Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Voting_barA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Voting_barA funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A funny day (Shizkua)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 am

Shizuka held onto him, scared to let go. She didn't like that ride at all. It was scary for her, she still had her eyes closed as Kazu carried her. Her arms were wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 am

Kazu felt that it was his fault "Ok Im gonna take you home ok Shizuka" he said as he walked along the sidewalk in the city with her in his arms
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:10 am

Shizkua nodded, still holding onto him"I-It's alright Kazu. I'm alright... I didn't mean to ruin your day..."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 am

Kazu smiled at her "Its okay I dont mind, as long I had fun with you Im good" he said smiling as her, as she still holds on to him
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 am

Shizuka blushed, and kissed him on the lips."I-I-I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:32 am

Kazu eyes widened as she kissed him "um it okay....uh wow that was unexpected" he said blushing faintly
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 am

Shizuka pulled away from him, frowning, blushing and mad at herself. "I-I'm so so so so very sorry Kazu... I shouldn't have..."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 am

Before she could finish her sentence he leans his head down to her face kissing her deeply
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:49 am

Shizuka was shocked, but closed her eyes, kissing back, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 am

Kazu lets her feet touch the ground he wraps his arms around her lower waist pulling her to him till her busty chest pressed up against his, still kissing her
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:10 am

Shizuka broke the kiss, breathing slowly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 am

Kazu breathe slowly as she looked at him, he leans his head onto hers taking off his cap making his sliver short hair mixes with her hair "...So whatcha wanna do now Shizuka?" he asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 am

Shizuka smiled, blushing, pecking his lips a few times."Mmhmm... What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 am

Kazu smiles kissing her top lip, teasingly "I was thinking of spending the whole day with you...probably back at your place getting to know each other a little better"
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 am

Shizuka blushed, nodding."Alright."She bit his bottom lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 am

Kazu smirks kissing her lips softly "Lead the way Sexy" he said smirking
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 am

Shizuka blushed, and kept moving on wards. Soon they reached the door of a some what small house. She walked up to it, and opened it up with her key.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:47 am

As they entered Kazu looked around the house from the living room, "Whoa nice house Shizuka" he said with his back turned to her
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:58 am

Shizuka giggled smiling alittle.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:03 am

Kazu sits on the couch as he puts his cap in his lap, smiling at her "....and what giggling about over there?" he asked smirking at her
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 am

Shizuka smiled and sat beside him."What now?" She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 am

Kazu leaned his head on her shoulder smiling "...so what made you like me?" he asked looking up at her
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 am

Shizuka shrugged."I'm not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:36 am

Kazu looked at her setting his face closer to her "Well I kissed you cause I have huge crush on you" he said as he kissed her lips softly
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:32 am

Shizuka blushed, kissing him back."I-I... I have... A huge crush... On you to Kazu..." She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funny day (Shizkua)   A funny day (Shizkua) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A funny day (Shizkua)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next