Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Voting_barA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Voting_barA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A funny day (Shizkua)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 am

Kazu smirked placing her on his lap "Good" he said as he kissed her rubbing her back
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 am

Shizuka kissed back, smiling."K-Kazu... A-A-Are w...we going... to..."She broke off, looking down blushing, and scared.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 am

Kazu laughed a little "...no Shizuka...Im not thinkin of doing something like that" he said as he lifted her face up, and kissed her lips
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:47 am

Shizuka blushed, smiling."O-Okie."She whispered, kissing him back."K-K-Kazu... W-Would... You.... Be my... Boyfriend..."She whispered, stumbling over her words.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:14 am

Kazu smiled "yes shizuka I would love to be your boyfriend, as long your my girlfriend" he said as he kissed her nose smiling then he leans his head on her shoulder closing his eyes sighing in happiness
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:12 am

Shizuka smiled, blushing."O-Of course I-I-I would be your g-girlfriend Kazu..."She whispered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:01 am

Kazu smiled looking up at her "good cause I'll love you forever" he said as he reached up and kissed her passionately
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:06 am

Shizuka blushed, kissing him back."I-I'll love you f-forever to."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:15 am

Kazu smiled at her kissing her lips once more "I'm glad you will, cause I figured out my destiny now....I am here for you and you only"
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:13 am

Shizuka blushed, smiling. She kissed his lips, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:56 am

Kazu kissed her back deeply, he held the kiss for a few minutes. Then parted from her lips, pulling her close to him till her head was resting on his shouder and his fingers intertwined onto her stomach
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:31 am

Shizuka smiled, blushing. She loved his touch, his scent. Everything.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:18 am

Kazu placed his chin on her shoulder smiling as she was laid back on him
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:48 am

Shizuka smiles, blushing. Breathing slowly, closing her eyes, slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:30 am

Kazu smiles and kisses her cheek softly, falling asleep with her
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:42 am

Shizuka stays in his arms, cuddled tightly against him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

After a Few Hours it was Night time, Kazu woke up placing Shizuka on the couch gently, he gets up stretching wide awake now, he looks at her smiling brushing her bangs out her face "You must be tired" he said as he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom laying her on the bed, kissing her forehead "Good night" he silently side as he exits her room and onto the couch again wide awake
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:16 am

Shizuka yawned in her sleep, turning around in her bed. It had gotten cold, and she shivered."Kazu..."She called out in her self, turning around so she was facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:21 am

Kazu heard his name coming from her bedroom, he walked inside he sat on the bed hopefully not to wake her, he plays with her hair smiling at her, "Shizuka you ok?" He whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:37 am

Shizuka yawned, and rolled back over."Yes..."She whispers, laying her head on his leg
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:15 am

Kazu smiled at her "Did you need me for something you called me and I came rushing to you" he said as he kisses her forehead
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:13 am

Shizuka blinked a few times."I... I... I don't remember..."She whispered and blushed as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:48 am

Kazu looks at her "You sure.....you did call me like you wanted something" he said as he played with her hair bangs
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:03 am

Shizuka blushed even more, thinking back to her dream, bitting her bottom lip, as she kissed his lips, as he fell backwards on the bed, and she moved ontop of him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:38 am

Kazu looked at her with a curious look, then she shot up and kissed him causing him to fall back on the bed, she moved on top of him as he kissed her deeply. He pulled back from the kiss as string of saliva came from the both of them "Shizuka, I Love you" he said as he kissed her deeply rubbing her legs through her school stockings in the process
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A funny day (Shizkua)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next