Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] Vote_lcapKyouga's diplomacy [Private] Voting_barKyouga's diplomacy [Private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] Vote_lcapKyouga's diplomacy [Private] Voting_barKyouga's diplomacy [Private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Kyouga entered Las Noches, and made his way to the Throne room. Kyouga had returned to Las Noches, hoping that he could work with the Espada to give Grimmjow a chance to change his ways and let the Espada run things as they pleased. Kyouga was dressed very professionally and he had tied his hair back. Also, Kyouga brought a briefcase of papers; in the event that they were to create a treaty. Furthermore, Kyouga was doing this not only for himself, but for the peace of Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Schia trudged through the halls of the Throne Room aimlessly. There was nothing to do, as she is the only Espada left in the entire place. All the others had left earlier in the day, for reasons unknown to her, not that she'd care or want to know. She didn't mind the dullness though. It numbed out everything, the good, the bad...And, there wasn't anyone to complain to her about how she should quit dropping empty sake bottles out of the window and etcetera. Hearing the distant sound of footsteps nearing the room, she lifted her head grudgingly and looked at the direction of the doors. It wouldn't usually matter to her about who it is, but since she's pretty much in charge of the place for now, she took the effort to stare at the door for a tad longer, before going back to staring away into space.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.yam.com/chewy1013
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Kyouga pushed open the doors and stepped inside the room. Apparently, it was just him and the number 0 Espada. "Will the others arrive later, Ms. Schia?" Kyouga asked he politely as he placed his briefcase against the wall. Kyouga awaited patiently for her response, but she didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:41 pm

The door opened, and a man walked in. He seems familiar, but she couldn't quite place his name...not that she tried to. Ignoring him for a few seconds, the correct name clicked in her mind. Something with a K...Kyouga, I reckon... But she did not bother replying, until another couple of minutes passed. "No one else is here," She murmured in her dazed way, expression still unfocused.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm

"Have you been drinking again, Schia-Chan?" Kyouga asked he teasingly, attempting to get her attention. In any case, Kyouga didn't want to get on her nerves too much. "Anyway, I'm back to discuss diplomatic matters." Kyouga added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Drin-king? I've heard of that somewhere before...a long time ago...good stuff... Lost in her thoughts, she took a long drink from one of the many sake bottles that were lying on the table. The word 'diplomatic' seemed to wake up some thoughts, and she frowned a bit at it. "Diplo...macy?" She asked with uncertainty, her head still floating somewhere in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 am

"kyouga what are you doing back here?" Kensei growled out. He emerged from the throne room, with an angry expression on his face. Grimmjow had him pissed, the moron only lived to fight. He didnt know what life was truly about.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:25 am

"I am here only to tell you that Grimmjow is showing symptoms of change. I believe that he may be steadily softening up while being around those who have joined him. Furthermore, I think he will find someone he is willing to protect." Kyouga stated calmly. "To be honest, I only joined his cause in hopes of making this possible. However, I did not want the conflict that has grown between us all. My goal was always to unite the Arrancars and Espadas into a single supporting family." Kyouga added calmly. "Do you still hate me Kensei?" Kyouga asked calmly and repectfully.
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 pm

The name 'Grimmjow' sobered Schia enough to realize what was going on around her. Blinking the drunkness out of her eyes, she focuzed on Kyouga. "Grimmjow is not welcome here." She stated flatly. "The mistake he had made is going to cost him his life, whether he changes or not." It'll always be that way. People who betray them must die. That's the way it works, even with the people who changed their minds. "He made his choice when he walked out of the room, and he'll face the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]   Kyouga's diplomacy [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga's diplomacy [Private]
Page 1 of 1