Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Vote_lcapParent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Voting_barParent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Vote_lcapParent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Voting_barParent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Empty
PostSubject: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Hearing her alarm clock go off at 8:00 am, Yuuki's eyes opened slowly and blinked a few times getting used to the sun's morning rays. wearing nothing but a white tang top and a pair of lime green shorts. Yuuki got out of bed and then remembered something. she was going to meet Linomaru's parents and his twin brother. Yuuki ran to the bathroom while grabbing a towel, stripped, and got into the shower with the warm water on....

thirty minutes later, Yuuki emerged from the bathroom with her towel wrapped tightly arround her. she ran into her room and put on a bra and underwear and stood in front of her open closet wondering what she should wear. thinking that it would be rude to show up in her jeans and t-shirt she grimanced but decided it would be decent and not too over dressed. Yuuki grabbed her short sleeve button up shirt with a cool looking black vest over it, her black skirt that slightly went down her thighs,and her black shoes. after getting her clothes on, she checked a mirror and slightly rolled her eyes. her outfit complimented her figure but Yuuki dispised all skirts and dresses alike. deciding to keep her hair left loose, she grabbed her keys, locked the apartment door and walked to the elevator entrance, waiting for Linomaru.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Linomaru's alarm when off and he hit the snooze button as he stood to his feet,he looked at his calender"So todays the day."Linomaru would grap his towel and get into the shower.

45 mins later Lin would come out of the shower his skin mosit and clean,as he approched his closet.He had already picked out his outfit for the day the night before.Lin would grab his red v-neck tee and black jeans with his red sneakers.he would then grab his jacket and put it on as he walked out.

As he came out of his room a man would speak to him."Hello Lin,good mourning."It was Lin's father Tiku Hugo,he and Lin mother had just flown in last night from america to visit him and his brother.He spoke "Hiya Tye,Good Mourning"Lin would sit down on the couch and turn on the T.V. his mother would come from out of the room and speak to him and his father and brother,She would sit next to Lin and says"So Linomaru when will we see this girl you were telling us about?".Lin's brow would twitch as he had just remembered he told Yuuki to meet him at the elevator today at 9,He would jump to his feet and run for the door as he rush to the elevator and got on.

Lin would be on the elevator thinking *Yuuki is gonna kill me for forgetting like this*The elevator doors would open and Lin would be standing there inside it as he said"Sorry about that,I almost forgot about today,please forgive me Yuuki."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Yuuki bit her lower lip nervously.*oh my god don't tell me i got here too early!* she thought to herself while running her hand through her hair. when the elevator door opened she turned around just in time to see Linomaru apologize for being late. Yuuki smiled at him at laughed.″no no no,its alright Lin, i almost forgot about today myself.″she admitted as she stepped into the elevatoras the doors closed behind her. she stood next to him and hugged him.″truthfully i'm kinda nervous..i hope they won't hate me...″ she mumured quietly.

the elevator doors opened and sure enough,waiting at the front of the door to the penhouse was a man,woman and a guy that looked like linomaru but with slightly different features.*this must be lin's parents and twin brother.* she thought. Yuuki smiled a bit at them. she thought it would be best if linomaru spoke first, fearing if she spoke she would start rambling on to no end.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Linomaru would clear his throat and speak "Well Yuuki this is My mom Juden,my dad Tiku and my brother Jinomari but we call him Jin for short....Everyone this is Yuuki Ishiyama."They would be speechless at first for about ten seconds and then Jin would speak in his cocky yet cool tone "Wow,bro nice job...She a hotty and a keeper as well."Lin's right eye brow would twitch at his brothers comment."Nice to meet you,you'll have to forgive Jin for that one Yuuki sometimes he talks like that....Wow you still do that Linny..It's been awhile since I've see you do that..."his brow would twitch again "Linny mom are you serious?...I haven't been called that since I was two years old...Dad are you okay."Lin would ask his dad and he would respond with "She a cutie Lino,where in the hell did you find her at?"Lin would roll his eyes as his dad spoke"We met in a very unusual way if you might say."he replied.

