Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Voting_barIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Voting_barIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Ichigo nods "yeah he will but I doubt it, he'll probably go to sleep for a couple of hours before he gets up" he said as he slowly walks to his room
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Orihime follows Ichigo bringing the blanket with her. She feels tired and and crawls into Ichigo bed yawning and falls asleep almost immediately after laying her head down.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Ichigo smiles at her sleeping he lays on the bed also leaning his head back, he yawns before he drifts to sleep softly
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Orihime snores lightly and cuddles Ichigo in her sleep laying on him a little with her right arm over his chest. She has many dreams, all of them weird and unusual by most peoples standards. Although some of them are memories of Hueco Mundo, mostly when she had to deal with Aizen or Ulquiorra. Aside from that she sleeps peacefully, knowing she is safe and secure with Ichigo to defend her from harm.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Ichigo wakes up seeing her arm on his body, he just smiles and lays his head back looking at the moon out the window, before he goes drifting to sleep
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Orihime sleeps contiously oblivious to the morning noises outside like Karin and Yuzu outside the house. She even sleeps through Isshin being noisy and irritating Karin who who slams him into the ground because of what ever prank or gag he tried pulling. All she knows is that she is warm and safe in a nice bed sleeping peacefully with no worries in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Ichigo wakes up from all the noise downstairs, he thought he had more time but it was no rush, he gets up slowly and notices orihime still here, he smiles goes to the bathroom to wake himself up, he goes downstairs looking at his family fighting, "This is my chance" he thought as he secretly opens the dryer and grabs all of inoue clothes, and quickly runs up stairs to his room
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Karin sees Ichigo carrying something and stops where she is thinking are those womens clothes? No i couldn't be, Ichigo wouldn't do that sort of thing. Ishin sneaks up on Karin and starts trying to tickle her only to get the heel of her foot in his groin. "I thought you loved your dad karin?" "Get over it dad your such a child!" Yuzu goes towards the kitchen but notices the dryer is still open. She knows it was closed when they left but thinks nothing of it and closes it.

Orihime yawns and finally starts waking up. She looks around not remembering where she is and wonders why she doesn't see her teddy bear anywhere. She suddenly remembers where she is when Isshin and Karin start arguing while Yuzu tries to get them both to stop. Seeing Ichigo with her clothes, she decides to get dressed and maybe sneak out. "Should I try to sneak out or something Kurosaki-kun? I don't want to get you in trouble or anything."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Ichigo puts a finger to her lips to keep her quiet, to listen whats going on downstairs, he goes to his door and sees shadows, from under the door, he sighs signaling her to come here, he puts his hands on the door and swings it open seeing his dad and his sister yozu on the floor "HEY....WHAT THE HELL!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Orihime sighs seeing Isshin and Yuzu on the floor like that. She laughs and says "I cam over and woke Kurosaki-kun up and we started talking and before I knew we were here in his room." She blushes and Isshin looks at her and Ichigo with a suspicious look on his face. "Ichigo is this true? Somehow I think your hiding something. I would never suspect Orihime of making things up, not unless you put her up to it anyway. So tell your dad what really happened?" Karin flies out of nowhere kicking Isshin in the face and sending him flying. "is they say she woke him up and was invited in, than that's what happened. What kind of dumb ass doubts the word of his son's guest? She looks at Ichigo and gives him the I know what is really going on but I'm not going to tell dad look.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Ichigo smiles at Karin looking at her, then at Orihime with a face that tells her everything is alright, "Well looks like Im not the only one grown up in this family" he said looking at his dad "Damnit dad can your son get some privacy for once" he said looking at him with a angry funny face
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Orihime sees that Karin knows where she was and blushes. Karin smiles seeing she is right about the reason Orihime is there, but doesn't know nothing happened. Karin sends Isshin and Yuzu downstairs, Yuzu goes on her own but Isshin is sent down the stairway by Karin kicks him down the stairs causing him to complain about how other dad's get more respect and how he does his best to respect his kids in every way. Even Karin doesn't believe that. "So Ichigo she slept in your room last night, don't try to hide it. I saw you carrying female clothing, and seeing Orihime it makes sense finally. Don't worry I won't tell dad. But maybe next time go to her house so you can have privacy." Orihime blushes even more "Nothing happened though. We just went to sleep really." The look on Karin's face is priceless "All you did was go to sleep? That's all? Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that, still Ichigo you know how dad is so be more careful. At least tell me if your dating though?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Ichigo looks at her "Nothing happened I swear" he said as he looked at Karin talking about, of how she knew the whole time, it was pretty obivous but seriously nothing happend "To tell you the truth Karin....we are dating" he said as he rubs the back of his head embrassed
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 am

Karin smiles "Well at least I don't have to worry about you ending up with someone who will treat you badly. Orihime would never do anything like that, but I'm sure Tatsuki will kill you if hurt Orihime. That's just how she is though." Karin smile "Why not spring that on dad, you know how was hoping you would end up with Rukia, this will throw him for a loop and I'll love it. Should I tell him your dating or do you want to do it?" Karin lets Ichigo decide who turns their dad's day upside down.

Orihime seems surprised by the deviousness Karin is displaying and wondering exactly what is going on. But she figures Ichigo and Karin know what the best course of action is, or at least should be when dealing with their dad. Orihime sighs figuring that Isshin will act childish and try to trick them into revealing something. Although she does find the situation to be a bit humorous in some ways. "Ichigo if you do tell your dad instead of having Karin do it, should I be there also?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 am

Ichigo looks at Karin then at Orihime, he takes her hand and walks to his dad which was on the floor, he puts his foot on his dad back "Okay Dad im only going to say this once to you okay, I asked Inoue out yesterday, she said yes we had a great time and now she my girlfriend now okay...so no more spying on me you got that" he said as he made a funny angry face again. stepping on his dad back
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 am

Orihime smiles "It's true Ichigo and are dating now. Maybe someday we can have a meal like a real family." Orihime wonders if it is really necessary for Ichigo to stand on his dad's back like that, but she knows he is best suited to judge how to deal with his dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3