Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Lunchroom brawl {Open} Vote_lcapLunchroom brawl {Open} Voting_barLunchroom brawl {Open} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Lunchroom brawl {Open} Vote_lcapLunchroom brawl {Open} Voting_barLunchroom brawl {Open} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Lunchroom brawl {Open}

Go down 
+3
Koga Amaterasu
Seishin Hasuhana
Majeh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

Lunchroom brawl {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Majeh strolled over to an empty table and sat. Placeing the tray on the table in front of him he stared at it. Wehn registering for the school as cover he signed up for some free lunch program as well. All he understood about it was that theyd give him free food. Majeh stared at it. It was the flimsest cheeseburger hed ever seen and didnt look exsactly appatizeing. However he was hungry so he ate it in a whole 3 bites. He quickly shoveled in the green beans that were on the tray too. He stared at the third pile on the tray. He didnt know what it was so after a moment of staring at it he took his mile off the tray and walked towards the trash quickly chugging it. Trash in the trash can and tray to the tray return and then back to his seat. Majeh was sitting at an empty table in the back corner of the lunch room. It was a booth style bench so he turned and leand agaisnt the wall with his feet up.

"Hey." Majeh just ignored the voice. Then something hit the end of the bench. "HEY!" Majeh leaned his head forward slighty. "What?" It was some skinny kid with another one standing behind him and to average looking girls behind them. "Your in our seat." Majeh stared fora moment since he hadnt see any name on the seat but he didnt really feel like moving considering theyre were plenty of other places to sit for the moment. However the longer this took the more seats would fill until the only empty seats would be beside majeh. "My bad just go sit somewhere else. Ive been sitting here all week." It was true majeh had taken the spot and been sitting there all week. The kid looked to his freind and his freind and the two girls walked away. The remaining kid through his bag into the booth on the other side of the table from majeh. Then he placed his tray on the table as his freind returned followed by 4 other average looking guys. "Aw, crap" Majeh said out loud without even thinking. The kid snapped his ehad around "Whats the matter boy you scared?" By this point all 6 had huddled around the end of the booth. Majeh shook his head. "No im just pissed that im gonna get suspended this soon. Oh well mabey i can think up a good lie or something." Majeh pushed himself up standing on the booth seat. Looking at the 6 he grinned and then swung his leg out connecting with the main ones face. Befor a second could react he flipped over the top of the group and kicked one from bheind causeing him to go up onto the booth table landing in the kids tray of food. One reacted this time a thrid swung at his head. Catching the wrist with his left hand majeh pulled as he spun into the man putting his back aginst the mans front. Crouching as he did. Poping up while pulling the man continued his path over majeh's shoulder and smashed into another table. Majeh had already brought his attention to the fourth but hed forgoteen the last two. Grabbing his arms they pulled him backwards at the fourth tried to hit him with a right hook. Majeh jerked his head back. As the fist went in front of him he bit into it tearing out a chunk of flesh. Majhe swung his right leg back and kicked the kid holding his rigm arm in the back of the knees. Causeing the kid to drop to his knees Majeh kicked forward into his back causeing him to let go of his arm and be on all fours. Howeve befor he could catch himself majeh swept his foot around and kicked out his arms causeing the man to catch momentum and smack his head on the floor which wasnt bad till majeh followed up with a kick to the back of the head. Majeh spun and punched the man beside him in the gut. When the man didnt react majeh realized he was the only one in the group with fighting experince. The dude was hard as a rock. However so was majeh with a smile he stepped on the mands right thigh with his left foot and swung his right foot around for what appered to be a gut shot. Dropping the foot at the last second he got a nut shot. The big man toppled instantly.

Majeh turned quickly the first two were in an argument over his lunch. The kid that went into the table was rolling in pain clutching his back. The big guy was in the fedel positon the dude on the floor from the kicks was passed out with blood gushing from his nose. Majeh felt he was forgetting one. Ah the dude he bit the chunk out of. Spitting the chunk of flesh on the floor he looked around. That one had already run off. Majeh didnt waste any time he spotted another open booth and quickly sat down at it befor security came.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 am

Hasuhana had walked into the lunchroom late, carrying a lunch she had made for herself, before gasping in shock as she saw the guys on the floor and another sitting down. She stared at the boys on the floor in shock before kneeling down quickly. “Are you alright?!” she asked one of them, shaking him gently on the shoulder. He was gushing blood out of his nose, and she looked at the guy who had seemed to be involved. “What one earth were you doing?!” she demanded, looking appalled, Her tone didn't often change from its quiet calmness, but now horror and a little fear tainted it.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 am

Koga kicked the bodies of Mejeh's victoms aside. Koga then sat down across from Mejeh, and gave him a carry-out cup of Beef-flavored Ramen that he got bought from the Ramen-Don just a few minutes ago. "I thought you would like some high quality food for being a high-class warrior." Koga said happily to Mejeh as he handed him a pair of chopsticks. "If those punks give you anymore trouble, please give me a call Mejeh. I don't want you to get suspended. Besides, that's what friends are for." Koga said with a grin. "However, I was wondering if we could spar together after school." Koga said, giving Mejeh his full attention.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 am

TIFA come into the launch room with the one kid that ran away from Majeh. She has a metal ruler in her hand. She was taking it to the shop class teacher. The kid points at Majeh "He did it." I walk up behind Majeh. "Can you tell me why there are hurt kids in my school." I slap my ruler on the launch table and it snaps in 2. "I do not tolerate violence." I am so focused on Majeh I don't notice koga.

