Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 Vote_lcapSunset By The Lake - Page 3 Voting_barSunset By The Lake - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 Vote_lcapSunset By The Lake - Page 3 Voting_barSunset By The Lake - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Sunset By The Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tori

Tori

Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:40 am

Tori blushed as she tried to explain why she kissed him. *S-She kissed me?*, he thought as his turned even redder. When she kissed him again he kissed back, when she whispered in his lips he responded in hers. "Don't be", he said.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 am

Bliss smiled, and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

Tori wrapped his hands around her waist and returned the kiss. He could only think, *Wow...that was...unexpected*.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 am

Bliss smiled, and talked against his lips."T-Tori.... I-I-I l-like... You..."
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 am

Tori blushed before responding,"R-Really? Because I like you too Bliss". Tori felt like he was in a child love film...but he couldnt help it, it was true.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:40 am

Bliss smiled, and kissed him deeply, closing her eyes. She nipped at his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 am

Tori never kissed a girl...and this was quite the 1st experience. He continued to kiss her as he stroked her hair with his hand. "You're good at this", he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:49 am

Bliss smiled."Thank you Tori..."She nipped at his bottom lip. Giggling.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 am

"I know I might be rushing things a b-but..would you like to go out with me one night.", Tori said..he thought he was out of his league but his chances seemed good.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:55 am

Bliss smiled, and kissed him again."Of course!"She giggled, holding onto his neck. Blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 am

"Awesome", Tori said with a smile. He hugged her and blushed when he saw her blush. He then moved closer to her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 am

Bliss kissed back, bitting his bottom lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:04 am

Tori continued to kiss Bliss before he pulled away and began to cough violently. He immediately placed his hand by his mouth and when he stopped he looked down and saw blood.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:06 am

Bliss also seen it, and gasped."W-Whats wrong T-Tori..."
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 am

"I-It's fine", Tori said suddenly he coughed again, however he didnt bleed that time. "Where is your bathroom?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

Bliss pointed over to the room with the white door."A-A-Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:17 am

"Yeah, dont worry your beautiful face over me", he said as he walked into the bathroom. Once inside he washed his hands, washing the blood off. He then wet his face to make sure he was awake and not dreaming. He looked at himself and then dried off before going back outside to Bliss.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 am

Bliss sighed, sitting down on the couch. Waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 am

Tori moved onto the couch and cuddled with Bliss. "Sorry for worrying you", he said
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 am

Bliss smiles, giggling alittle, as she goes on top of his lap."It's alright."She kisses him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 am

Tori wrapped his arms around Bliss's waist as he sat on top of him. He looked at her and kissed her again..*I wish I could do this forever*, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

Bliss kissed him back, smiling."Your the greatest Tori..."She whispered against his lips/.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 am

Tori didnt really know how to respond. Bliss was surely amazing but he also felt like he didnt know much about her. However she seemed to have him figured out. He couldnt help but chuckle. "Yet nowhere as amazing as you", he responded.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

Bliss smiled, and laid her head on his shoulder.

(Gtg)
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:17 am

Tori put her arm around Bliss. "So what do you do around here when you get home?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset By The Lake   Sunset By The Lake - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset By The Lake
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next