"Well you can tell us over breakfast..Yuuki honey will you help me set the table?"She would grab her hand and drag her into the kitchen.."Mom wait..Yuuki's..oh never mind."*Bad move Lin,bad move.*The men would sit at the table a seat was empty next to Lin for Yuuki to sit in.The meal was very simple,pancakes eggs,bacon,oj,and cinnabuns.When they were done eating Lin would get up and say"May we be excurised?"The would nood in agreement and Lin would take Yuuki's hand and take her into his bedroom...

Inside Lin would close the door and speak"Yuuki,My mom and dad are like drill instrutors and they will ask 17 million question and they'll expect an anwser for all of them,I'll rub my nose for question you don't have to answer....Wow we're alone."Linomaru's room was no normal room it has two flat screen tvs and every kinda game and system ever made.it was nice and clean it was red with white and was kinda girly for a guy,the veiw of the city was right out the window and the sunlight hit the room with beauity and grace...Lin would blush and says"Yuuki can I..kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Yuuki heard all of the comments about her and blushed.she then waited until Linomaru finished speaking laughing a bit as his eye brow twitched. she felt Juden grab her hand and drag her to the kitchen to help her set up for breakfast which she was happy to do.

after they finished eating, she followed Linomaru to his room. walking inside she looked around.″this is pretty cool lin...″ she finally said while looking outside. it was a beautiful morning. she then turned around and listen to Linomaru explain that his parents would ask about a million questions and would expect an answer for all of them.″no problem i'll just answer as many as i can.″ she rreplied while slightly blushing as he asked if he could kiss her. in response,she gently wrapped both arms around his neck and smiled. ″go ahead.....″
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Linomaru would kiss her very passionate and long almost two minutes,when he was done he would speak"How was that?..I know it was long sorry about that."He would blush as he spoke.He knew he might have over done it a bit but he knew it was cool for now.

Two knocks on the door and the voice of Jin would be heard saying"Hurry up Lin,Tye and Jue are gonna headout for some jogging you up for it...and I hope you wearing a 'CAP'."Lin's eye brow would twitch once more "Yuuki I'm so sorry about that sometimes he's very insercure,okay he's always like this all the time."Lin would open the door very red out of embarrassment."I hope you gave her the Hugo one-two in there Lino.""Tye,stop that.*walks over to Lin*next time put a bit more power into your stroke,I didn't hear anything."Lin would then become very angery at how his family was acting..He would take off his glasses and speak"Listen you group of assholes if you guys make another comment like that I'll personally burn you all in to piles of ash and would bury your bodies in a pile of dog poop and care less about what I did,and Jin your wind power isn't gonna save you."He would turn to Yuuki and exhale and walk back into his room and closed the door "Yuuki I have some shorts and tanktops in the closet on the left hand side feel free to grab anyone you like."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Yuuki kissed him back, when he broke the kiss and spoke.she smiled at him,it was perfect as usual and It wasn't for too long Lin if anything the kiss should've taken a bit more time she teased while her face paled as Jin knocked and made an inappropirate pun about wearing a cap. She then blushed a dark red at his parent's comments. Her golden brown eyes flashed a blue. She was about to shoot an ice beam through the door when Linomaru went outside and threatened to burn his family down to ashes.Yuuki smirked a bit and she walks over to his closet picked up a black pair of shorts and a black tang top since she was already wearing sneakers she was fine in that department she tied her hair in a ponytail and She then walked outside with her hands in her pockets. A blush remaining on her face as she walked past the family and leaned against the wall waiting for Linomaru.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Just as Tiku was about to say something Lin would come out of the room and it would be slince as he walked up to Yuuki and said"You ready?"The others would walk to the elevator and Lin would follow and get in with his family."Listen bro,I'm very sss..Lin would put his hand up showing he was still mad at him."Lino sss...He did the same to his father."Mom don't even think about it."He never looked at anyone his eyes were closed and he didn't really wanna here from them at the moment.

