Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Vote_lcapLunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Voting_barLunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Vote_lcapLunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Voting_barLunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Lunchroom brawl {Open}

Go down 
+3
Koga Amaterasu
Seishin Hasuhana
Majeh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Majeh smiled still stareing at koga "Wow, i like her better already." Majeh turned his head to face the women and then raised his leg up into the booth seat placeing the bottom of his boot on her leg and then shoved hard. Forceing the women out of the seat beside him. "Pick the place sweatheart so i can beat that nice ass of yours." Majeh didnt have any actual interest in koga's new girlfreind he was just doing what ever he could to make sure this woman didnt back down from the fight she had just promised him.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Reina blushed a bit asher teacher and another student where about to fight. She looked back down. She didn't want to speak at the moment, after all she felt ashamed for she had attracted a bount to the school. She simply watched the two individual's bicker and she remembered that she forgot to introduce herself to Koga,turning towards him she says," my name is Reina Hikari and it's very nice to meet you ." she says gently smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Tifa grabs your leg as you raise it to push me off zapping it this paralyzes you as long as she holds onto you. At the same time she shoots the five alarm with a very small lighting bullet It goes off. All the students start run out. "How about right here. Right now." she stand up flipping you out of your chair then she lets go of your leg. Tifa quickly snaps her head to the side to look at riena "HI"

OOC: If you want we can battle infront of everyone or set it up in another topic.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Majeh wastn suprised by the womens block as he regain composure the women made the mistake of takeing her eyes off him. Useing a simple leap he cloesd the short gap betwene them with right leg lifted aimed for the girls face. Even if it didnt hit her it would block her veiw from the left hook he had going aimed at her ribs. Majeh said nothing and made no noise except for the sprinkler system now going off.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Tifa uses her peripheral vision to see the kick coming she quickly she grabs you ankle and stomps on your foot that you stand on. Using her strength she lifts one the leg she grabbed to be parallel with the one you stand on. This causes your paunch to miss. She then aims her free hand forming a gun and she shoots at your crotch with a full powered blue lighting bullet. She pulls the trigger agin and agin. "I AM NOT THAT STUPID!"
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm

OOC: wtf? i lunged at you so you cant stomp on a foot that behind me in motion and since i weigh more then you do your not gonna stop me in mid air by grabbing my foot. Super strength or not im not exsactly your averagly weak human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunchroom brawl {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2