Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Vote_lcapFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Voting_barFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Vote_lcapFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Voting_barFun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul

Soul

Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:37 am

The Amnesia inflicted ex-Kido caption stepped into the new sake bar in Karakura town looking for one of his new caption friends. He inched inside the building, trying to see through the thick clouds fake smoke. This bar had the feeling of a haunted house, but it was quite cool in many aspects. After passing through the entry way, Kouka found the bar section, way past the tables and seats and sat down on on of the stools that was colored neon yellow. The chairs were new and fresh, real leather that was died yellow. Quite interesting, these chairs. Never have I seen such a grand scene. Looking at the door, Kouka felt a spiritual leak coming from the door. The Figure wore his Caption outfit, but looked creepy with the smokey wisps covering his face.

Hey Soren, how are you. Come take a seat and get a drink~!

(Not sorry for shortness, lol. But it is short.)

Last edited by Soul on Sun May 09, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:46 am

Soren seeing Kouka smiled calmly he was in fact in his captains out fit to the captain but to everyone else he seemed to be wearing causual clothing and he walked his white hair falling in his face while his icy blue eyes surveyed the area and at he sat down and lokked at his friend. Well well it has been awhile hasn't Kouka and how has the Ex-Kidou care captain doing? Well I presume? Soren voice was calm and full of dignity however the way his outfit was he looked like a arrancar since his shinigami outfit colors where in inverted.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:52 am

Kouka waved over a waitress and asked her to get two rounds of drinks and then waved her away. Kouka looked at his new friend and smiled. I am doing quite well in fact. There has been very little going on in Karakura town. As you must know, I am the gate-Keeper of the Senkeimon, it is a hard task whenever a huge group of people attack, all ready for invasion, but I am above elite-caption status. So yea. how are you? The waitress quickly returned after Kouka stopped speaking and she poured two cups for him and Soren, then she left as Kouka was picking his drink up.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:58 am

Soren picked up his drink and and took a sip and looked at Kouka with a slight interestwhen he told him his rank "above elite captain" Soren who had recently become a captain a couple of months ago looked around and he had been quite bored Nemu everyone seemed to disappear. Well the Shinigami forces have taken a good toll most of the captains have been disagreeing and now we are searching for a way to combat the near war since there is so few of us left...as well as I am trying to set up a meeting with the vaizards.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:41 am

Kouka was sitting in his when he heard the words of war. PFFT... Kouka spewed his sake all over the ground, thank god the fog covered it, but it was shocking. War, the soul society just got out of one not so long ago (shinigami sense of time). How are we going to fall into war, is there anything I can do to help out with the instability? Kouka was quite sincere with his words.

Kouka had a fear that the shini9gami would fall into war. If they do, time preforming Konso would be reduced, meaning future captions and soul reapers could be un-produced. Kouka wiped his mouth off and looked Soren dead center in the eyes. Is there anything I can do?
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:42 am

Soren wiped the spit off his face and sighed slightly annoyed about having his sake on him. though it was urgent news and he sighed. Perhaps if you could align yourself with us one more time with your kidou and what ever support you can get we would be much obliged to because I have a feeling the vaizards are going to be against us this time...I know not what I am going to do about my brother either.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:53 am

Matsuda laughed loudly abit dunk & holding a large bottle of wine holding it up & waveing. "Another round for the girls over here~~!" she shouted to the waitress. "Oh Matsuda, you don't need to.." one of them said laughing. "Your stomach is like made of Iron, no matter how much you drink you never throw up!" one was wereing a pink shirt with the words writtin on it, 'Don't hate me if ya ain't me' on it & blue shorts while the other one had a man's voice who was a man, but had his sex changed. She wore a short pink dress & heavy pink makeup while Matsuda was wereing a blue tanktop that matched her hair & shorts that dropped off to her knees. "Common girls!! Just another!!" she cheered holding the bottle up. Her face was flushing majorly right under her eyes & at the beging of the bridge of her nose from her being drunk & she wobled slightly as she held up the large bottle. "Here you go mamn..." the waitress said giveing her & her freinds a normal sized bottle of bear, opening it, then walking away. "Hahaha,,, Man I wish work was this easy!" she said abit loud then laughed with her freinds. "Matsuda, your too good at this sake game! How long have you've been on it?" she laughed slightly before hiccupping once & replying, "More years than you could imagine girlfreind!" Laughing slightly after that she began to gulp down the sake from the small bottle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:01 am

