Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Dance (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Dance (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Dance (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Dance (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Dance (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Dance (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Reina blushed a bit as he hugged her. Though she liked it, it made her feel warm. "thanks Tomix..." she smiled a bit." hey tomix....do you....." she blushed a bit." do you have a girlfriend in your group that you have?" she asked while blushing a bit deeper," or a crush on someone?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Tomix turned red at the question. "Well...I used to. Not anymore though. No one in the group has feelings for me either." Tomix frowned when he finished.
"It's the only aspect in my life I'm still lonley in."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Reina understood completely she was also alone in that department." Ayame would be attracted to you if she wasn't going out with Aozora." she said then took a long pause, blushed. he's kind,caring, and he's seriously cute... And he has so much in common with me.She thought while blushing. She felt attracted to him but she wasn't quite sure if he felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:23 pm

"Yeah...maybe." Tomix remembered the time he had feelings for Ayame...but he knew she belonged with Aozora.
"You know...when I'm with you....I've got this really weird feeling...I haven't felt...in a long time..."
Tomix think he might know what was happening to him.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Reina blushed slightly," same here except the difference is that I never felt this way before until now.," still blushing she slightly joked," you know Ayame would break out in a touchdown dance if she finds out that I.....like you...and......possibly might.....love you...." she slightly said the last part in a whisper but it was loud enough for Tomix to hear."If she finds out about this she will want a report if every exact detail of everything that happend." she laughs a bit. While blushing as he still has an arm around her, she leans against him resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:53 pm

"Even though we only just met...I..think...I love you to." Tomix said at last.
He was glad he'd at last said the worlds he was dying to say.
"Ayame will want to know all the details, no dobut...if you share my feelings..."
Tomix hoped she wouldn't get angry or anything.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 am

Reina lifted her head slowly off his chest, she felt overwhelmingly happy that for once..a guy actually shared the same feelings that she had. While her soft silver blue eyes lit up,she smiled and blushed," well......then I guess that means that..... I have to tell her about this....." she said softly, she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips while still blushing. After a minute went by she stopped and pulled back. A hint of rose pink still remained on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:00 am

When Reina kissed him, on the lips, Tomix felt a huge sense of happiness. For the first time in years, he was whole. He kissed back, putting his hand into hers.
After the kiss ended, he gave her a hug.
"You're right...Ayame will go nuts over this. But she'll be happy...and so will we be." He was smiling so much now.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 am

Reina smiled and held his hand while hugging back," She will be very happy for us but mostly for my sake." she laughs a bit." she might hug me to death while saying embarrassing comments and questions." she said softly. Blushing a bit she felt her heart skip a beat. Now I understand why Ayame wants to set me up so bad. She thought a bit finally understanding her sisters intentions.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 am

"Heh, she'll make fun of me as well. Oh well, she has good intentions...if a bit evil." Tomix laughed after saying this.
"At last...neither of us are alone anymore."
He continued hugging her.
"Love you."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 am

Reins laughed," ayame wouldn't be ayame if she didn't act the way she does." she then smiled," I'm happy I'm no longer alone as well." she blushed slightly and hugged Back as well." love you too.." she murmurs while leaning against him.She looked up and saw the sunset. " so beautiful." she says gazing up at the sky but not letting go of Tomix.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:23 am

"Yeah. Sunset is one of the things I love about the Human World. The only thing I like about Hueco Mundo is the moon...it's so beautiful."
He gave her another kiss on the cheek.
"I'll never let you get hurt...I promise."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

Reina's eyes lit up," you like the moon too? The moon and the sunset are lovely." she states then she feels his lips press against her cheek. She then remembered Nnoitora's threat and Ayame's warning." I don't have many enemies that you have to worry about... Just mostly hollows and....well...Nnoitora threatned me as well." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 am

"Don't worry...if Nnoitra comes after us...I'll fight him. I have a personal stake in it. He'll never hurt anyone I care about."
He looked out towards the sunset. For what he thought would be a day of mourning, would be one of the greatest days of his life.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:49 am

Reina blushed a bit. " thank you Tomix." she said while watching the moon take the place of the sun. She leans her head on his shoulder while holding his hands. She lightly smiles.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 am

As the moon rose, Tomix lovingly embraced her. She was so beautiful...and so much like him. He had a quick look at the time: 6:30. He didn't care. He was with the girl he loved...nothing else mattered.
"I wish this moment would last forever..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 am

Reina smiled and nodded," me too.." she leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips again. She felt nothing but warmth run through her body.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:04 am

Tomix kissed back. He also put his arm around her. After about a minute, he pulled away.
Tomix felt a drop of rain hit his head. This was followed by several more.
"I think it's starting to rain..." Tomix said.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 am

Reina felt the rain come down as well." oh this is bad..." she says Queitly,"I don't have anywhere to go..." she sighs," I guess i'll have to find a place to stay At an inn until morning where no hollows will attack." she says while gazing at Tomix in concern " what about you? Where are you going to stay?" the rain came down a little bit harder
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:15 am

"Well, when I come to the human world, I rent a room at a hotel. You could join me, if you'd like. Of couse, no funny buisness."
He hoped she wouldn't take his offer the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 am

At first Reina blushed deeply then when he reassured her the blush faded." um sure... I guess I'll go with you.." she blushed a bit but her skin was cooled by the rain.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:24 am

Phew.
"Okay, so, let's go then."
He took her hand, and headed off towards a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:32 am

Reina Held his hand and went with him to where the hotel was at. Reina knew for a fact if Ayame found out about this she would not only embarrass her with questions she also would flip out. Reina gazed at Tomix as they finally arrived." when we tell ayame about our day.... Let's not mention the hotel." she said while slightly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

"Yeah...good idea. She'll go nuts with questions. Embaressing ones."
Tomix ordered a room for two, and so, entered the room.

OOC: I think we'll end it there.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 am

OOC: kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2