OOC: I am the new teacher

ME:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:58 am

"Perhaps you would like to inquire the boys about instigating Mejeh, Ms. Lockheart?" Koga suggested to his love as he took a sip of tea. Koga was a very pensive person at times, but he was also quite logical. Regardless, Koga knew how those boys were. "In fact, I can guarantee you that they were threatening him. I would have done the same..." Koga said, honestly defending Mejeh's case. Koga might be Tifa's boyfriend, but he was also one of Mejeh's best friends. "I'm just dumbfounded by the fact that some of these kids can't take pain like a man!" Koga proclaimed, but instantly regretted saying such a blunt comment.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 pm

I slip into the launch line. Preying that no one sees me. I cover my face with a note book.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Oh crap, I kissed a student. I am dating a student. "I think i can just let Majeh off with detonation. Considering i did not see it happen, but as for these guys I can tell that they were in a fight. So they will all be suspended." LOL I hope no one sees how messed up my logic was right there. " Second thing, are you saying girls cant take pain. I know for a fact I could beat you up." I smile at the little joke and send the engird boys to the nurse. I go sit down in the corner and watch the students to make sure nothing else happens.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:47 pm

"Well, you definately got off lucky. Could it be because I'm Tifa Lockheart's boyfriend? Anyway, do you have any plans later?" Koga asked Mejeh.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 pm

As soon as you say tifa Lockheart's boy. you she a flash of lighting hit you it was small so it felt like a bee sting. If you look at my hand it is in the form of a gun. I mouth "DON'T YOU DARE".

OOC: It was so small that other students did not see it.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Reina entered the cafiteria looking around slightly. She looked down to check if her school uniform was messed up. Wearing a white short sleeve button up with a grey skirt and black sneakers with her white hair with black at the ends was loose and her bangs fell over her left eye.she felt a bit nervous after all, she was new at the school and she didn't know anyone. She blushed a light pink and hoped that a hollow wouldn't catch her scent anytime soon. Finally she spotted an empty seat and sat down at an empty table. She pulled out a sketch book and her pencil and drew a picture of the cafiteria and the students in it.

After a few moments the picture was finishd and it surprisingly looked a lot like her surroundings. Reina smiled in satisfaction and looked around for something else to draw.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:10 pm

"Please don't tell anyone... I beg you..." Koga whispered as he felt his beloved's penetrating gaze upon him at this very instant.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:16 pm

I go over next to the lonely girl (reina) grab her hand take her over to Koga Amaterasu. (I am using my strength so she really has no option.) "OK YOU 2 BECOME FRIENDS RIGHT NOW!" i am tired of seeing her sit by herself. I sit down at your table.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Reina was about to draw a couple if students when the teacher grabbed her by the arm and sat her on a table with another boy. She blushed a bit deeply, she didn't think it was a good idea because first off she smelled like a peach and second she wasn't expecting to have company that wasn't a Vicous holllow that wanted to eat her. She looked up lightly," hello." she greeted the boy shyly in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 pm

"Hello I'm Koga. Who might you be?" Koga asked her respectfully with a smile. Koga felt as if Tifa was being to forcefull. In any case, he was glad that he was getting the girl to open up.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:37 pm

After eating the young boys souls. Yoshino Sōma walk up to the table smelling the girl who smelt like peaches also seeing her spiritual pressure. but see had that the teacher has a strong power level. "Hi I Am the school nurse, Ms. Love." she puts her hand on the table next to the peach girl and glars at the other teacher.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Reina was about to smile back and give her name to Koga when she suddenly stiffens. She sensed te spiritual pressure of a bount. She bit her lip and her light peach cream skin paled slightly. " um Koga,mrs.lockheart....you have to get out of here quickly." she warned them while pointing at the exits. She looked up helplessly to the bount." please....don't hurt anyone I will go anywhere you need me to but just don't hurt anyone else." she begged the bount who introduced herself as a nurse. She felt responsible for the bount's appearance.After all It was her scent that brought the bount.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 pm

" Hi, hey mind if i talk to you about something." I look right at the bount. I grab her by the hand and run out side with her. "I can't fight you in front of the students but outside is a different." Out side YOUR FREE GAME."

ooc: I will set up a topic for those nosie students who want to watch the fight
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:07 pm

The bount goes with her. Good she had the strongest spiritual pressure out of all of them. HAHAHAHA this might turn out to be better than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Reina felt spiritual presssure rise, she rubbed her temples. It hurt her head a bit, she could feel the bount woman leaving the room with the teacher. She was still slightly pale because she wondered what the teacher was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:09 pm

You see me run right though the cafeteria as fast as crap. Nocking over students. You can see her wearing her normal clothes as seen in pic.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Kyouga watched as Tifa passed by, but he didn't make a reaction at all. Furthermore, he really was waiting for Mejeh to stop daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Reina looked up just in time to see the teacher run past the lunch room in what appears to be a battle outfit. Her eyes widened a bit."what incredible spiritual power." she commented softly to Koga.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:27 pm

I walk back in, and sit down next to koga. "Soo what are we talking about." I smile as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Majeh sat there only growing more frustrated by the minute. "Koga im gonna beat the shit out of your girl freind if she doesnt get the fuck off my foot rest." He said stareing at koga and not looking at the women sitting beside him sithout asking. Just the way this women acted like she was on crack drove majeh crazy and he was looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:41 pm

"LISTEN HERE YOU SONIC COST PLAYER I WILL TAKE YOU OUT!!!" I calm down a little bit. "I will make you a deal if you can beat me i will lift your punishment, and right you a note to get out of your next 2 classes." I smile smugly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunchroom brawl {Open}   Lunchroom brawl {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunchroom brawl {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next