Soren looked over and saw matsuda and was actually very surprised to see her at the bar and he tipped the sake back looking at her for a minute and getting up looking over at his friend. Care to join her...I mean she is a party....just becareful of her friend there...a bit weird....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:13 am

Soon finishing the drink she stuck her jaw out saying looking to the empty bottle, "Awwhh... Empty allready?" she was too drunk to notice Soren & laughed slightly holding the bottle in her hands & looking at it. "Guess I have to get some more~~" she said with her eyes practly in the back of her head. "Oh Matsuda, You have to stop soon before you pass out sweetie!" she laughed slightly before wavceing the bottle slightly, "Nu Uh uh.. I'm not done just yet." she then raised the bottle looking over to the waitress, "Another one over here! & make it a big one too!" "Oh Matsuda!!" one of them laughed pushing her lightly on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:21 am

Soren walked to her holding a moderate glass of sake and he sighs taking a look at the drunk matsuda. Hey Matsuda...what do you think your doing aren't you suppose to be doing your "job" Soren awaited her response and sighed a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:30 am

Still laughing she looked up to Soren abit surprized & quickly stood up wobbleing as he did so & jumped to hugg him. "How have you been Soren~~?" she asked in her drunk voice. "Is this a freind of your Matsuda?" the girls in the pink dress said in a manly tone. "Yea! I forgot to *hic* introduse you guys~!" She pointed to the woman in the tank top saying, "That's Rose," she then pointed to the big girl with the short pink dress on, "& that's Amy! You girls, this is Soren~!" They laughed slightly amused with the way she was talking as she introdused him to them. "It's nice to meet you Soren" they both said happly. Matsuda soon ploped back on the seat picking up the empty bottle again & standing up slightly to see if the waitress was around.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:51 am

Soren caught Matsuda and let her hug him and he picked her back up and stood her straight and smiled at the other two girls...and sighs giving Matsuda a werd look she seemed so much friendlier when drunk and he looked at her. Matsuda I do believe you need to take it easy on the boo's your going to end up getting yuorself hurt.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:00 am

((Just an Idea so you can understand what she looks like))
Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Vfb10
-
Matuda stil standing up slightly turned her head to Soren with her jaw stuck out. "Awwhh... Common Soren, I'm Fine.." she stood up fully beging to wave her body to the sides she ploped back in her sleep laughing. "Uhh.. Matsuda, I think he has a point, your acting alittle too laid back than usuall.." "really Matsuda, you should stop, we'll take you home.. We did not drink much." she laughed slightly hearing this before placeing her elbows on the table & setting her chin in her palms saying, "Awwhh... Common... Yall are no fun... Becides, It's not lkike I'm going to be un-drunk by this *hic* evening! Might as well enjoy it before you life ends, Lifes short ya' know?" she laughed slightly after this as a waitress came up holding a single bottle of Sake in her hands opening it then sliding it to Matsuda. "Cheers to life!" she said raiseing the bottle in the air then to her lips gulping it down.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Soren glanced at her and sighed with some boredom as she persisted to stay and to continue to get more drunk and Soren grabbed the alcohol away from her and held it to himself giving in slightly. [color=cyan]Fine you can stay here but take a break from the alcohol for a few minutes so you can sober up to where your not hiccuping...[/clear] Soren mused a little about what she said about enjoying yourself before you die. A little too late for us isn't it Matsuda....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Continueing to gulp it down she gasped slightly feeling it being yanked away by Soen. Looking to him her face went flat. "I'm fine Soren~~" she said draping the last word abit before looking to the door & then to her freinds. "I want that *hic* drink back Soren." she said looking to him with her eyes parted slightly. Afew seconds after that her head fell to the side of her slamming onto the table & soon un-countious. "Oh Matsuda..." one of her friends said before they both laughed wathing her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:11 pm

ooc: check your visitor messages that is the reason I am like not talking or pming you back.

