Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Axedent in town(Open) Vote_lcapA Axedent in town(Open) Voting_barA Axedent in town(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Axedent in town(Open) Vote_lcapA Axedent in town(Open) Voting_barA Axedent in town(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Axedent in town(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

A Axedent in town(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Axedent in town(Open)   A Axedent in town(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 am

Matsuda sighed gently walking to the park with a single ciggerette in her mouth & her hands in her pocket ingoreing everyone around her. Today was friday night, the day the shop was closed, & it would be closed for tomorrow also, thank god. Continueing to walk with her eyes shut she quickly opened them & looked forward hearing a screatch of a car turning around the corner. Looking in the middle of the buzy street a single child at the looks of it was 10 was walking across chaseing a puppy. Her eyes & moth opened wide as she saw this & her ciggerete fell from her mouth. Without thinking she dashed forward into the street pushing afew humans to the side & knocking some over she lunged her arms to the boy & dog & picked them up before quickly running to the side & falling on her back on the hard cement as the car turned & slammed into a building. The dog freaked out & ran from her as the child began crying with a cut knee. 'I hope this was enough to save his life..' she thought to herself as she sat up wipeing his tears away with a small smile, "It's fine now, don't cry.. The car won't & never will hurt you.." she said softly before wrapping her rms around him. She remembered the boy who she gave her life for, & it reminded her of him. Picking her head up she heard a woman call, "Taylor! Taylor where are you???" she child quickly looked up & rushed from Matsuda's arms & running towards the woman who she thought was his mom. The woman looked to Matsuda who was now beging to stand up wishing that this part of her would allways stay out instead of that snotty attitude she had. "How can I thank you for saveing him..?" she asked looking to Matsuda. "Just... Keep him away from the streets miss..." she said softly looking down to the ground then walking across the street & into the park. She had never felt like this before.. it was almost like a dream. For some reason she felt tears wanting to burst from her eyes, but she held back from it & began walking to the pond, over a large hill & soon looking over the moon shineing bright over the water. She remembered seeing this on the day she was brought into the soul society & walked to the side of the pond soon falling on her knees with tears streaming down her cheeks. She tryed to hold it back for a second, but she thought that she had been alive for over 300 years going through sorrow & death, & never cryed once. She thought it would be good for her. Looking into the moon lit water stareing at herself as her tears dripped into the pond. She was wering dark makeup & had afew black bows in her hair. She looked exactly diffrant than she felt.

"Look at me.. I will never pass, for a perfect bride,
or a perfect woman...
Can it be, I'm not ment to play this part~?
Now I see, that if I were truely to be myself,
I would break my own~ heart...
Who is that girl I see, stareing straight, back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I, don't know~?
Somehow I cannot hide, who I am, though I've tryed.
When will my reflection show, who I am inside?
When will my... reflection show...
Who I am... Inside..?"

After she sung this she fell over her knees & began sobbing in the soft grass trying to get it all out. She knew she had never acted this way before, & wouldn't like to be seen like this, espessaly by someone she knew. She sniffled slightly feeling like how she was when she was a human. She knew that this car thing was going on forever throughout her life, she was saved by a car when she was only a child, she was killed by a car, & today, she saved another child, & hopefully for a good use. She sighed gently standing abck up & feeeling her legs abit wobbly & wiped the tears from her cheeks. & looking to the moon beging to take the black bows from her hair & toss them into the pond although she knew she was going to regret doing that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

A Axedent in town(Open)
Page 1 of 1