Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Shopping Mall(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:24 pm

"I guess I changed when I died...I had to fend for myself...protect myself from Hollows...and when I left the Espada...had to protect myself from other Arrancar."
He sighed.
"One day...after all this chaos ends...I'm going to leave Hueco Mundo for good. I'd much rather spend all my time with you."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:47 am

Reina blushed a bit while slightly feeling happy.she looked at him while laughing slightly,″that would be actually pretty amazing if you stayed here forever...″ she smirked while teasingly adding,″i wonder how long it would take you to get tired of being here with me all the time.″she says while giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"Oh...I wouldn't get THAT bored..if I don't get this every now and then." He leant over and gave her a deep kiss.
"I wouldn't get tired of you...Who could get tired of such a cheerful face?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Reina lightly blushed and kisses Tomix back,she then hugs him as they continue to kiss.she then lightly pulls back and rests her head against his chest while asking,″still bored Tomix?″ she asks jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

"Well...I think I need a bit more excitment." He smirked, then kissed back, quite deeply.
He felt incredilbe kissing her like this...she looked so much like Sara...
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Reina laughed and kissed him back she loved the feeling of kissing Tomix,every kiss made her feel secure and loved. she didnt pull away just yet,she wondered if he wanted to stop or continue the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Tomix noticed Reina didn't pull away during the kiss. He didn't mind, and he made the kiss deeper, putting his arms around her. Every piece of him was telling him not to end the kiss. And he listended to himself for once. He didn't really want the kiss to end.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Reina blushed a bit as he wrapped his arms around her,she let the kiss deepen while running her fingers through his hair.
(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:33 pm

(No prob)
He felt wonderful, her hands feeling through his hair. Inside..his thoughts began to rage again. What the hell was he supposed to do? He continued to kiss, feeling pleasure rage through his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Reina blushed and continues to run her hand through his hair,enjoying the moment as well.she had no idea what to say or do,she just continued the kiss letting whatever happens happen.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Tomix didn't want the kiss to end, so he just continued it. His hands felt her arms...were they always so soft? He was feeling so much diffrent then he was ussuly...Was he really thinking about doing that to Reina!?
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:13 am

Reina blushed a bit as Tomix's hands gently stroked her arms,usually she would have stopped at this point..but apparrently,Tomix didnt want to stop the kiss and neither did she.the warm feeling of his lips pressed against hers,his tongue gently carassing her own,and his stomach and chest lightly pressing against hers.Reina blushes wondering what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm

He felt pleasure course through his body as the kiss continued. He continued to feel up her arms. He then put one arm around her, to push her closer to him. He really liked being around her. He never wanted her to go away...he wanted to spend every second of his life with her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Reina felt Tomix's hand rest on the small of her back,pushing her closer to him.she blushed as she felt herself being pressed against him.as he moved his hands up her arms she feels his finger slightly brush against her neck causing it to slightly tingle. it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:51 am

As the kissed continued , Tomix silently inhaled Reina's scent...it smelt wonderful. He moved further her arms, feeling her shoulders, that felt just as soft as her arms.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:13 am

Blushing slightly as she felt Tomix's hands trail up her shoulders as he inhaled her scent. She didn't mind though.brushing her fingers through his hair and resting her hands on his shoulders,she blushed, they felt strong yet gentle,she then placed her hands against both sides of his face,lightly deepening the kiss while blushing. Though she didn't want the kiss to end she wondered what will happen next...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shopping Mall(Open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6