Ic: Soren looked at Matsuda and as she fell to the table sighed again. Oh matsuda...well I suppose you should take her home or let her rest here either way I don't care... Soren sighed slightly irritated and picked Matsuda up and lend her back on the seat so she wouldn't regret sleeping on the rather nasty table.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:51 am

Matsuda continued resting on the table untill Soren picked her up from it. Her head was still dipped down as the girls soon got up & took her arms one each & put them around their neck & soon picking her up & from the table. She was much taller than both of them, so her legs dragged on the floor part of the way. As they walked from the door a screatch was heard around the corner as they crossed the street heading to their car. A red sports car came from the corner soon speeding towards them. The girls quickly reacted & began moveing out of the way, but the car was atill too fast.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:01 am

Soren watched the red sports car fly by and sighed as he pushed out of his gigai throwing in the soul candy as the gigai rushed out in front of the car to try and stop it while the Real Soren flashstepped and caught the pair as the car hit his gigai and the soul candy was rolling out of his mouth Soren stared back at the now useless gigai. Great....now I am going to have to create something else....great stupid humans....I do hope they enjoy their time....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:46 am

Masuda's friends quickly turned to his GiGai as he got hit by the car. They dropped Matsuda & began running to it picking it up slightly before studying it all over. Snceing the spirit energy Matsuda quickly sat up thinking it was a shinigami's spirit energy for a second, but seeming for it not to be, she sat up fully seeing Soren with a major headach. Rubbing the back of her head she moaned slightly with pain then stood up looking at his GiGai then looking to Soren with a still major headache saying abit dizzy, "What happened while I was KO?" then stood still rubbing her head waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:59 am

Soren looked down at Matsuda slightly irritated and pushed his hair back looking at his now broken gigai upon hearing her voice he looked back down at her and smiled. Well let's just say I repaid a favor for a certain kid...although you might want to fake a crying scene to hide our true identities...according to them I'm dead....anyway to further explain this car was pulling out and I saw there was no time to for your friends to save themselves so I saved your gigai and their lives...so sorry if you are going to get ill with me.

He looked down and turned having his night ruined didn't feel like staying there and ruining some more time. It was funny he had now died twice all for the sake of someone else and he sighs not wanting to leave quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:08 am

Matsuda stared at his GiGai for a second remembering how she gave her life like that once, & thought that's how she looked when that happened to her. She couldn't fake crying, so she poked each of her eyes makeing them tear up majorly. She soon was on her knees putting on a little show for her freinds crying for his Gigai(Or what so it looked like). Afew minuntes after that a emergency truck came up & swerved near both her & her friends before running over to his GiGai, feeling his pulse & soon picking him up & placeing him on the streatcher. Matsuda turnedaway after this & began walking off to her home knowing that she probally cryed out all of the sake, but her walking was still abit wobly. "Sorry about that..." she said softly as she past Soren walking to her home. Her freinds were too caught up in his GiGai wondering if he was going to be allright.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:16 am

Soren looked at her and sigh knowing he wasn't going to let her walk home alone after this incident and look up hearing her say that she was sorry and he wondered why for a couple of minutes and looked back and turned around. If you think I am going to let you walk alone alone then your just about insane you could've died...again....and I think Karakura is starting to think of us as famous if you don't say so. Soren jumped next to her and looked at her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:22 am

Turning her head slightly as he was talking to her she watched as he jumped next to her before replying, "I'm still abit drunk, & I was KO;ed, I was not at that moment able to protect myself from that car. But, what do you mean by Famous?" she asked abit cureious. She hoped it was not about his Gigai being ran over, or them two being a couple. That idea made her shiver lightly but she shook it off & continued walking forward waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:45 am

Soren looked at Matsuda again and sighed knowing her refusual for anything. First of all your senses are messed up so your still weak so I am walking with you...and first all I meet you then we encounter the 3rd espada and then just know something stupid seems to occur everytime we meet and one of us has to protect the other it's not like people are saying we are dating or anything... Soren faced forward and walked onlooking at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:49 am

Continueing to walk she huffed slightly when she heard him call her, 'Weak'. "Ugh.. I need a smoke..." she said softly digging in her back posket & takeing out a ciggerete soon placeing the ciggerette holder back in her back pocket. Afterwards she looked around for any humans, which there was not the area was pretty clean & plain of them tonight. Flipsing her fingers slightly her index finger quickly caught on a light blue fire. She held the small flame up to her ciggette untill it was a bright orange then shook off her finger like a match. Takeing a puff from her ciggerete she held it between her index & middle finger as she spoke, "Please do not call me weak if we have not yet fought." then soon takeing another puff from her ciggerete & continueing to walk forward with one hand in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)   Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Time at the Bar! (Open Topic, fighting now allowed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next