Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:43 am

Soren looked over at Matsuda and back at Lucario drawing out his zanpaktou and being on guard began his release chant. Purify, Amatsukami. his uniform changin into a design similar to Ichigo's with without the raggedness and it went longer then his black Haroi with white on top and black underneath and he glanced one more time at matsuda. Well is it sad that I just did that and enjoyed it or that I have to protect you...either way your my responiblty now Matsuda...please don't...die....
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:47 am

Lucario stood in the distance sensing 2 shinigami reiatsus,he waited patiently feeling more enthusiastic about the fact that he would probably be fighting two shinigami at a time.Lucario being as vigilante as he was was abit apprehensive about the situation at first for he knew how dangerous shinigami could be if not dealt with in the proper manner.He quickly leaped off the top of the buidling his was on and into the park.

"Soren...finally he's comes,and so does his companion...I think I might need my sword for this"

Lucario waited for Soren to get in range of him instead of taking himself to him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:56 am

Soren looked at Lucario halfway across the parking lot and sighed seeing matsuda there. and he launched forward at lucario taking a horizonal slash knowing if he blocks this he would try to lock up with his zanpaktou asking him why he was looking for him or just coninue to hack him down without regret this arrancar was not high on his friends list and he even offered to safee him and he wouldn't let matsuda be harmed. Lucario I won't let you defeat me or harm my partner or this people!
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:42 am

Matsuda opened her eyes slightly soon blinking them afew times. There were humans surrounding her & wondering if she was ok. She quickly got up causeing the humans to walk off now knowing that she was ok & looked to the sky senceing both Soren's spirit enrgy & the Arrancar's. "I guess luck IS smileing at me.." she said softly before digging in her tight pants pocket. Takeing out a bright green soul pill she popped it in her mouth & sepperated with her GiGai. Soon after she flash stepped above the park & looked down to see both Soren & the arrancar. Again flashstepping next to Soren she began studying the arrancar with a small smile. "I guess that pill of your did not work so well Soren..." she said soflty before blushing remembering what he had to do to make her take the pill. Sending her free hand to the back of his head quickly she looked at him still blushing & yelling, "Don't you dare ever do that again if your planning to lose your tounge lover boy!!!" soon shakeing her head slightly clearing the blush from her face she looked back to the arrancar still smileing & axious to fight him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:52 am

Soren looked in a surprise as she awoke from her sleep and he broke away from the arrancar only to get slapped in the back of the head for him kissing Matsuda to get her to stay out of his way. shaking off the slap focused on Matsuda and sighed. I kissed you cause I needed you to take that pill due to the fact this is the third ranked espada and I didn't want you to get hurt allow me to deal with him okay just go and hide if you want to do me a favor if you get hurt it is going to pretty bad to coninue to protect you and fight this Arrancar...just nevermind I tried to help you you want to fight so be it...I'll still protect you but don't blame me if you get hurt. Soren turned to the arrancar and flared his reiastu.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:07 am

Lucario without hesitation appeared between Soren and Matsuda doing a low sweep kick trying to sweep Matsuda off her feet and preparing to blast a blue colored cero at Soren to seperate the 2 shinigami.Lucario's movements were fast and lethal.

"I never knew shinigami were the types of people that talked so much...hmph"
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:24 am

Soren as soon as lucario appeared jumped back to avoid the cero and twirled his zanpaktou firing a cresent wave of light and reiastu it moving moderately fast and Soren went over to Matsuda and picked her pick and carried her away from the arrancar and sighed. Hurry up and release your zanpaktou...I am about to go bankai for this fight cause now isn't the time to play... Soren flashstepped back to the arrancar and held his hand out. Hadou 33. blue fire crash down! a blue bean erupted from his palm towards the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:26 am

Smileing softly seeing the arrancar appear between them she jumped up slightly & kicked above his head missing on purpose but soon makeing a fire wall right where her foot was swung going on the arrancar still in a streight line. After she was taken by Soren she fell flat faced & abit mad by this. She soon flipped back afew times takeing her sword from it's sheith shouting, "Let the fire burn within you Mikami!" she soon began smileing widly seeing the cero being shot at Soren & tossed her sword streight at it stabbing though it stalling it for a second so he could get away then makeing the cero expload. Yanking on a chain her Zanpaktou flipped back in her hand with it's handle at a light blue. She was in a great mood now, & really wanted to fight this arrancar. "Common!" she shouted to the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

Lucario used his reiatsu to slightly nudge the wall of fire in front of the kido that Soren had casted to cancel it out,he then used sonido to make distance inbetween himself and the other 2 shinigami,he just needed to seperate them to make things easier.Lucario looked at Matsuda intently and then turned his attention back to Soren preparing to respond to his comment taking it as an insult.

"Do you honestly think that releasing your zanpakuto's will help the situation your in even more? Wrong"

Lucario took his sword out its sheath pointed it at Soren then at Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

Matsuda snickered lightly watching the arrancar. "Oh, I'm not done yet." she snickered looking to him & his zanpaktou. Soon after she said this she closed her eyes as afew exploasions started around the arrancar not seen except for the bright orange & yellow compact of the fire around him. She snickered slightly senceing this then jumped slightly as one of them hit him. As they did she opened her eyes slightly saying, "Found you..." right after that the bombs rushed towards him still not being seen & soon exploading on his body. Afew seconds after watching this she flipped afew times backwards & watched for the outcome of it.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:28 am

Soren watch this a sperated himself and he sighed knowing this was inveitable and he hasn't done it in a long so what the hell might as well get some use out of it...right? Anyway Soren tilted his zanpaktou down his reiastu flaring and circling around him making somewhat of a vortex and makin his clothes float up a bit and he began a chant. Rest weary gods and let the evils of this world feel your divine judgment with the power of your messenger, Bankai, Kawarinaku Amatsukami.

Light erupted from the area he was located his rieatsu now more powerful then before it seemed to surpass a common elder captain but not the captain commader and he appearance changed rather angel like as the light faded his zanpaktou grew out to six feet in length and on the tsubasa it was surrounded in light and near the end of the blade there seemed to be some acient text that was unfamiliar to anyone to read. From his back rather large angel wing made from his rieatsu were connected by a arch and he jumped up hovering over the battlefield his rieatsu swirling around him in the form of a lung dragon as he glared at lucario hoping to simply distract him to let Matsuda in if not he would intervene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2