scene of "Fire and Brimstone", the war of emotion. Matsuda acted quite tipsy, on the verge of full out drunkenness. And Soren, all confused at this womanly game.

When they left, Kouka watched the car scene and then came the emotions. Kouka followed them home, paying close attention to them, this was because she felt spiritual pressures in the air, coming from; a powerful vizard, an enabled human, and the seperate pressures from the two reapers. This could have led to a deadly situation at best, if all of the cards were not played too correctly. A deep chill went through Kouka's spine now, fear and love could be displayed at its fullest tonight.

Kouka sat outside Matsuda's room's window and watched the scene if knife and blue-fire unfold, Kouka felt like stepping in, but this was a personal matter. Kouka knew that since the fire was released, Spiritually-based peoples are bound to show up. Kouka did her best to seal her spiritual pressure, for she now had to summon up her sentries, also known as lancers, little white flowers that cling to surfaces to blend in with their beauty and once ready for the onslaught, shoot out many spears, cloaked by illustrious light until they are completely formed outside of the flower. "Grant me my truth, Senkakusha. Flower petals, break down, Hanabira Yaburimasu. As the command was released, a flower pot near Matsuda's door had grown a beautiful white chrysanthemum and soon following, every petal on the blossom broke off and flew all over the house and quickly grew into beautiful flowery blossoms. The petals back on the main plant regrew and made the flower beautiful again.

Soon a human known as Balzar, a quite annoying enabled one came in. While Kouka was out at the college ground waiting to meet up with one oh her human friends, she met him. He just was annoying to Kouka.... Well, now he is looking out for or searching after the Soul reaper "Kurosaki, Ichigo". Great, now of all the powerful people to come, why did it have to be Balzar? Well, anyway Kouka watched them until she felt the presence of the Vizard.

Kouka knew what she had to do, fight.

Bakudo #77:Tenteikūra Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens." Caption Soren, this is Mistress Kouka, up above us is a powerful vizard, get out now, he is in a stalker like position. He must be here to try and kill you.

Kouka now turned and faced the direction of her foe and readied herself for a hado. Then she touched the house and created an empathic line to connect both the vizard and ex-vizard for her next attack.

Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden"Oh path of the gods, hear this heavenly plead, strike the the one with thee's connection.

Soon following the kidos, The main chrysanthemum glowed with the light of warmth and protection and soon following it shot out a long yellow lance in the direction of the Vizard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kido Used (In order of use)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.) Bakudo #77: Tenteikūra - Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.

2.) Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden - Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:05 am

OOC: Im going to ignore half of your words. People need to realize that unless i put my mask on my presene is no diffrent then that of a strong shinigami. However im going to let it slide since with are ages we were both viziards around the same time. Dont metagame again -.-

IC: Majeh simply pushed up on the roof riseing no more than a foot off it and just sat in mid air as the current went through the roof but never touched him. Majeh noted that the other man left and was still near by. He spotted him momentairly befor the man disappered down a side street. Pulling his Zan from its sheat he held the seath and blade one in each hand. "Explore the darkness, Kuro-ookami" with a flash both the sheat and blade became identical black blades. Not as long as an average sword but still blades. Majeh smirked slightly befor useing his speed to pause in front of the girl in a flash. Majehs shika gave him a speed boost that was faster than most bankai so he was not worried. "Stupid girl, dont interfere." Without another word he disappered into the shadow on her chest formed by the moon on her back. Escapeing from the shadow on sorens back. "I hear your looking for a meeting with the viziards." Majeh said. He had been eve's dropping on the conversation earlyer and was now quite interested.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:37 am

Soren looked back at Majeh with cold dead eyes that could be a equavilent of a blade slicing through a screaming child undoubtly he didn't care about him and he did not wish to start a fight here all for the sake of peace but he was not going to be jumped by someone and killed. Raising his spiritual being one of the few captain left he toook pride in his job. he turned slowly to majeh their reiatsu tangling to together in order to find out who was the more timid one since Soren wasn't about to back down and neither was Majeh he thought. So he spoke in a monotone cold voice that could be describe out of character of the real him.

I do in fact require a meeting from the vizards there is no need of us to unsheathe our zanpaktou and act like savages either this is for the sake of obtaining peace. As you know we are focusing a counter attack on the hollows since our forces are rather low I would ask that we may ask for your help...I will explain my plan if you wish...umm vizard...I don't wish to call you that but I do not know your name however I am Soren Kiyomeru of the 3rd division pleasure to meet you vizard. Soren without emotion held his hand out for the vizard.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:23 am

Majeh smiled. "At least you ahve more sense than the girl." he said makeing a head motion to the women who had just attcked him. "As for what to call me. My name is majeh. At the moment viziard numbers are extreamly low. However as a rouge viziard myself i still know how to contact the others. I would prefer to hear your plan first though care to arrange a more private meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:27 am

"SON OF A BITCH!" Matsuda screamed hearing her window break from the pot of flowers. Running from her home she slammed the door open makeing afew cracks in her home as the door slammed into the outside of it almost breaking the door off. "YOU THREE~!" she yelled looking at Soren, the female shinigami & the vizard. She was just about to expload like a bomb she was so pissed. "GET AWAY FROM MY PROPERTY!!!" her hair was literally glowing on a light blue flame blending in with her hair perfectly "THE FIRST WEEK IM AWAY FROM THE DAMN SOUL SOCIETY & THIS HAPPENS!!!" Growling loudly she looked to the plant which soon burst into flames as she swung the door back into place makeing afew more cracks in her home & almost breaking off the door handle. She knew it was probally her body trying to work off the sake, & she constitered going to get more sake just to see if it would calm her down. "Ugh... I need a smoke & a beer...." she said softly kicking on her dining table tossing up the pack of ciggerettes as afew came out. Grabbing one & not bothing with the other ones she lit it wasly with her index finger & soon took a puff from it feeling much more relived then soon walk,ing to her kitchen opening the fridge & takeing out a small bottle of sake, popping the cap, & takeing a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:34 am

Soren looked at Matsuda and sliced through the flower pot at a split second and sheathed his zanpaktou and turned to Majeh. Very well but I have conditions we will each have correspondents I will take along the woman who threw the pot at us and you may bring your whether it be human or vizard....and where shall we meet?
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:17 am

Majeh ignored the ignorant women. "Ill contact you. First i need to touch upon old roots." was all majeh said befor disapperings into the shadows of the building beside him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Soren nodded and sighed flashstepping away from the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2