A few minutes passed and they were at the trail and Jin spoke"Okay so today we do a 4 mile run and stop for a little break and run back for a total of eight miles."They all would nod in agreement and begin jogging...Jin would take off in a full sprint while Tiku and Juden jogged a head of Yuuki and Lin."Sorry about that Yuuki sometimes they getout of hand with their comments...I know they tryed to say sorry but I put them on punishment for now,so we're good for about two miles...Oh and the rest of us just run one or two miles and let Jin do all the running for us.*Jin runs pass them*You see."he said jogging next to her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Yuuki laughed a bit at Linomaru's actions towards his family.As they got to their destination, Yuuki nodded in understandment. She then grinned at Linomaru as Jin ran past them,bet I can out run him...watch I'll be right back.... Yuuki then ran at full speed passing Linomaru's parents and in a few seconds she caught up with Linomaru's brother. With a mischievious smirk on her face she ran past him.looking back at Linomaru she grinned and waved while purposely slowing down for Jin to catch up she set up her watch and then she looked up at Jin.Hey wanna race?
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:16 pm

"Oh no don't do th..."Yuuki had already sped a head of his parents as he spoke *Damn* he thought...

Jin would stop infront of Yuuki and have a very evil look on his face as he said"Lets do this..Tye will you say 'ready,set,go' for us?"They would all catch up with them and Tye would stand infront of them,Jin would have a smile on his face as he got ready.."Lin why don't you watch from over head to see who wins."Lin would turn on his power as Tye said"Ready...Set....GO!!!!!!!Jin would let Yuuki get about 20 feet ahead of him and he would use his powers to run right pass her,he was running at about 300 mph kicking up a lot of dirt and deburis."I tried to tell her..Jin cheats."Lin said taking off into the air and follwing him up the trail."Duh..he the best cheater I've met and he's my son.""That is ture."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Yuuki watched him use his powers she smirked. Alright if that's how he wants to play so be it. Yuuki's eyes turn blue and then snow starts to fall around Jin. Sudddenly it picked up speed and surrounded him in a blizzard freezing his legs into place. Yuuki caught up quickly running past him laughing the entire time. When she finall reached the end of the trail she turned around and snapped her fingers, the ice broke and the suddenrush of wind sent Jin flying he landed hard on his butt at Yuuki's feet. She laughed. when you cheat with people they get Hurt cheat with me and you get hurt. she said while shrugging. She helped him up and looked up in to the sky where Linomaru was while smiling. I'm sorry but i had to do that
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Linomaru would land on the ground laughing at his brother as he caught up to Lin and Yuuki with a very sour look on his face"She cheated.""Play with ice bro you get frost bite."Lin knew that was cheesey but it was right for the moment."You didn't tell me she had powers Lin,Why?""Well to put it I..."Lin's cell phone rings and he picks up..."Hello..Okay...oh man are you serious right now?...but you guys just got here...alright bye.""Who was that?..So they're leavinh huh*lin nods*..Saw it coming...come on bro lets go home."

Back at the apartment the room for lins parents would be back to normal and they would be gone,Lin would walk into his room and watch his parents get in the car and head to the air port.Linomaru would sigh and Look to Yuuki and smile"Well those were my Mom and Dad,hope you like them cause they liked you,heheh....Your stuff is on the bed."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:17 pm

OOC: Cant get on yuuki cuz ayame changed the password i'll get it back tomorrow though but for now I'm using this account)

Yuuki watched the twins talk amoug themselves. As they headed back to Linomaru's home. She laughed at his reply as she hugged him.besides the questionable puns they cracked yeah I like them too your brother might has to watch his back now and then but your family's cool she responded with a smile. She then quickly undressed out if his clothes and into her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)   Parent Meeting  (tag: Linomaru only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Parent Meeting (tag: Linomaru only)
Page 1 of 1